Affordable Weaver Painting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since July 2010

At Affordable Weaver’s Painting, we felt the industry standards weren't strong enough, so we developed The Affordable Weaver Promise. “Your Paint Job Done On-Time, Within Budget and Without Hassles!” PLEASE CALL US DIRECTLY FOR A QUOTE AT 267-249-3253

interior painting (335)house painting (123)wallpaper removal (39)drywall (29)pressure washing (19)door installation (8)basement waterproofing (7)siding companies (4)deck cleaning (2)decks & porches (2)carpet cleaning (2)plastering (1)

07/23/2022

Jeffrey S.

Miguel & his crew were on time every day, non-stop work on the jobs. Miguel & his three-man crew were courteous & friendly, always did good, careful painting & clean-up. This was the second job Wayne Weaver has completed for us in the past 8 months & both crews did excellent work.

Description of Work
Interior walls of finished basement, interior walls & ceiling of garage, exterior trim & columns front & rear of house.

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

11/09/2021

Jeffrey S.

Excellent from start to finish. Wayne running the show, Derek giving the estimate & Mynor Rojas & his crew doing a first rate complete job. Courteous, friendly, professional work done by the entire crew. Will contract again for exterior trim work & garage painting next year.

Description of Work
painting of master bedroom, walk-in closet, master bath

Work Completed On 11/09/2021

10/04/2021

Marcia J.

affordableweaver,inc., PAINTING They were highly recommended by my in-laws whose Victorian was painted by them. I could see what they reported: very high quality work, good communication, and stayed within their quote. My house is a city row house with some detail as well as an original porch column which is still viable but needed professional care. They completed the entire job in 2 days , did extra caulking and made the column look beautiful. They also were very good with keeping me informed of any delays, anythng which needed my attention. Tey kept the work area very clean, and their final clean up was perfect. They also worked around my garden and disturbed nothing. Hire this company!!!!!

Description of Work
exterior home painted

Category decks, house painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

Review for Affordable Weaver Painting - 1657 The Fairway, Jenkintown, PA - 39498734

06/08/2021

Daniel P.

Affordable Weaver's team, led by Miguel, was amazing. They were punctual, respectful and did quality work. They also cleaned up after themselves - including the mess of paint chips. When I contacted Wayne to let him know the crew missed a window, he gladly and quickly sent them out. I definitely recommend Affordable Weaver.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of window trim, chimney, picket fence, garage door, and masonry. Interior painting including minor plaster repairs of living room ceiling, selected walls and wood trim.

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

05/19/2021

Celeste A.

The work was good, thorough, looks good on the work, but paints started chipping off on the chimney about a year and a half ago and a little over a year ago in 2019, the blue paint on the French door was bubbling up.

Description of Work
Exterior painting job

Work Completed On 06/16/2014

04/22/2021

Habe K.

I must say, painting is all about the quality of the prep. My 1999 built house had tons of tape and nail pops. These guys removed the old tape, re taped and speckled and sanded and then painted. Sometimes it needed 3 coats. No extra charge was paid, and my house has never looked better than now! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior and Exterior painting

Category carpet cleaners, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

12/13/2020

Purvis C.

Outstanding, Professional, Courteous and Timely working skills!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

12/08/2020

jim N.

The two painters were prompt and courteous. They repaired several ceiling studs that had broken through from when the roof was replaced as part of the quoted price (I didn't realize they would fix that and it made a huge difference). The paint job was beautiful and they were finished ahead of schedule. I was so pleased with the price, the quality of the work and their professionalism. I would recommend and hire them again!

Description of Work
Weaver painting came for a small but awkward indoor painting job. It was a second floor hallway and ceiling which included a vaulted ceiling above the stairs requiring two people and a scaffold.

Work Completed On 12/08/2020

10/21/2020

Elizabeth B.

I very highly recommend Affordable Weaver Painting. This is the second time we hired them. Our first job was painting the entire exterior of our carriage house. This job was for interior painting and I was very pleased. The crew was dependable, professional, tidy, and hardworking (finished a day early!). We were very happy with the expert quality of the work, the attention to details, and the positive attitude of all the crew, especially the foreman Jose. Many of those on the crew have worked for Wayne Weaver for many years which is a testament to the his effective business model—-Wayne is fair with his customers and fair with his staff. I would be very happy to hire them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting—-a wide variety of projects, including ceiling painting, some bedroom walls, lots of baseboard trim and railings.

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

09/12/2020

DEIRDRE L.

Someone came out to look at the house and give us an estimate. We never heard back from them with the estimate. After sending an email reminder, we will did not hear anything. No work was performed as a result of the lack of communication.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

09/06/2020

Steve K.

