The House Doctor Paperhanging & Painting

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2006

3.7

Accept all credit cards & debit cards Payment due on completion...

D & B Wallcovering and Removal

Maintain it All LLC

Maintain It All is an Exterior Home Maintenance Company specializing in Driveway Services and Home Power Washing. We also offer various other exterior maintenance services. As a company accredited with the Better Business Bureau, we guarantee 100% Satisfaction. Call today for your free estimate.

Offers by Maintain it All LLC on Angi
Fallon Painting

Welcome to Fallon Painting. We provide great service and great value. Give me a call or text I will not disappoint.

02/24/2021

I contacted Roy and The House Doctor to install wallpaper at my home. They gave us an estimate of $3400 for itemized areas in the home and evaluated whether some leftover wallpaper from a previous project could be used in two of those areas. They confirmed there was enough wallpaper. We paid a $1700 deposit for all the proposed areas (despite not having selected wallpaper for some of them with an ...

Description of Work
Wallpaper Hanging

Category wallpaper

01/31/2015

Roy's team had painted the interior of our house 7 years prior. It was time for a facelift. His team consisted of the same guys - great employee retention! They are prompt, friendly and very talented. We have very tall ceilings due to an open floor plan, they handled it all very well. They are not the low cost provider but are worth the price.

Description of Work
Paint all walls from entrance way thru main floor, up 2 flights of stairs, and loft, including woodwork. Exterior of front door.

01/25/2013

Very nice. Courteous. They came right in and did the job. Very professional. I would highly recommend them. Punctual every day. The work came out beautiful. I'm hard please and I was very satisfied. They couldn't have done more.

Description of Work
Removed old wallpaper. Painted kitchen walls and cabinets. Installed crown moulding in dining room.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

12/05/2012

They did an awesome job from start to finish. they were clean, courteous, and professional. I was very pleased and would use them again.

Description of Work
various painting and wall papering to my home in center city.

12/17/2007

The crew showed up as scheduled and returned daily until the work was completed. It took about 3 days due to multiple coats of spackle needed on the patches. Drop cloths were used and the site was cleaned up at the end of each day. The patch & paint job is impeccable - a dark color going on the walls against the white ceiling & wood work.

Description of Work
Roy & his crew prepared walls and the ceiling in my large eat in kitchen. They also patched two large holes in the wall & ceiling. Then painted the ceiling, walls & lots of wood work. I cannot tell where the holes were patched and other wall prep was done. They are that good!

Category interior painters

Thank you for the work.. it was a pleasure working for you Roy

Residential and commercial interior and exterior paint, wallpaper removal and install, pressure washing decks, wood preservation, drywall & plaster repair.

Satisfaction