ACR Kitchen & Bath

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2011

6535 US-30

Jeannette, PA 15644

A reliable bathroom and kitchen you will love from a team you can trust. ACR Kitchen and Bath is committed to providing every customer with authentic design, honest prices, and quality products all delivered by our experienced and professional teams. We are your one-stop-shop for all levels Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling up to complete renovations. With a well-planned thought out approach we can assure you with a satisfied job every time. This all begins with the end user in mind, an inspection of the space and a follow up with exclusive un-interrupted showroom appointment for your selections at our design center. With over 19 years experience and with our 10 year parts and labor warranty, we guarantee peace of mind. Lifetime warranty on many other products also!...

08/23/2018

Robert F.

We loved working with Susan and Gregg Simmen of ACR Kitchen and Bath on our bathroom remodel! Our bathroom needed a lot of work and we weren’t exactly sure what we wanted, but we had a set budget. From start to finish, ACR was great. We worked with Susan on every element of the design, including picking out fixtures, tiles and flooring. She met with us at times that worked with our schedules, so the process went very smoothly. There were several times that we changed our minds on certain design choices and Susan was really great about making those changes – very flexible and helpful. Gregg met us at our home, reviewed the design, and developed the plan for the project. Throughout the process, Gregg and Susan understood and respected our budget constraints and worked with us to figure out how to accomplish our goals within our budget. The crew who did the work, Tim and Jonathan, were fantastic. They were friendly and professional. They completed the demolition efficiently and did a fantastic job cleaning up. They completed the work of building the bathroom up diligently and on time, at each step making sure that we were happy with the work they were doing. ACR brings in specialized professions for tiling and for plastering – both of whom did an amazing job and were highly attentive to our opinions and design choices. Following the project, ACR and the crew have been quite responsive to the rare issue that has come up and they’ve worked to make sure that we’re 100% satisfied with the product. We would absolutely recommend ARC Kitchen and Bath to anyone. Our bathroom turned out better than we could’ve hoped and we felt supported from start to finish. Susan and Gregg are the perfect team and we hope to work with them when we decide to remodel the kitchen!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,interior designers,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,doors,home improvement stores

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and how hard we all work here to make sure everybody is satisfied!

01/21/2018

Laurie K.

ACR truly knows the value of good customer service. Their installers met and exceeded my expectations. Even when "surprises" were found in the kitchen installation (water pipes routed above the flooring), they stopped to do the appropriate quality job and there was no haggling on additional cost. No detail was left unaddressed. Thank you for the excellent work!

Description of Work
Bathroom and Kitchen Remodels

Category countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,home remodeling

11/20/2017

Lynn S.

I never got the quote that I was supposed to get.

Description of Work
I contacted them to reglaze my bathtub. I got a call back the same week from someone named Jeff. He asked me to take a few pictures of the bathtub and email them to him. I did that, and he replied that he would get back to me the following week with a quote. I never heard from him again.

Category bathtub refinishing

Hi, I see you gave us an F review on Angie's List. There is no one here by the name of Jeff. I think you can see that everywhere where we have reviews that is uncommon for us. I do apologize, but I do not have any record of your call or email on file or it is possible it fell through the cracks. If we spoke on the phone or contacted by email please forward me what you sent to me in the 1st place and we can certainly provide you with a quote. You could always call my cell phone anytime at 724-875-4728. I can assure you that we are in the business of performing this kind of work and don't throw any leads away. Let me know, thanks! Gregg Simmen

08/28/2017

LYNN G.