Affordable Weaver Corp.'s team did a wonderful job. They got the job done on time, on budget, and cleanly. The apartment was semi-furnished, so they had to work around drapes, blinds, and an office set -- which they did excellently and carefully.

Description of Work
Painting apartment before we moved in

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

07/26/2020

Thomas C.

Highly recommend Affordable Weaver Painting. I contacted 5 companies to have some painting done in 4 rooms, 2 small hallways, and a small stairway. I knew what colors and brand of paint we wanted. I received 5 estimates. Affordable Weaver’s price was in the middle range so their price was fair. The estimate was also the final cost. Job completed in 2 days. Three employees showed up on time both days and other than an hour lunch break each day I did not see them stop working the entire time. They repaired some minor flaws in the walls, were efficient, neat, and polite. Finished result looks great.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

06/14/2020

LOUETTA W.

very well. enjoyed the men. did there work. took 2 days. will call again

Description of Work
iron doors railing &garage door overhang!

Category basement waterproofing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

06/03/2020

Kevin L.

Gave me an estimate and that was the final bill. Needed a patch job in some spots on the bedroom wall also. Gave me a date and it was done on that date. They called the night before to remind me and give me the time they were coming. Would use again and recommend to friends and family

Description of Work
Bedroom and detached garage painted

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

05/15/2020

Joseph M.

A two man crew from the company arrived on time, did all the necessary prep work, did a great job painting, and left everything as clean as they found it. The price was very reasonable and everything looks great. I am 100% satisfied with their work, and I would recommend them to anyone needing painters.

Description of Work
Garage door and frame painting

Category basement waterproofing, house painters

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

04/30/2020

kelly W.

The crew was amazing. So hard working and so meticulous. Arrived promptly at 7:30 in the morning three days in a row. I honestly couldn't be happier with the work and the cost. Thank you all so much.

Description of Work
A lot of painting and scraping on garage doors, sunporch, front porch.

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

03/06/2020

Donna M.

Amazing, quick and clean. I used the for my father

Description of Work
painting

Work Completed On 03/06/2012

12/02/2019

John H.

Great! Wayne and his team was incredible accomodating around my schedule. The job was quite large, and his team was punctual and incredible professional to getting it done fast. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Painted interior of house

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

11/12/2019

Joseph F M.

About 6 days of work. Not the easiest job, with three dormers on the third story on a fairly steep roof. Very neat and cleaned up well. Miguel who ran the crew was very easy to work with. Accommodating by working a weekend to meet a deadline.

Description of Work
Extensive exterior house painting, three stories. Some minor trim repair.

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

09/25/2019

GEORGE B.

Excellent quality, careful and neat, painting by the 3 man crew working 8 days. Best price bid but I don't think we could have gotten better work anywhere. A company you can trust.. Willing to work with 4 separate owners but giving us a volume discount. 37 year old Aluminum siding looked like ****. Now it looks like new (except for the dents). Amazing transformation.

Description of Work
Painted exterior aluminum siding of four townhouses. Powerwash, tinted primer, and finish coat applied with brush and roller. Some 3 story work.

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

08/03/2019

mark B.

The team was phenomenal. Excellent work, preparation, paint neatness/quality, clean up....A+ form top to bottom during the process. Made the project seamless for me and my wife and would recommend to anyone. Excellent company. Jose and his crew were professional, excellent skill level, courteous and joy to do business with.

Description of Work
painting inside of house

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

07/12/2019

Suzanne M.

The crew arrived on time, lead painter introduced himself, we did a walk around the house and garage, discussing what needed done. They got to work scraping and sanding out the old paint (the house is 93 yrs old) and has had some poor paint jobs over the years. This is the first professional paint job we've ever had and I'm so happy with all of it. The crew was neat, no paint chips or scrapings in the flower beds. I just couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
All wooden surfaces on our Cape Cod house and windows and trim on the garage.

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

06/04/2019

Elizabeth B.

Very, very satisfied with this company. I hired Affordable Weaver Painting late last fall for the exterior painting of our large carriage house. Unfortunately, with all the non-stop rain and the onset of cold weather, the project got delayed until the spring. Despite these conditions out of his control, Wayne (owner of the company) honored the estimate that was provided in the fall and sent a crew out to tackle our project early this spring. The crew did an excellent job. They were attentive to detail and worked efficiently. We had a "surprise" squirrel next up in the fascia boards causing considerable damage. No worries: the guys removed the nests and repaired the board. We are very pleased with the work and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting on Large Carriage House