O'CONNOR'S HEATING-AIR COND

Johnstown, PA 15902

Heating & A/C installation and servcie

06/27/2017

Caroline C.

Excellent. I would recommend them for quality, promptness and price.

Description of Work
Furnace Servicing

11/28/2016

Jeremy K.

Fast, friendly and fixed right! In and out in less time than quoted, and fixed a few small things they noticed while they were working along the way. Would hire any time!

Description of Work
Replace central HVAC unit

01/18/2016

Randy S.

Description of Work
Very friendly and punctually!

05/14/2015

Richard P.

Description of Work
Checked out A/C unit for summer use. They also did an excellent job installing it two years earlier. A+

04/17/2015

Genny N.

06/04/2014

John M.

O'Connor's Heating-Air Conditioning were excellent and the price was fair. They did a lot of work to get the unit installed even though other companies didn't think it was possible. They are top-notch workers, not one negative thing about the company. Anything involving air conditioning I will definitely use them again. He was honest and reliable.

Description of Work
I bought an air conditioning unit from O'Connor's Heating-Air Conditioning and they installed it.

05/14/2014

Dr Jay G.

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning and service.

03/04/2014

dan C.

Excellent service.

Description of Work
Install new heat and air units.

01/04/2014

Roy L G.

Serviced system without any improvement. Promised to return and fix system that another company installed. After waiting about a month, I called and was told a waiting list existed. When I questioned the list, I was told O'Conner's would have installed it correctly and I needed to wait my turn. It is December, 2013 and I am still waiting.

Description of Work
I didn't use O'CONNOR'S HEATING-AIR COND

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

09/25/2013

Will H.

When the old water heater gave up it left a mess and a was a problem that I did not have time to take care of. I called several providers in the Johnstown area and found OConnors to be the only one that consistently picked up the phone and answered questions without hassle and delay. They were able to find the unique water heater that I requested and get it in stock and installed the very next day. Purchasing the new water heater through them was affordable and convenient. The workmen were on time and professional. All my questions were addressed and they performed the work faster than expected. I will use OConners in the future.

Description of Work
Removed old water heater and placed new one. Provided recommendations on clothing dryer ventilation system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

09/13/2013

Angie D.

The technician visited and said my freon needed recharging. After recharging the freon he checked to make sure everything was working. Unfortunately, it was not and he looked at my furnace. After about 30 mins he informed me that my motor was shot. This was not a surprise as our furnace was ancient. So he recommended that I do some research on furnaces and also left me some literature on the types of furnaces they offer. He did not pressure me to buy their furnace, but he answered any questions I had about them. We decided to go with their Lennox furnace. The owner did the install and was fantastic! He showed us how to use everything and the furnace was installed in a timely manner. They were very clean and the work was done well. They were on time for all visits or a few minutes early. The owner even heard an odd noise with the condenser that we didn't and fixed it before he left. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
I originally called O'Connor's because my AC unit was not working. The fan in the condenser unit wouldn't turn on and it would only make a humming noise. The technician visited and said my freon needed recharged.

06/07/2013

Richard P.

I have never been more pleased with they're workmanship, professionalism and ethical/polite behavior ! From start to finish they're professionalism shined. They were the cleanest workman I have ever had in my home. My wife and I have lived in Texas for 32 yrs. and know what great A/C does, and O'Connors did exactly what we needed/wanted. Thanks Ken!

Description of Work
Ken & crew installed central A/C in my 1960's built home. It was a little complicated because of being split level and small crawl spaces. They came in confident and after 3 days, we had A/C in every room! Two years prior O'Connors replaced my aged furnace.

12/05/2012

GREGORY K.

O'connor's quickly solved my plumbing problems and recommended that I have my heating system service because they had installed the system 8 years ago and had no record that the system was ever serviced. All repair and maintenance tasks were performed in a professional manner. The price was very reasonable. From my perspective, I now have a heating and cooling contractor that can also solve my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
I contacted O'connor's Heating & Cooling to do some minor plumbing work and to service my heating system. I had just purchased a new home and discovered some minor leaks that needed repaired. Unfortunately, I had not yet moved to Johnstown and needed to have my sister-in-law to coordinate the repairs. In addition, all the plumbers in the area were busy with heating issues and it took over a week to get someone to address my problems.

06/28/2012

Dick F.

We've been very pleased so far! They have been very reliable, which is very important to us.

Description of Work
They were requested to do a service check on both our furnace and air conditioning unit on the same visit, and they did a great job. This is the second time in as many years we have asked them to do this. Servicing both units on one visit saves us money and the hassle of scheduling two visits.

03/28/2012

Eric G.

Job went very well. Could not perform my job until O'Connor's performed there's. He was on time, professional and very respectful.

Description of Work
Ken himself the owner of the company came and moved a radiator for me. Did an excellent job made sure he explained himself very well and made sure my customer had a clear understanding of what he did and why he did it. Very reputable company and business owner.

08/09/2011

Dick F.

Great experience. We were more than pleased. He certainly gave us peace-of-mind in knowing our A/C and heating systems were ready for another season.

Description of Work
We called for them to service our central air conditioning system, just as a preventative measure for the upcoming summer season. The serviceman arrived exactly on time, was very friendly and professional. He spent a good amount of time on our outdoor unit and had noticed that the unit had a rattling sound. He took his time until he found the problem and had it running quietly again. He checked the air temperatures while the unit was running, both inside and out, and was pleased everything checked out. He then suggested that while he was there, that he could service our furnace as well, so we had him do it too...ALL IN ONE VISIT. He cleaned the furnace and changed the filters and nozzle, and checked the unit while running. Now we don't have to have them make another trip out here this fall for an additional pre-season furnace service call! The cost was very surprising for the amount of time he spent. We were quite pleased.