BLINDS TO GO

Founded 1954 • With Angi since March 2006

4.2

Our attention to customers has made us the leading retailer and manufacturer of window blinds and shades in North America. Blinds To Go® superstores offer consumers the largest selection of custom-made blinds and shades at low, factory-direct prices. Every superstore is staffed with an expertly trained team that works closely with customers to find creative solutions for their window decorating needs. Our employees ensure every customer is 100% satisfied and their custom-made window treatments are available for pick-up within 48 hours....

For over 25 years the Storione family has been consistently redefining home improvements as a true family business. Our commitment is quality products and quality installations to provide customer with a lifetime of performance from our products. We are not general contractors and we specialize in only windows, doors and siding and we have it down to a science. As we move forward and always staying on the cutting edge out missions is to minimize you homes energy consumption through high performance windows, siding and doors. We feel that is our duty to do our part for our environment to create a better future for everyone.

***NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL / NO-TOUCH INSPECTIONS AND ESTIMATES. We’re open for business! Home Genius Exteriors remains dedicated to our mission to give our customers A DIFFERENT EXPERIENCE. Give our team of professionals a chance to WOW you with our hassle-free inspection process, transparent pricing, perfect communication and top-rated installations. We’re not just a sales and marketing company like some of our competitors, we stand behind every project we do with a warranty you can trust! We are home improvement experts and can be your one-stop-shop solution! Home Genius also offers some of the most FLEXIBLE payment plans in the industry. Give us a chance and we’ll do everything we can to earn the right to become your CONTRACTOR FOR LIFE.

Carranza Roofing & Siding Inc. is a family owned and operated company and are committed to quality with beautiful craftsmanship. We offer extended warranties. We have honest experienced crews that work with integrity and will meet you with a smile. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. We are licensed and fully insured. We carry General Liability for your protection and Workers Compensation for our employees protection. References are available upon request.

10/24/2014

good selection, helpful salesperson, quick turnaround, decent installation, competitive pricing. wood and faux wood blinds are of decent quality. aluminum blinds aren't as good.

Description of Work
various types of blinds for most of the house

07/22/2013

They did a great job on that one blind. They matched up with what we needed and what we had before and they did a nice job on it. They did it in a timely fashion and we were very happy with them. I was fairly happy with the pricing even though I don't remember what it was; I don't have any negative remembrance of that. The quality was very good and they were great in every respect that I can think...

Description of Work
We had one blind made by Blinds To Go.

06/16/2013

Brian was our salesman. He was responsive and helpful initially, and we ordered 5 room darkening cellular shades for 2 bedrooms in our new house. We explained that the measurements we gave him were the measurements of the existing (translucent) shades, and that we wanted them exactly the same. When they arrived (within a few days, as promised) the shades were 1/4 inch too narrow, thereby allowing ...

Description of Work
Provided cellular room-darkening window shades for 5 windows.

02/09/2013

The in-store personnel were very helpful. We looked at many blinds and finally settled on mesh so that the view isn't covered. They helped us get the best fit and best price.

Description of Work
Window treatments for sunroom

10/10/2012

As I said, I left.

Description of Work
I went in for an estimate, but unless I put half of the entire job cost on my credit card I was not allowed to take home a small sample to see if the color would even work. I was not even allowed to leave a customary $30-40 deposit for the (very) small sample, they wanted half of the job cost. I left. I don't choose to do business like this.

Category window treatments

Low, Factory-Direct Prices; Expert Knowledge, Service; Lifetime Guarantee; Best Value for the Dollar; Fastest Delivery; Customer Satisfaction; World's Largest Selection