Family Water Conditioning LLC

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
05/17/2022

520 Mark Ln

King Of Prussia, PA 19406

*Call Us Today for a FREE estimate on a new Water Softener or Drinking Water Systems* We install only the best equipment available. Our goal is for your family to have the safest drinking water possible. We don't just purify it but we can get your water biologically safe as well. 10% discount for all seniors and veterans. PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME, verses utilizing the message center or the request-a-quote feature....

water softeners (22)plumbers (6)electrician (1)

06/03/2020

Chip was wonderful! He came with his son, in training, and serviced my father's system. My dad is 96, so I was concerned with germs. They both wore N95 masks, so I felt better having them in the house. The service went well and they even tested his water for him. Loved them and would recommend them for any water system needed. Very reasonably priced too!

Description of Work
I needed my father's water softener and acid neurtralizer serviced.

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

01/12/2020

Another Charger dealer had not followed up on his promise. Chip heard about it through the warehouse in Pottstown, PA. He called me and checked to ensure that the connections and install was done appropriately. Not only that, he also brought his own part to connect draining for my RO drinking water system in kitchen. He was prompt and took care of everything without any charge. If you are getting ...

Description of Work
Chip followed up on a bad service provided by another Charger Water system dealer.

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

11/20/2019

Excellent service. Chip was extremely responsive, providing an estimate the day after I called, install a few days later and answered my fall up questions immediately. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Install water softener for 4 person household.

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

05/07/2018

Chip is amazing! We just purchased a new home which already had a water purification system installed but the previous owners had not used it. Because the machine was already there, I reached out to them (it was a large company) but they were so unresponsive and giving mixed information so I began on my search for a better company. I am SO glad we found Family Water Conditioning. I love seeing fam...

Description of Work
Water purification system

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

04/28/2018

Very well. Chip and Sean performed a nice job.

Description of Work
Water softener and purifier installation.

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

04/18/2018

Knowledgeable, friendly, answered all questions (we had a lot) & did not oversell. Very satisfied with service.

Description of Work
Installed water softener, charcoal filter & house filter.

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

03/10/2018

The job went smoothly and Chip answered all my questions thoroughly. He took the time to make sure the job was done 100% correctly. He made some good suggestions for us to address issues that may arise in the future. I highly value his expertise.

Description of Work
Water pressure tank installation

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

03/07/2018

Chip was excellent and we are so happy we chose his company. We needed a water conditioner and a water softener. He was professional, prompt, and did excellent work. We even ended having him install a water filter for our sink. His prices were extremely reasonable. We highly recommend Chip and his company.

Description of Work
Water softener, water conditioner

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

09/27/2017

Excellent. I really needed to have the system installed yesterday, they got me on the schedule the next day and installed the system, even brought me a cup of coffee which was awesome since I really didn't want to use my own water.

Description of Work
I needed to have a water purification system installed immediately.

Work Completed On 09/22/2017

04/01/2017

Chip was super responsive, flexible in scheduling and a pleasure to have in my home. The work was excellent. Love the system installed. I cannot recommend Family Water Conditioning more highly.

Description of Work
I had a water softening system and a utility sink installed in my basement.

Work Completed On 03/24/2017

Water Softeners, Filtration, drinking water systems, & Pressure Tanks.

Sump Pumps, plumbing, sewer