SIMPLE CHOICE REALTY

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2010

2031 Wisteria Ln

Lafayette Hill, PA 19444

Simple Choice Realty offers non-traditional real estate services to both buyers and sellers. Sellers can save money using our Flat Fee MLS Listing Service. Buyers can get cash rebates when they purchase their next home using Simple Choice Realty for buyer representation.

03/03/2021

Lynn S.

Chris Carr is an amazing Realtor and the most hardworking I've ever met. We sold our house on the FRIST day for full price using his Realty. But better than that, he's fast with his responses and recommendations. I must have emailed him 100 times and each time I got a FAST and helpful response. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS OFFICE. No wonder he won all these awards: I lifted from his email: Chris Carr - Montgomery County Association of Realtors: Board of Directors 2016 - Present Philadelphia Magazine 5-Star Agent for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Wall Street Journal Ranked Chris Carr #8 Realtor in USA! Main Line Today 2020 Top Realtors

Description of Work
He was my listing agent

Category real estate agents

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! So glad it all worked out for you! -Chris

07/14/2018

Barbara K.

We gained and saved total of $25,225. MORE! We saved a lot of time preparing the home for showings; hustle leaving the home with grandkids, cats and dogs; we saved hours, days, nights of stress! it is was the best decision ever! MORE We listed our home for $39,900 over the highest price a bunch of local realtors told us to list it for, so it would sell within 90 days. The day the listing appeared we got eight calls requesting immediate showings. By the end of the day we got info that four offers are coming. We informed the buyers – offer price stands regardless of what the inspection findings are going to be (we are not going down a penny). We sold the home for $17,300 more than the highest price local realtors told us to list it for. We took pictures with our cell phone. We love the support we got from the Simple Choice Realty! Support by phone, by text, by emails in no time. I learned so much.

Description of Work
Sold my house

Category real estate agents

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I didn't realize this review was on here. So although it is 2 and a half years later, I wanted to say thanks for posting and I am glad we were able to help! All the best to you, Chris.
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Flat Fee Listings on the Realtor's MLS and Realtor.com & Full Service Buyer Representation where we REBATE up to 50% of our commission.

We do not offer traditional full-service seller representation.