Floor Coverings International Brandywine Valley

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

Our customer service defines us, starting with our free in home shopping experience enabled by our mobile showroom, providing a turnkey flooring design, sales, and installation experience....

Full service floor covering retailer family owned & operated since 1980. Newly remodeled 7000 square foot showroom featuring all major brands of carpet, hardwood, porcelain tile, laminates, and vinyl. Expert sales staff and installers whose #1 goal is complete customer satisfaction.

Only satisfied customers since 1998. Competitive prices! We specialize in all types of Hardwood,Laminate,Tile,Carpet,Luxury Vinyl Plank installations & sales. We have over 20 years in business, and we are counting only satisfied customers. We offer free carpet removal with jobs over 500 sq. ft. All jobs are done with special attention to minor details which really makes all the difference. We always have some ideas for customers to improve project and reach maximum expectation. Most importantly I personally make sure that my customers are happy with a project. Showroom is available for product selection also shop at home service we bring the samples to you.

Penn Flooring & Restoration is a small business that focuses on helping you love your home. Our crews have 20+ years of experience installing and refinishing hardwood floors and staircases. We are craftsmen that take great pride in our work, keeping deadlines and exceeding customer expectations. We accept cash, check or credit card for payment and provide free job estimates.

12/14/2019

It went very well. Matt did a great job and even allowed me to watch as he worked. He truly is a "Gift from GOD." Thanks to all who worked together for this great company. Never forget that "Team work makes the Dream Work." Mrs. Bond

Description of Work
New vinyl tiles installed on my kitchen floor.

07/02/2018

This was our third job with Len and crew. The first two jobs went very well and we were happy with the results. This job ended up with a few minor problems that needed addressing and Len came back with his folks and made everything right. In the end we got a first class product and Len and his team were able to deliver on outstanding service recovery. Consequently there will be more jobs in the fu...

Description of Work
Replace carpet with flooring

Category flooring contractor

Thanks so much, it was a pleasure and privilege to continue serving you and your family. We look forward to our next project together.

05/31/2018

I had a superior experience from start to finish. I submitted an online inquiry about installing carpets in a short timeframe. I received a call from Len within 10 minutes to further discuss my requirements and from there we scheduled a date for an estimate. Len arrived promptly, had exactly the samples I was looking for, and delivered a reasonable price quote. The carpet was delivered and install...

Description of Work
New Carpets

Category flooring contractor

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to our next project together!

05/07/2018

It was great! Len is great to work with. He spent a lot of time with us helping us come up with a good solution to our flooring needs! I would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
reflooring our family room, hallway, laundry room and powder room

Category flooring contractor

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to our next project together!

04/20/2018

Excellent!! Len came to our home with samples, very convenient. Set everything up. Robson and workers were very professional, cleaned up and took away all debris. Peggy called and let us know when workers would be coming. Len came after work was completed tomake sure it was “perfect” and it was!

Description of Work
Install porcelain tile in kitchen

Category flooring contractor

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]! It was such a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to our next project together!

Sales and Installation of Hardwood, Carpet, Tile, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl Plank, Backsplashes

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing, Check