There were a few hiccups with some incorrect items having been shipped but those issues were resolved quickly and easily. (And the incorrect shipments were NOT the fault of ACR.) The crew of John, Johnny and sometimes James was terrific. Aaron, the tile/backsplash guy, was equally as great. The guys didn't just do the job - they made sure I was aware of everything they were doing and always asked me where I wanted things placed, etc. They were great and made sure everything was as perfect as could be. It was a pleasure having them around - really! Susan worked with me on saving some money and was very patient with my changes and requests. I kept waffling on the countertop choice so Susan schlepped me out to a big supplier to look at every piece of stone they had - she definitely went the distance. The crew from Cambria was excellent as well and very attentive to detail. Cambria did have to come back and re-do the sink cut out (too much overhang) and they did that no charge. The project came in right on the estimate (any changes during the project were updated and included in the final contract)I would not hesitate to use ACR again or to recommend ACR to anyone. (Please note - the bathroom hasn't been painted yet but I wanted to be able to show some of the craftsmanship.)

Description of Work
The original bathroom fixtures were removed and a new toilet, vanity with a banjo top (Onyx collection), cabinet over the toilet, new light and medicine chest were installed - along with towel rings, towel bar, toilet paper thing. Additionally a new tile floor was put down (new subfloor had to be laid) and backsplash surrounding the vanity top and one narrow panel on the other wall, A lot of plaster work had to be done for the recessed medicine chest. The two countertops in the kitchen were also replaced with Cambria quartz tops plus new double sink/faucet.

06/20/2017

Rich B.

Very well. Pleasant experience picking out patterns, colors, tile, accents, and fixtures. Handled all "surprises" with professionalism and speed. Completed work when they said. Came back quickly to correct minor issues. Very careful about keeping their route from garage to bathroom clean; laid dropcloths each day and picked up each evening. Great work ethic, and good coordination between crews.

Description of Work
Remodel master bath: removed all wood mouldung, removed tile and carpet flooring, removed fiberglass shower unit, laid new luan, installed new tile floor, tiled shower, installed new heavy-duty glass shower door, installed new toilet, replaced wood moulding, repaired nicks and dings in wall.

06/20/2017

Rich B.

Job was completed professionally and on time.

Description of Work
Replace two double-vanities

05/27/2017

Elizabeth K.

Greg and Susan were wonderful to work with on this project, so much so that I am having them remodel my kitchen as well. The crew are professional and considerate when working in the home. The bathroom is beautiful and the craftsmanship is excellent. The company's motto is "done right the first time" and that is absolutely true. They found a problem with an exhaust pipe in the wall and replaced it. That was huge, because that pesky little problem was causing a huge crack in the wall. I now have a beautiful bathroom. Couldn't be more pleased!!!

Description of Work
I had them remodel my bathroom. They added features that would make the bathroom handicap accessible for my husband.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,home remodeling

04/19/2016

Zachariah P.

We had ACR Kitchen and Bath do a complete renovation of our kitchen, including knocking down a wall to expand the kitchen, placing entirely new floors and walls, replacing two windows and a back door, and moving plumbing, electricity, and vents. Our experience was extremely positive! Starting with communicating with Gregg our interests and desires, we felt like he wanted our business and was willing to go out of his way to help us realize what was possible (and what wasn't, which is an equally important job!). We went back and forth for a very long time, and Gregg and Susan were both extremely helpful and patient. Communication via e-mail was excellent, and this is very important when there are so many things to consider. Once the actual job started, everything went quite well with only minor hiccoughs. We had only minor complaints related to the team not initially putting up plastic at the openings of the room, but it was a simple oversight that was not a continued issue. The project did take 10 weeks, longer than estimated, but, again, this is a very small complaint considering everything else went so well and I'm aware that the project going over the holidays added to that, as well as some issues that had to be dealt with that weren't originally realized (like a cement slab between two rooms). Greg and Sue ended up getting us a whole house cleaner due to the extra level of dust (the hard wood floor sander also didn't put up plastic), and were kind and courteous to my minor complaint. The team we worked with for the demolition and installation (Tim, Rich and Richard) were absolutely amazing, and I would highly recommend them for any project. They were courteous, thoughtful, and precise. They cleaned up after themselves as much as possible every day, asked for opinions as often as needed, and answered the numerous questions I asked throughout each week. They were extremely knowledgable. The work they have done is great, and they have remained available for any slight changes/questions even weeks after the project was completed. One of the cabinet doors was warped, and it was replaced by Rich a few weeks after the project finished. We will absolutely be using them in the future for additional projects.

