Dominion Pest Control & Exterminating

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2010

1400 Rohrerstown Rd

Lancaster, PA 17601

Dominion Pest Control LLC provides pest control and lawn care services to Lancaster and York PA. Locally owned & operated, with an elite team of veteran exterminators & lawn care technicians with an average of 15 years per service man/service woman. Also sells pest control products online. See website for additional information....

06/24/2020

Arlene H.

I am 100%happy with Dominion Pest Control. They sprayed for carpenter bees the beginning of June and I have not had any bees since. Jeremy did a great job. I would certainly used them again. Virginia was very professional when I talk to her in the office.

Description of Work
Sprayed for carpenter bees

Category lawn treatment

08/09/2018

Sandra C.

When I called and talked to Sue I was told that I would have to wait over a week to fit into their schedule. I explained that the chewing noise was keeping us awake. A short time later Sue called me back and said a tech was in the area and they would be there shortly. Jan arrived a little later and quickly assessed the situation. She explained fully what she would do and what would happen. She was very professional. The next morning I had caught the culprit! I was extremely pleased with their service and Jan’s expertise. I would definitely hire them again. The price was reasonable and exactly what they had quoted.

Description of Work
Rodents in ceiling between bedroom and garage

Category pest control

Thanks for the feedback [Member Name Removed]! We will let Sue and Jan know you were pleased.

09/27/2017

Debra C.

Loved Jan the indoor exterminator! She really knew her bugs and did a great job! I had thousand leggers (ick) and silver fish bugs (double ick). Also used their outdoor exterminator for rolley pollies, those bugs that look like little gray tanks. My yard was infested with those guys! It has been a few months and I have only come across one little sickly one! Great job!! Very happy with this service!

Description of Work
Indoor extermination of silver fish and thousand leggers. Also, out door extermination of "Rolley Pollies".

Thanks for the review! Appreciative, Dominion Staff

05/25/2017

Eileen E.

Bought a house, found ants. Tried treating, but lost battle. Dominion came in, identified them as odorous ants, set bait traps, and found the previous owners contracted companies traps. Ants were a problem here for a while, so I feared a bigger problem. Removed old traps, including mouse traps that were feeding the ants!!! Sprayed inside and out. Lot of activity first few days, but the problem ended within the 9 days they said. Feeling relieved, and glad went with dominion, and not Ehrlich who had the contract earlier. Fixed fast. Annual contract so i never see another ant!

Description of Work
Ant control

Category pest control

Thank you for your review! If you see more ants, please let us know and we will be glad to come back and address them! Appreciative, The Dominion Team

12/18/2014

Alan S.

Description of Work
This price was for an initial visit. The recurring price will be approx. $100. | |This provider did a standard home pest control treatment. It was done as anticipated and the result has been effective with no pests seen since it was completed.

10/17/2014

Helen S.

Description of Work
Mice and spider control

08/14/2014

John T.

06/16/2014

Michael E.

Dominion does a monthly pest control service at my rental property. They are always very responsive and accommodating to special requests.

Description of Work
Pest control - monthly service

06/11/2014

James J.

Bed bugs are hard to get rid of and the process is labor intensive. Dominion's price was fair and they did good work. We have no signs of bed bugs almost a year later. All staff I had contact with were pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Dominion performed a bed bug service as well as flea treatment.

04/23/2014

Jennifer J.

Dominion Pest Control has consistently gone above and beyond providing services to keep those pests at bay. The few times we've needed extra help they have always been responsive and come out as soon as possible-even when the pest in question was out of their scope (Greg came to check out a squirrel problem for a very frightened pregnant woman lol and referred me to the appropriate person). As for the quarterly service they are always quiet and unobtrusive and get the job done. We almost never have bugs anymore!

Description of Work
We have quarterly pest control services.

04/21/2014

Elizabeth D.

Did good work the first two years we signed with them. Had good, friendly employees. Then the bottom dropped out. We scheduled two times. They showed up for neither and never called to explain.

Description of Work
Pest control and extermination.

03/07/2014

Jonathon S.

When we bought this house four years ago, it was completely infested with stinkbugs. For the past two years we have used Dominion and slowly but surely they solved our problem. This past October they thoroughly treated our roof area and possible access points. For the first time, we have made it through a winter with almost no sign of the stinkbugs. These guys are professional, thorough and know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Treated the house for stinkbug infestation.

01/18/2014

yolanda E.

THEY NEVER RETURNED MY CALL. WENT TO ANOTHER SERVICE.

Description of Work
I used Dominion Pest Control & Exterminating.

Category pest control

We have no record of this call and unsure as to when it was left. If we did have a record of it, our policy is to promptly respond during normal business hours.

01/06/2014

Debra W.

We highly recommend Dominion Pest Control and Exterminating! The staff are professional, curtious, and flexible - and the extermination services are excellent! We live in a log home and have had a significant issue with stink bugs over the past few years. Dominion came out for the first time in September 2013, and the stink bug problem was solved! Thank you to the Dominion Pest Control and Exterminating team!

Description of Work
Dominion provided us with interior and exterior insect extermination services.

12/11/2013

robin H.

Chris came out and was extremely professional but at the same time friendly and got the job done. He was prompt and efficient. The customer service people were terrific to deal with. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Sprayed insecticide

Category pest control

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate the feedback very much. Grateful, Dominion Pest Control LLC

10/03/2013

Maria J.

The second treatment was very effective. Five month later I do not have yet ants in my house.

Description of Work
Spraying an insecticide around the house. Spreading a lot bites in the garage, the basement. I got very good explanation about these species of ants. It will help me to respond in future to the invasion of this annoying pest

07/25/2012

Jonathan S.

Dominion Pest Control & Extermination seem to be very interested in taking care of us. They are dedicated and organized which I like. I would not use them again because of their prices. Other than that they are good.

Description of Work
I had them come out four times per year to do a general external treatment.

05/11/2012

Dustin K.

They are great. The treatment was effective.

Description of Work
They did a termite inspection and treated for termites.

04/17/2012

JOSE N.

I should call to see when they will be coming out next. Usually, they come out before the cold weather sets in. They’re great. They were the best deal in town when I compared prices.

Description of Work
I have a contract with Dominion Pest Control. They come out once a year to check for termites and whatnot.

03/02/2012

Marigene T.

Dominion Pest Control comes out every three months for pest control. They got rid of stink bugs for me. Their excellent and their prices are good. Their employee was also great.

Description of Work
Dominion Pest Control comes to my home every three months.

11/04/2011

Deborah O.

When I called, a flat fee to take care of the problem was quoted. Greg arrived promptly, examined the situation and treated with several different methods, explaining to me why he was doing what he did. He was friendly and courteous, and charged only the quoted fee. I have a 30 day warranty for service if the yellow jackets return. I no longer see any evidence of them.

Description of Work
I had a yellow jacket infestation in my basement, with some entering my living and bedroom. Greg found where they were entering my house and recommended several different solutions.

NaturaLawn Of America York & Harrisburg

NaturaLawn of America offers safer organic based lawn care. We are a locally owned and operated lawn care company. We specialize in offering premium customer service, offering one of the highest customer retention rates in the industry. You will receive personalized service and no numbers to dial when you call our offices. Good down home friendly people is who you will speak to each and every time you call!

Offers by NaturaLawn Of America York & Harrisburg on Angi
    HG&E Outdoor

HG&E Outdoor is an entirely family owned and operated business which allows us to cultivate positive relationships with our customers and guarantee quality landscaping and irrigation services. We offer everything from lawn maintenance, garden bed maintenance programs, aeration & seeding, cleanups, mulching, landscape design & plantings, drainage projects, grading, leaf removals,seeding & sodding, patios, walls, walkways, fences, deck maintenance and repair and tree removal.Call us today for your FREE quote! NALP accredited member.

NaturaLawn of America Kutztown PA

The Recognized Leader in Environmentally Responsible Lawn Care Service Programs NaturaLawn of America’s environmentally friendly lawn care approach creates a lush, green lawn quickly and more naturally with fewer weeds. Have a lush green lawn, naturally, and with fewer weeds. A one-size-fits-all chemical program is not a safe approach to lawn care in Kutztown, PA. Our NaturaLawn of America lawn care programs are customized to the needs of each individual lawn. We work with your complete yard environment to create a naturally healthy lawn that stays that way.

Pest Control Services, Treatments For Termites, Bed Bugs, Stink Bugs, Spiders, Mice, Rats, Voles, Bees, Wasps, Centipedes, Ear Wigs, Roaches. Lawn Care.

Fumigation.