O'CONNOR'S HEATING-AIR COND

Founded 1950 • With Angi since August 2010

Heating & A/C installation and servcie...

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of PA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

06/27/2017

Excellent. I would recommend them for quality, promptness and price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Servicing

11/28/2016

Fast, friendly and fixed right! In and out in less time than quoted, and fixed a few small things they noticed while they were working along the way. Would hire any time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace central HVAC unit

06/04/2014

O'Connor's Heating-Air Conditioning were excellent and the price was fair. They did a lot of work to get the unit installed even though other companies didn't think it was possible. They are top-notch workers, not one negative thing about the company. Anything involving air conditioning I will definitely use them again. He was honest and reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought an air conditioning unit from O'Connor's Heating-Air Conditioning and they installed it.

01/04/2014

Serviced system without any improvement. Promised to return and fix system that another company installed. After waiting about a month, I called and was told a waiting list existed. When I questioned the list, I was told O'Conner's would have installed it correctly and I needed to wait my turn. It is December, 2013 and I am still waiting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I didn't use O'CONNOR'S HEATING-AIR COND

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

09/25/2013

When the old water heater gave up it left a mess and a was a problem that I did not have time to take care of. I called several providers in the Johnstown area and found OConnors to be the only one that consistently picked up the phone and answered questions without hassle and delay. They were able to find the unique water heater that I requested and get it in stock and installed the very next day...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old water heater and placed new one. Provided recommendations on clothing dryer ventilation system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair