FIREPLACE & CHIMNEY PROFESSIONALS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2009

4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE APPLIES....

Disciple Masonry

Disciple Masonry specializes in masonry repairs and new masonry installations. Our customers are everything to us. We take the time to understand you and what you want, and make it our mission to help you get it. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call now to find out!

Offers by Disciple Masonry on Angi
Goodman Plumbing Inc

Contact Goodman Plumbing for expert residential plumbing services. From hot water dispenser installations to sewer line cleaning, we do all work according to local, state, and city codes. No job will be done illegally. Our plumbing trucks are practically a fully stocked plumbing warehouse so no extra trips should be required. Contact us today for more information on our services and our coupon offers. We serve all of South East Pennsylvania with trucks in your area waiting for your call. Additional phone numbers - (215) 728-1800, (215) 331-8900, (215) 455-1000. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Ed Goodman Inc, Philadelphia Plumbing Company Inc.

Green Heating & Air Conditioning LLC

I started Green Heating & Air Conditioning with one goal... to Save You Money. I can do that by lowering your heating and air conditioning bills with proper maintenance, repairing your heater or air conditioner right the first time, or installing a new more efficient heating and air conditioning system. And I'll do all that with affordable prices.

10/02/2015

Description of Work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

09/05/2014

After switching the date on me at some inconvenience, they came and did find problems. I asked for an estimate of the options for fixing the chimney and never got a response, despite several telephone calls and broken promises. I now have to start with one of their competitors, which is fine, but meanwhile they keep sending annoyoing weekly emails promoting their specials. Don't hire this company,...

Description of Work
I suspected there were safety problems with my chimney and hired them for a Level II inspection.

Category chimney repair

CHIMNEY INSPECTIONS & CLEANINGS, INTERNAL VIDEO INSPECTIONS, GAS FIREPLACE & STOVE SERVICE, MINOR & MAJOR FIREPLACE & CHIMNEY REPAIRS, COMPLETE INSTALLATIONS OF FIREPLACES, STOVES & CHIMNEYS, TROUBLESHOOTING & DIAGNOSIS.

SERVICE OIL HEATERS.