Description of Work
Full kitchen renovation.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

11/30/2014

mark G.

We were recommended to Gregg and Susan Simmen by a friend. We were originally going to just have new ceramic tile installed but after an initial visit to our home by Gregg, we decided to use Sentrel. It looks great and is easy to clean plus it won't mildew. I was a little skeptical at first but I'm really glad this is what we chose. We were going to have ACR install fixtures that we bought from Lowe's. Gregg explained the quality differences between different products and we opted for a Kohler fixture after a visit to their showroom in Jeannette. Two workers performed all the labor. The hauled away all their trash and were very polite. We even had them working in our house while we were away. The installation exceeded our expectations and took one and a half days to complete. When it comes to home repairs and maintenance, my wife and I are ignorant. Gregg and Susan had a lot of patience dealing with us. My wife and I envisioned the bathroom being done differently but they brought us together. I would use them again and when we are ready to do another bathroom or kitchen, they will be at the top of our list.

Description of Work
ACR removed our ceramic tile, installed Sentrel surround and new bath fixtures.

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

07/17/2014

Gregory B.

ACR, and their proprietors Gregg and Susan, were super easy and responsive to work with. After contacting them from Angie's List, Gregg got right in touch with us to schedule an appt to look over our proposed installation and to brainstorm about different options, before developing a working plan, which was amazing because we went into this, our first big remodeling project, with only a vague sense of what we wanted. Gregg helped us work out the positions of the fixtures, and then we worked with Susan at their showroom to select tile. ACR deals with some of the top tile manufacturers and we found just what we were looking for. While our ideas and tastes were perhaps a bit unorthodox, Susan helped to keep our selections tasteful and worked with my wife to insure that they were harmonious. Also, throughout the process, she would let us know when our ideas were becoming a bit _too_ special, which helped us stay within our budget. Once we had the tiles and fixtures selected, Gregg sent us a price quote, and work began a couple of weeks later. ACR seems to select craftsmen who are perfectionists in their trades, and we had three different specialist teams come through who were all very polite and reasonably tidy, and were super concerned that we were getting what we wanted. After 5 weeks of work, including one week in the middle to let the (perfect) plaster dry, and a couple of days when other contractors were installing a skylight and a custom concrete counter top, the job was complete! We were looking for a first-class installation to create an inspired and inspiring space, and we found that with ACR. We would definitely work with them again!

Description of Work
Installed a full bathroom in what had been a third-floor closet.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling

Chernega Construction LLC

Chernega Construction is a trusted family owned business based out of Lower Burrell, PA that services the surrounding Pittsburgh area. We specialize in home remodeling, new home construction, concrete work, and roof installation. If you can dream it. We can build it. For over 3 decades, we have specialized in residential construction, and commercial general contracting.

Rush Elliott Electrical LLC

Rush Elliott Electrical LLC is a family owned business who is extremely passionate about the work that we do. With our 10+ years of electrical experience you can depend on us to provide high quality service at a fair and honest price. We understand that the future of our business depends upon our reputation and that is why customer service is by far our highest priority. If you are looking for a local professional you can trust, please call today to schedule a no-obligation estimate!

CJH ELECTRIC CO LLC

Women owned. Family operated Electrical company. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers by CJH ELECTRIC CO LLC on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, PayPal

Design/Build Kitchen, & Bathroom Remodeling. Tub to shower Conversion, Basement Finishing, Custom, Semi Custom and stock Cabinets. Quartz & Granite Countertops. Under the cabinet lighting, walk in showers, custom tile showers, Bathroom and kitchen design, Installation teams capable of 1 day bath solutions all the way to removing complete walls in the renovation process.

Roofing, Exterior Work.