NaturaLawn of America Kutztown PA

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2020

509 College Blvd

Kutztown, PA 19530

The Recognized Leader in Environmentally Responsible Lawn Care Service Programs NaturaLawn of America’s environmentally friendly lawn care approach creates a lush, green lawn quickly and more naturally with fewer weeds. Have a lush green lawn, naturally, and with fewer weeds. A one-size-fits-all chemical program is not a safe approach to lawn care in Kutztown, PA. Our NaturaLawn of America lawn care programs are customized to the needs of each individual lawn. We work with your complete yard environment to create a naturally healthy lawn that stays that way....

4.2

Resposiveness

lawn treatment (29)lawn care (8)lawn & landscaping (5)pest control (5)

05/26/2020

Fantastic! In two short years, my lawn was transformed from weeds and brown spots into a thick, lush green lawn. Couldn’t be happier with the quality Of the product and professionalism displayed by Nicole.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair my lawn

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

10/16/2017

Great. A professional outfit. Will hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Organic lawn services and treatments.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

06/02/2017

Completed professionally and promptly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Fertilization

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

06/01/2017

Excellent. They have serviced my law for about 15 yrs. It took about two years of service to make the lawn healthy and stable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The work included fertilizing the grass, weed control and crab grass preventative.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

05/31/2017

It was a very good experience. I actually have a yearly contract with them. Everything they did was very good. They actually came back once without charge to tackle some more of the weeds, but very happy with them. The price is good. I mean it's just like the other ones. They just come when ever. I mean there is no set time. It's the lawn outside.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They actually made sure all the weeds in my lawn disappeared.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2017

05/01/2017

Excellent so far. Coming back for a second treatment shortly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilizer and feeding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

09/26/2016

Great! Enrolled in a year prevention program.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General bug control.

CATEGORY pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

04/25/2016

It didn't - they never contacted me in the allotted time. Don't yet know if I was charged or not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing - no contact

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2016

Hello Mr, [Member Name Removed], I apologize that you did not receive my response that was sent immediately after you purchased the big deal. There were some issues on Angie's List's end with messaging when they converted their website over to a new format. Since your property is out of our service area, we are not able to perform services for your lawn. I again apologize that you did not receive ...

01/16/2015

The service did not go well. My lawn looked pretty good before the service. After the service, the lawn looked horrible. I was very disappointed in the service. I also paid them an additional fee to have them take care of a vole problem and they did not take care of that either. I had little interaction with the technicians and just got a write up of the service.  I had no problem scheduling the d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a deal for a professional organic-based lawn fertilization and weed control treatment.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2013

Hello, I apologize you did not have a positive experience with our company. It is always our goal to exceed expectations. I looked back over your account and I think where we fell short was setting the proper expectations. You had our program for just 3 treatments (about 4 months) and then discontinued the program. During the initial set up, we should have done a better job informing you that all ...

12/17/2014

I am well satisfied with their services. I choose them because they use organic products. I'll be using them again next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did our landscaping for the season and charged $350 for the season.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2014

Hello [member name removed]. Thank you very much for your kind words. We appreciate all forms of feedback. I am glad that you are satisfied thus far with our work on your property. I am glad your technician Justin got to speak with your husband the last few times he was out. It is good to have interaction so we know how we are doing in terms of results and customer service. I would like to wish yo...

Organic-Based Fertilization, Soil Test, Core Aeration & Overseeding, & Pest Management

Chemical Lawn Care, Landscaping, & Pruning