Helverson Brothers Firewood & Mulch

With Angi since September 2008

142 School Dr

Kintnersville, PA 18930

We are a family owned and operated Company. We guarantee quality products and integrity with every delivery. We deliver year-round, seven days a week, and we will call you to set up an appointment....

01/03/2018

David H.

We have been using Barry for years, both for mulch and firewood. They are always timely and friendly.

Description of Work
Delivered firewood

04/16/2017

Jeremy E.

The wood was great, will do business again

Description of Work
They delivered 1.5 cords of firewood

01/16/2017

Nancy C.

He was a little rude on the phone and then said it would take over a week because we were a little far. But then he was on-time and the wood is pretty dry and good quality.

Description of Work
Bought firewood

11/16/2015

Thomas K.

After using them for a couple of years for firewood and mulch, I switch to a different company last year. I still regret that decision. I went back to Helverson this year and, as always, they did a great job communicating, they were there when they said they would be and the wood is perfect. I'll never look elsewhere for firewood again.

Description of Work
Delivered firewood.

08/26/2015

PHILIP G.

They were offering free delivery until 8/31. I called and had my wood the next day! The wood he delivered was good quality and ready to burn for the upcoming winter season. I was very pleased with the prompt service and the quality of the product.

Description of Work
Purchased 2 cords of firewood

05/21/2015

Patricia R.

Contacted provider via contact form on Angies list with question regarding delivery. Received immediate response and all subsequent questions were answered in a timely manner. Placed order and received delivery next day. Price was very competitive and provider offered free delivery which was advantageous over other suppliers of bulk mulch. Will pass along info to friends & neighbors and would definitely use again. An overall good experience!

Description of Work
Delivered mulch as requested.

Category firewood,mulch

12/08/2014

Susan H.

All was OK at delivery- the wood was SOOO dirty-i even mentioned it to the driver... the driver said it was in the truck from the night before- and that was the reason it was dirty- HA - not even close- this wood is MAYbe 1/2 dry and needs to be dried out longer to burn clean. put in the fire place and it was dripping with water literally. Not to mention that the wood was covered in dirt, and mud not just a little bit ALOT- I sent Barry a email showing him pictures of the wood that was delivered, and my concerns with the quality of the wood. and here is his response **Firewood always looks dirty on a rainy day don't cover it let Dry in the sun and in the air Just cover the top so it doesn't get soaked through i'm sending you a picture I got recently from a happy customer and he's an excellent example of how to stack and Dry wood give it time and you'll be fine thank you** Not what I paid for- wont be purchasing from this company again.

Description of Work
Wood was delivered, in a timely fashion. good communications with Barry 2 cords

12/02/2014

Steve S.

This being the first year I had to buy wood I ordered from 4 vendors in order to compare, and the quality of the wood delivered by Helverson is good. It seems that they're honest about when the wood was split and I'm happy with what they delivered. To judge that I split several pieces and measured the moisture content inside the fresh split, and found the average moisture content to be in the low 20's (%). They said it was split earlier this year, and by comparison the wood I had recently split was in the mid- to upper- 30's. I was told by a number of folks that it's near impossible to get properly seasoned wood (15%-20% mc), especially when I ordered in November. After purchasing from 4 vendors I think there's some wisdom in that, but the wood I got from Helverson's is dry enough to burn this winter even if it's not ideal. The fact that Helverson's is honest goes really far with me so I'll order from them again.

Description of Work
I ordered 1.5 cords of wood which was delivered today.

03/23/2014

Dennis W.

Good firewood was delivered on time and where we wanted it. On the day we ordered it

Description of Work
Delivered 2 cords of wood on time. The wood needs to cure over the summer, but it was clean and there was a full 2 cords. Owner was pleasant and offered advice. There was no delivery charge, that charge may push the price over the threshold in consideration of other suppliers.

12/26/2013

Ann F.

Only draw back was the $40 delivery charge.

Description of Work
The wood was fine. Not much scrap.

Pro Painters Plus LLC

Pro Painters Plus is a professional painting firm with a mission to provide you with creative ideas, personal service, & quality products to both beautify & protect your home. Pro Painters Plus realizes that each of our clients' goals are unique, & therefore, we take the time upfront to listen to your needs & provide you with customized solutions. Whether you are looking to paint just one room or your entire house, your painting project is handled with the highest level of care by professional painters that are courteous, timely and always provide quality results. Award winning.

Elevate Property Management

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, lawn maintenance, routine mowing services, mulch spreading, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

White Glove Flooring

At JMG Builders LLC, customer and employee safety is always our upmost concern especially during this time. We follow all guidelines outlined by the CDC. Each team member wears proper hand protection, respirators not to mention all job sites have hand washing stations. At the completion of each project, all surfaces are properly sanitized with Mediclean. Please help stop the spread of COVID-19. Wash your hands frequently and take whatever precautions outlined by the CDC. We complete jobs faster and better because you don’t need to make multiple phone calls to multiple contractors. Our insured technicians can take care of all of the projects on your “to-do list” saving you time from the first phone call through to project completion. We promise to offer you piece of mind knowing our professionals are company employees who will arrive on time in our vans and will also clean up when they’re done. At JMG Builder’s, we strive to exceed customers expectations; one job at a time. Integrity, transparency and quality are our core values, which set us aside from our competition. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

Landscaping, mulching, tree & shrub trimming, walkways & patios, landscape lighting. Firewood. Snow removal. Remodeling, doors, windows, carpentry, painting & staining. Decks. Garage & shed building