Kalamazoo Sales & Svc

With Angi since October 2010

Kad Heating and Cooling

Specializing in HEATING AND A/C SERVIES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Residential Heating and A/C Services Owner operated Family Owned Quick response and turn around time

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of PA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

06/04/2014

Linda R.

They were good and things were great. They're responsible and prompt and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Kalamazoo Sales & Sservice provided me a heating & A/C service.

07/07/2011

Jane G.

Rich is terrific and alway ready to service my old boilers.

Description of Work
This is also known as Rich Millers Heating & Cooling. They maintain 2 old boiler for me. The are always prompt and will go out on emergency calls for me. I am an out of area owner. Rich has recently moved his office to Ford City.

05/27/2011

Liz W.

Extremely pleased.

Description of Work
Central air conditioning modification to a Victorian home (circa 1890) that required engineering new air flow patterns and work arounds for constraints of a vintage home. Company installed new duct work and mounted a new exterior compressor.