Family Water Conditioning LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2016

520 Mark Ln

King Of Prussia, PA 19406

*Call Us Today for a FREE estimate on a new Water Softener or Drinking Water Systems* We install only the best equipment available. Our goal is for your family to have the safest drinking water possible. We don't just purify it but we can get your water biologically safe as well. 10% discount for

06/03/2020

Anita H.

Chip was wonderful! He came with his son, in training, and serviced my father's system. My dad is 96, so I was concerned with germs. They both wore N95 masks, so I felt better having them in the house. The service went well and they even tested his water for him. Loved them and would recommend them for any water system needed. Very reasonably priced too!

Description of Work
I needed my father's water softener and acid neurtralizer serviced.

01/12/2020

Malini D.

Another Charger dealer had not followed up on his promise. Chip heard about it through the warehouse in Pottstown, PA. He called me and checked to ensure that the connections and install was done appropriately. Not only that, he also brought his own part to connect draining for my RO drinking water system in kitchen. He was prompt and took care of everything without any charge. If you are getting water treatment system you should go with Chip Covell. It is hard to find people that you can rely on for this kind of service.

Description of Work
Chip followed up on a bad service provided by another Charger Water system dealer.

11/20/2019

Annelise G.

Excellent service. Chip was extremely responsive, providing an estimate the day after I called, install a few days later and answered my fall up questions immediately. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Install water softener for 4 person household.

05/07/2018

jessica K.

Chip is amazing! We just purchased a new home which already had a water purification system installed but the previous owners had not used it. Because the machine was already there, I reached out to them (it was a large company) but they were so unresponsive and giving mixed information so I began on my search for a better company. I am SO glad we found Family Water Conditioning. I love seeing family-owned, owner-operated businesses because they are very attentive to each customer and responsive. Chip was so friendly and upfront with prices. He answered all of my questions, was very understanding and helpful. HANDS DOWN the best company to work with. Thank you Chip for the installation!

Description of Work
Water purification system

04/28/2018

Gene S.

Very well. Chip and Sean performed a nice job.

Description of Work
Water softener and purifier installation.

04/18/2018

Joe W.

Knowledgeable, friendly, answered all questions (we had a lot) & did not oversell. Very satisfied with service.

Description of Work
Installed water softener, charcoal filter & house filter.

03/10/2018

Alyse C.

The job went smoothly and Chip answered all my questions thoroughly. He took the time to make sure the job was done 100% correctly. He made some good suggestions for us to address issues that may arise in the future. I highly value his expertise.

Description of Work
Water pressure tank installation

03/07/2018

Jill B.

Chip was excellent and we are so happy we chose his company. We needed a water conditioner and a water softener. He was professional, prompt, and did excellent work. We even ended having him install a water filter for our sink. His prices were extremely reasonable. We highly recommend Chip and his company.

Description of Work
Water softener, water conditioner

02/21/2018

Scott S.

Great, went better than expected

Description of Work
added water softener

10/06/2017

ROBERT D.

09/27/2017

Michele M.

Excellent. I really needed to have the system installed yesterday, they got me on the schedule the next day and installed the system, even brought me a cup of coffee which was awesome since I really didn't want to use my own water.

Description of Work
I needed to have a water purification system installed immediately.

04/01/2017

John M.

Chip was super responsive, flexible in scheduling and a pleasure to have in my home. The work was excellent. Love the system installed. I cannot recommend Family Water Conditioning more highly.

Description of Work
I had a water softening system and a utility sink installed in my basement.

03/14/2017

Terry T.

Chip came promptly when he said he would. He discussed the estimate in detail and answered all our questions. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy.

Description of Work
Family water conditioning put in a water softner as well as a water filter.

02/10/2017

M B.

Chip was top notch. I am a naturally skeptical person and Chip eased my fears. He is extremely friendly and honest. He is adamant about making the customer happy and his prices are unbeatable. His responsiveness is unmatched as well. Use this guy.

Description of Work
New softener and neutralizer.

02/10/2017

Laurie R.

From my first contact, Chip was knowledgeable and friendly. He answered all of my questions and allowed me to fully understand what I was dealing with and comprehend how to fix the problem. From first phone call to arrival was an astounding 3 days, I never thought I would be able to have the problem fixed so quickly. Upon arrival he was clean, courteous and prompt. I have two dogs whom he made friends with and therefore I had no need to close them in another room. I am very pleased that I chose this company to provide me with Pure water. I look forward to years of drinking healthier H20. Unfortunately for me, this was not my first call. I had spoken to another company first and was given bad advice. Don't let that happen to you, call Family Water Conditioning first and you will look no further.

Description of Work
UV Sterilization, particle filter, under counter Pure Water Filtration System with UV.

01/18/2017

bertha H.

chip is very friendly . reasonably priced . respects your home and your time .I highly recommend his company .

Description of Work
installed a blue light and filter

Category plumbing

01/11/2017

Tracey K.

When I was looking for someone to install my reverse osmosis system, Chip was very responsive and came the same day that I called him. It was refreshing to find a professional who was passionate and knowledgeable about the importance of water with ideal (0-50) TDS levels. Chip installed the system quickly and offered a lower price compared to other professionals that I contacted. When it is time to change our filters, I will definitely call Chip to do it.

Description of Work
Family Water Conditioning, LLC installed a reverse osmosis water system.

01/11/2017

Tracey K.

Chip was very professional, knowledgeable, and quick to provide the service. My husband and I are thrilled with how well the water softener works. We have definitely noticed that our skin does not get dry anymore after showers and washing our hands with the water softener. I was impressed with how he went above and beyond to provide quality service. Chip also replaced our water faucet. Towards the end of installing the faucet, it became apparent that one of the hoses for the faucet was not long enough. Chip went to Home Depot that evening to find an extender that evening, because wanted to make sure that we would not go without in our kitchen. We are so grateful for everything Chip did for us. If you are looking for quality service for a low price, definitely choose Family Water Conditioning, LLC.

Description of Work
Family Water Conditioning, LLC installed an aqua conditioner that softened the water for our whole home.

12/11/2016

Angie W.

It went very well! He was there every step of the way explaining what he did and to answer any questions we had. Chip always goes the extra mile to test & ensure everything is working well & to make sure our water is balanced and safe for our family. He is very knowledgable, experienced & friendly & again I would highly recommend him for all your water conditioning needs.

Description of Work
Chip installed a water softener and reverse osmosis purifier in our New house and he did a fantastic job! We have a well so we wanted to make sure our water was pure and safe for our family. He also installed a reverse osmosis system In our old house as well. He was always there when our filters needed to be changed and to make sure it was working properly. I would highly recommend him for all your water conditioning needs!

11/14/2016

Linda B.

It was great! Water tastes better, no hard water on faucets etc. And, the dishes come out of the dishwasher much clearer. I'm so glad we had the system put in!

Description of Work
Chip did a fantastic job from start to finish. He installed a home water filtration systems.

10/26/2016

Christi F.

The instillation went great! He found the perfect spot in our home to install. It looks wonderful. I was nervous about how the water would taste, but I love it! All of the neighborhood children come inside our house now for water breaks. They call it "fresh" water! We are very happy with the final product! We are so thankful to have water that we can trust. Especially since we use it all the time!

Description of Work
Chip installed a water purifier and softener in our home.

10/26/2016

steve R.

It went well... good service. Great product and fair price.

Description of Work
Tested the water and it showed that it was acidic. He recommended a water softener and he installed one.

10/18/2016

Crystal H.

He did fantastic and he is super friendly. I would recommend him to everyone and give him A's across the board.

Description of Work
He installs a purifier and florescent lights.

Category electrician, plumbing, water softeners

DAVID MCGOLDRICK PLUMBING & HEATING

We are an independently owned service repair and remodeling business that offers on-time, clean, courteous, and competent service. Proudly servicing Delaware, Montgomery, and Chester counties for over 20 years. You can rely on us for all of your residential and light commercial needs from repairing your faucet to remodeling your bathroom. You will have the peace of mind to know what your are dealing with a licensed and fully insured plumber and your satisfaction is guaranteed! Super Service Award winner for 2016, 2015, 2013, 2010, and 2009. Call us today to schedule your appointment - (610) 446-6899 or visit or website at www.mcgoldrickplumbing.com

TLC Drain & Sewer

TLC Drain & Sewer provides state-of-the-art drain and sewer services to residential and commercial customers throughout the Delaware Valley. The company specializes in video inspections, high-pressure water jetting, sewer and drain cleaning and trenchless pipe relining—offering homeowners and businesses more effective and long-lasting solutions to clogged and damaged sewers and pipes. Hospitals, Educational Facilities, Power Plants, Pump Stations, Transit, Parking Lots all are facilities that have storm and sanitary piping that can potentially be at risk. Founded in 2010 by a team of experienced Master Plumbers, TLC Drain & Sewer routinely partners with plumbers, electricians, and other contractors who value the company’s capabilities, technologies, and responsiveness.

Valdel Plumbing

Residential Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service. Owners have over 30 years of experience. Proudly servicing Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County and lower Bucks County with professional, personal and timely service. Guaranteed respect for you, your time and your home. No job is too big or too small. Call us today for Expert Service, Quality Products, and Affordable Price!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

PA124544
    Pennsylvania
    Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
    06/28/2024
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Water Softeners, Filtration, drinking water systems, & Pressure Tanks.

Sump Pumps, plumbing, sewer