Eastern Roofing System Inc

Jessup, PA 18434

Pittston Roof, Siding, Soffit, Fascia and Gutter Replacement Project

Pittston Roof, Siding, Soffit, Fascia and Gutter Replacement Project

gutter repair2020
22 square full tear off and replace the roof on the house and the garage. Owens Corning Duration shingles in Estate Gray were installed. Existing aluminum siding on house and detached garage was torn off and replaced with 26 square of Norandex Woodsman vinyl siding in Steel Blue. All new white seamless gutters were installed.

Eastern Residential Solutions is a respected full-service residential roofing and exterior contracting company. We are based in Jessup, PA but also service Scranton, Wilkes Barre, Hazleton, Allentown and all of Northeastern PA. We are a licensed and insured home improvement contracting company specializing in roof repair, roofing services, roof replacement, siding replacement, and gutter replacement. At Eastern Residential Solutions, we are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Our goal on every project is to minimize the impact on our customers, by getting every job completed professionally, correctly and quickly, while also maximizing your investment, by using only the highest quality and best-backed materials in the industry. Eastern Residential Solutions is a division of Eastern Roofing Systems Inc, one of the largest most respected commercial roofing companies in the United States. (PA HIC# 017000)...

Resposiveness

roofing (10)gutter repair (3)

10/20/2020

Excellent from start to finish!! Very Professional Would recommend 100%

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

Thank you for the kind words! We are glad we were able to live up to your expectations. Thank you again for selecting Eastern!

09/14/2020

Professional from start to finish, everything was flawless fast, keep the site clean at all times. besides the new roof, gutters, and downspouts you wouldn't even know they were there, it was spotless.Could no be happier with the whole process. 10 out of 10

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingle roof, gutters, and downspouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our goal is to always exceed our customers' expectations, and we are glad to hear that we were able to on your project. Thank you again for selecting Eastern!

04/27/2020

The customer service provided by Eastern is second to none. From the first day you call for services until the day your project is completed you will feel like you are their only customer . Their project managers have no problem helping you navigate through insurance claims and ensuring you are getting a fair deal from your insurance company . They do not have to do this as they are getting paid t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

Thank you for your kind review! Our goal is customer satisfaction, and we are glad that we met this goal on your project! Thank you for choosing Eastern!

02/26/2020

They did a wonderful job. They were very professional, very accommodating, and were on top of everything. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

Thank you for selecting Eastern for you project and thank you for taking the time to leave us this review!

01/30/2020

It was impeccable as well as the workmanship. They were very very prompt, time conscious, super clean and my yard was left very neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replace our roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Thank you for the kind review and thank you for selecting Eastern to replace your roof!

01/30/2020

I was very pleased with their service, very efficient and did quality work. They also cleaned up the area, took off all the debris away and follow up on any issues that I have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed new roof for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are happy with the results! Thank you again for selecting Eastern!

01/20/2020

I was impressed. they were very professional, on time, they showed up when they said they would. Explained everything and completed the job in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did roof over an addition. they removed the old roof and put in a new one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you again for selecting Eastern! We are very thankful for your review!

01/20/2020

It went excellent. They are the only company who called back when they said they would and started the work when they said they would. I found them to be extremely reliable and well prepared. They showed up, cleaned up, and did everything perfectly. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my roof due to hail damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your very kind review! We are glad that our communication and our work lived up to your expectations! Thank you again for selecting Eastern!

10/15/2011

They have excellent workmanship. They provided very timely service. They follow ethical business practices. They also gave us a good deal. I rate them high overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Eastern Roofing System Inc this year for roofing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2011

11/16/2009

Sent a "supervisor " to measure roof. Supervisor not in office for days obviously the measurements could have been called into office. After 2-3 weeks called my contact there (this was on 11/13/09 my bad luck I guess) he "must have stepped away" I was told and I left a message for him to call me. No response. On Saturday 11/14/09 I received a wriitten estimate estimate dated 11/8/09 and signed my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No work. Estimate for $10,400 and $19,400 good for sixty days. Read below. Short story between receipt of estimate on Saturday 11/14/09 and Monday morning 11/16/09 "things changed" and they couldn't do job despite and estimate that was good for sixty days. Will provide copy of estimate and their email of 11/16/09 upon request.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2009

Unfortunately we cannot please every customer. This customer contacted us asking for a bid on a commercial roofing project. We sent a company estimator out to the location to spec the job and estimate. After the price was given the project specs/ material of the job changed and so did the pricing. This did not sit well with the customer and after trying to resolve it to no avail it was best if we ...

Residential, commercial and industrial roofing, gutters, skylights & waterproofing of roofs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing