Brighteye Solar, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2012

Bright Eye Solar LLC specializes in the design and installation of solar electric systems in PA,NJ and MD. Bright Eye Solar is committed to excellence. We are not an electric company or roofing company that has added solar to supplement a primary business. Solar is all we do and we can do it at a competitive price. We make it simple to go solar by providing a complete turn-key system with nothing for the customer to do but sit back and enjoy the savings from their new clean energy system. Bright Eye Solar provides a production guarantee and monitors your system to make sure that it is performing as it should. Simply put; Our systems perform and we guarantee it. Let us show you the Bright Eye Solar difference....

Imperium Solar

Established as a trusted resource for homeowners looking to convert their home or business energy to solar. With a combined 15-years of experience in solar sales and installation, you can trust in our commitment to knowledge and dedication for your peace of mind and your bottom line. Send us a message to discuss your energy needs and schedule a no-cost, no-hassle consultation today!

Offers by Imperium Solar	 on Angi
Solar Energy Partners

Our mission is to bring clean energy, abundant savings, and peace of mind to every single homeowner in the United States. As the solar revolution progresses this century, we aim to lead in spreading this renewable resource across the world. With both grid tied and off-the-grid solutions available (in some states), you can do your part to help save the planet with solar that you can own at a lower monthly cost than your current energy bill.

01/04/2019

James S.

Jim and his team were great. I talked to a number of solar companies before deciding on Bright Eye Solar. Well I am not disapointed. Jim was upfront about everything. He told me about the 30% tax credit and said you may not get it all it depends on how much tax you pay. He explained the difference between owning and leasing. Answered ever question. He showed me what the house will look like with the pannel on line before ever comming out. His estimate was right on. We have a 13.2 kwp system. We could have had 10 more pannels or so from what other companies showed us online. Jim said they would not get the sun they need he was right. I have been watching the shade in the back of my house and the roof dosen't get the sun all day just a couple hours. Other companies had pannels there in their estimates. Jim also got us the financing we need. So no more electric bill just the loan wich is less and will never go up. Jim's team did great work our house looks good. They were very professional cleaned up after themselves. I would recommend them. Their customer service is great. Thanks Bright Eye Solar Sue and Jim Scharf

Description of Work
Solar Pannel instalation

10/27/2015

Christy C.

05/28/2015

Tejas A.

Jim and his crew were a class act from beginning to end. I enjoyed the process and how Jim took the time to explain everything to me in detail in a way that I could understand and did not rely on the number on the proposal. Jim is a good communicator and is a person of his word. He was able to complete the project much quicker than I thought. His crew was so nice and my kids enjoyed watching them work. They listened to great music and did their work, cleaned up and came back the next day until the job was done. They even worked in the rain. I would recommend using them and my neighbors have already asked who did the solar job because they liked what they saw. I hope that Jim can help more people get on solar and less reliance on the grid. I am so happy to give less money to PECO.

Description of Work
Install a 19.5 KW Axitec panel with SolarEdge inverter and optimizers. Added a net meter system and worked with PECO and the township on permits and inspection. Hired an engineer and Repaired my roof structure, dug a trench, painted and put everything back together and cleaned up nicely.

03/13/2014

Pamela N.

Owner was very informative, friendly and followed through on all suggestions. Professional, efficient work. Easily able to contact with questions.

Description of Work
Installed solar electric system on my home.

01/27/2014

Tom H.

This was one on Jim's first solar installs. It went great no major problems. December weather was not great but Jim installed in under 3 weeks we were on line.

Description of Work
Install ground mount 10k solar system.

Brighteye Solar, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2012

1200 Corporate Blvd Ste. 16

Lancaster, PA 17601

Since we focus on solar electric only we are able to engineer and install many different types and styles of systems for your home or business as well as solar car ports and larger RV ports, ground mounted solar arrays, solar street lights, solar canopies, arbors and more. We also offer whole home or business energy audits and provide the work needed to make your home or business more energy efficient prior to adding solar.

We do not design or install wind turbines or solar thermal at this time.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available