We accept remote payment

Major Pro Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2015

410 Bluebuff Rd

King Of Prussia, PA 19406

Contracting We are committed to deliver projects with the highest quality and workmanship in the market. Contact us 24/7 at (267)734-9265....

11/13/2020

Gabriela G.

I would recommend them. It was really good. They were always on time. They were amazing.

Description of Work
They did studio remodeling.

Category remodeling

Atila C.

These guys did a wonderful job in my basement. Knowledge and experience in everything they do. Definitely recommended

Description of Work
finish basement

Category basement remodeling

Marcio C.

Work was great I will definitely hire again ..

Description of Work
Basement

Category concrete repair, decks, home builders, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Charles C.

The experience with MAJOR PRO CONSTRUCTION was absolutely fantastic from start to finish!!! Simply amazing the whole process can’t say enough!!!! Really would recommend to everyone! Major Pro was always sensitive to our needs and cost!!! What more could you ask for!

Description of Work
kitchen Remodeling

Category home remodeling

Ravylla A.

My experience with Major Pro Construction was beyond from what I expected, the job went very smoothly, they were incredibly nice, professional, clean, and with an eye to detail. since day one they were dedicated to renovate my kitchen as I always dreamed, we had a very old kitchen and I always liked the open concept, and they did exactly as I wanted, I couldn't be more satisfied with them, and if I need it again this is certainly the company that I will hire again, THANK YOU very much!

Description of Work
kitchen Remodeling

Category home remodeling

All American Roofing

Since 1989 our motto has been “Quality Above the Rest”! Our commitment to quality workmanship and always treating our customers as we would like to be treated, has earned us multiple Angie’s List Super Service Awards, the prestigious BBB Torch Award, the GAF President’s Club award and countless testimonials from many thousands of satisfied customers. Our dedication to ensuring 100% satisfaction with your project, using only high-quality materials and providing superior workmanship, has made us one of the premier exterior home remodeling contractors through the state of Delaware, Southeastern Pennsylvania, Maryland’s Eastern Shore and the Delmarva Peninsula. We are fully licensed and insured, our references are excellent and we encourage you to talk to our satisfied customers.

Anthony Andrews Painting

Anthony Andrews Painting provides professional painting services at a fair and honest price. Please call our office to schedule your free estimate at 610 635 6507. I have 18 years experience and take pride in the work I do. Along with interior and exterior painting I also do drywall repair and power washing. I like to build a relationship with my customers and many times can work with people on pricing to stay within budget.

Dan Collins Painting

We are a fully insured company serving Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, Bucks and Philadelphia Counties. We do residential and commercial, interior painting and exterior painting along with power washing. We do offer many other services, just ask! We guarantee our work and references are available upon request. Please call us at any time for Dan to come meet with you for a free estimate. We are also a registered company with the state of PA - PA158839.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    PA158378
    Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
    08/17/2022

New Construction, remodeling, windows and doors, cabinets, decks, framing, fencing and additions