Garner Construction Services LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

1058 Dry Dam Rd

Jeannette, PA 15644

Garner Construction Services, LLC strives to provide quality craftsmanship with affordability . locally owned and operated company . I am proud of the reputation we have made as a local home improvement contractor and look forward to working with you on your next project. From repairs to designed builds and improvements we are well educated and equipped to handle any project....

06/01/2015

Tara W.

Mr. Garner and his helper showed up on time. They supported the existing awning, removed the old deck and proceeded to built the new deck with 3 steps. They rounded off all the sharp edges which gives a very professional look. They then reconnected the existing awning. They job was done within the stated 2 days time frame. My mother said they were very nice and courteous to her and what she wanted the deck to look like. She and I are very satisfied with the work they did, all the neighbors are jealous of her new deck.

Description of Work
Mr. Garner replaced a small deck for my mother.

Category decks

01/22/2014

Richard M.

They arrived on time, and worked neatly and tidily; every evening the kitchen was useable despite the type of work they were performing. The job was complex because of the ductwork which had to be run and the hood which had to be modified to suit our location. When the job was finished the new bulkhead looked as if it had always been there, and the modification to the hood was invisible. It turned out better than we could have dreamed; totally professional.

Description of Work
Installed a hood over a cooktop and the associated ductwork to the outside; boxed in the ductwork in a bulkhead and installed spotlights in the bulkhead.

Category decks

This job did take some experienced engineering, it was a fun challenge for us! Thank you again for the work and taking the time to post a review, it means a lot to us!

01/15/2014

Michele R.

They did an excellent job and have a great service. The prices they quoted and charged were very reasonable.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof.

Thank you for the kind comments and we look forward to doing more work for you .

06/04/2012

Kasaundra E.

I had called about five businesses before I got to Garner Construction, I got three answering machines and two "I'll call you backs." I was really under pressure for time trying to purchase the house that was worked on. Jason (owner) answered the phone immediately and took my information, later that night I sent him pictures and email of the work that I needed and where. He called me the very next morning (friday), we talked about the job and he quoted me a general price. The work was scheduled for Monday morning at 0830, when I got to the house they were already there so I didn't have to wait on them. It took approx 2 hrs and the work was done. It looked great and was sturdy. The final price came to less than he had quoted me for. Overall I was very pleased with his service, I hope to use him for future work.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl hand railing on the front porch.

Category decks,insulation

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of our work. We also look forward to helping you with your future projects and repairs! Garner Construction Services, LLC.

Rick Page Quality Landscaping

Multiple Employees per job. Free Estimates. May contact through Email or Phone.

Chernega Construction LLC

Chernega Construction is a trusted family owned business based out of Lower Burrell, PA that services the surrounding Pittsburgh area. We specialize in home remodeling, new home construction, concrete work, and roof installation. If you can dream it. We can build it. For over 3 decades, we have specialized in residential construction, and commercial general contracting.

Space Planning Inc

Welcome to SPACE PLANNING INC : Designers and installers of space efficient Closet Storage & Office systems, Computer, Entertainment and Furniture systems. Carefully developed floor plans and illustrations will ensure that efficient usable space is created. With over 30 years of design, we use our experience to make your space as efficient and cost-effective as possible. Our goal is to create a functional and attractive, space efficient system that is 100% tailored to your individual needs, desires, and tastes, it means starting from scratch. Our space efficient systems will give you the ability to be better organized and help with the efficiency of your home or office layout. It requires asking in-depth questions about your storage needs, measuring your closet down to the last fraction of an inch, and counting every single pair of your shoes. Please give us a call at 412.781.2031 to schedule an appointment or to have our designers show samples in your home or at your business.

Offers by Space Planning Inc on Angi

Siding,roof repair and replacement,decks & handicap ramps, kitchens, bathrooms , stained and paint grade trim, ceramic tile ,door installs, window installs, glass block windows, drywall installation and finishing, hardwood and laminate flooring, seamless gutters and downspouts,Interior/ exterior French drains, dirt removal and grading, trenching,Commercial maintenance and improvements

flat rubber/slate roofs, asphalt paving