O'CONNOR'S HEATING-AIR COND

Founded 1950 • With Angi since August 2010

Heating & A/C installation and servcie...

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of PA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

06/27/2017

Excellent. I would recommend them for quality, promptness and price.

Description of Work
Furnace Servicing

11/28/2016

Fast, friendly and fixed right! In and out in less time than quoted, and fixed a few small things they noticed while they were working along the way. Would hire any time!

Description of Work
Replace central HVAC unit

06/04/2014

O'Connor's Heating-Air Conditioning were excellent and the price was fair. They did a lot of work to get the unit installed even though other companies didn't think it was possible. They are top-notch workers, not one negative thing about the company. Anything involving air conditioning I will definitely use them again. He was honest and reliable.

Description of Work
I bought an air conditioning unit from O'Connor's Heating-Air Conditioning and they installed it.

01/04/2014

Serviced system without any improvement. Promised to return and fix system that another company installed. After waiting about a month, I called and was told a waiting list existed. When I questioned the list, I was told O'Conner's would have installed it correctly and I needed to wait my turn. It is December, 2013 and I am still waiting.

Description of Work
I didn't use O'CONNOR'S HEATING-AIR COND

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

09/25/2013

When the old water heater gave up it left a mess and a was a problem that I did not have time to take care of. I called several providers in the Johnstown area and found OConnors to be the only one that consistently picked up the phone and answered questions without hassle and delay. They were able to find the unique water heater that I requested and get it in stock and installed the very next day. Purchasing the new water heater through them was affordable and convenient. The workmen were on time and professional. All my questions were addressed and they performed the work faster than expected. I will use OConners in the future.

Description of Work
Removed old water heater and placed new one. Provided recommendations on clothing dryer ventilation system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

09/13/2013

The technician visited and said my freon needed recharging. After recharging the freon he checked to make sure everything was working. Unfortunately, it was not and he looked at my furnace. After about 30 mins he informed me that my motor was shot. This was not a surprise as our furnace was ancient. So he recommended that I do some research on furnaces and also left me some literature on the types of furnaces they offer. He did not pressure me to buy their furnace, but he answered any questions I had about them. We decided to go with their Lennox furnace. The owner did the install and was fantastic! He showed us how to use everything and the furnace was installed in a timely manner. They were very clean and the work was done well. They were on time for all visits or a few minutes early. The owner even heard an odd noise with the condenser that we didn't and fixed it before he left. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
I originally called O'Connor's because my AC unit was not working. The fan in the condenser unit wouldn't turn on and it would only make a humming noise. The technician visited and said my freon needed recharged.

06/07/2013

I have never been more pleased with they're workmanship, professionalism and ethical/polite behavior ! From start to finish they're professionalism shined. They were the cleanest workman I have ever had in my home. My wife and I have lived in Texas for 32 yrs. and know what great A/C does, and O'Connors did exactly what we needed/wanted. Thanks Ken!

Description of Work
Ken & crew installed central A/C in my 1960's built home. It was a little complicated because of being split level and small crawl spaces. They came in confident and after 3 days, we had A/C in every room! Two years prior O'Connors replaced my aged furnace.

12/05/2012

O'connor's quickly solved my plumbing problems and recommended that I have my heating system service because they had installed the system 8 years ago and had no record that the system was ever serviced. All repair and maintenance tasks were performed in a professional manner. The price was very reasonable. From my perspective, I now have a heating and cooling contractor that can also solve my future plumbing needs.

Description of Work
I contacted O'connor's Heating & Cooling to do some minor plumbing work and to service my heating system. I had just purchased a new home and discovered some minor leaks that needed repaired. Unfortunately, I had not yet moved to Johnstown and needed to have my sister-in-law to coordinate the repairs. In addition, all the plumbers in the area were busy with heating issues and it took over a week to get someone to address my problems.

06/28/2012

We've been very pleased so far! They have been very reliable, which is very important to us.

Description of Work
They were requested to do a service check on both our furnace and air conditioning unit on the same visit, and they did a great job. This is the second time in as many years we have asked them to do this. Servicing both units on one visit saves us money and the hassle of scheduling two visits.

03/28/2012

Job went very well. Could not perform my job until O'Connor's performed there's. He was on time, professional and very respectful.

Description of Work
Ken himself the owner of the company came and moved a radiator for me. Did an excellent job made sure he explained himself very well and made sure my customer had a clear understanding of what he did and why he did it. Very reputable company and business owner.

Heating & A/C Installation and Service