Sacramento Contracting

Founded 1983 • With Angi since September 2009

Here at Sacramento Contracting we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in our trade with over 36 years of experience and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We specialize residential and commercial in Roofs, Siding, Soffit, Fascia, Gutters, Downspouts, Windows, Decks, Doors and Additions. ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+115 more images

roofing (100)gutter repair (29)siding companies (17)skylight installation (2)decks & porches (1)

07/14/2022

kurt L.

Better than I could have ever hoped for! Outstanding work & attention to detail. Went above & beyond.

Description of Work
Roofing, gutters, skylights, spotlights

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, skylights

Work Completed On 07/14/2022

03/19/2022

Kelly M.

We hired Sacramento Contracting to replace our roof and living room skylight. They were great to work with. They were always punctual and professional. The quality and detail of their work is amazing. Would absolutely hire again!

Description of Work
New Roof and Skylight

Work Completed On 03/18/2022

Review for Sacramento Contracting - 630 Vincent Drive, IRWIN, PA - 39665614

10/20/2021

Deborah G.

I would highly recommend Sacramento Contracting. They did a great job on replacing my roof, skylights and gutters. They are professional, fair, neat and hard workers. Great guys to work with! DG

Description of Work
I needed a new roof, skylights and gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

09/08/2021

Kathleen T.

Very well. They are top notch in service

Description of Work
Roofing repair

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 09/07/2021

06/09/2021

Erin M.

Dean and his team did an excellent job!! I never thought I could love a roof, but mine looks amazing-changed the entire look of my house!!! Their bid was spot on. They were on time and completed the job exactly as they said. His team is professional and polite! They cleaned up EVERYTHING while working and there was nothing for us to need to clean up. He was responsive and communicative throughout the process. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new roof! Very impressed!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

06/09/2021

Zack H.

Dean and his crew, Sacramento Roofing, were professional from first contact to finished product. They did a fantastic job and we have the utmost confidence in the work they did. Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

03/18/2021

donald F.

Sacramento Contracting was excellent. Dean was professional, courteous, and efficient. I certainly would call them again for future projects, and I highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

10/06/2020

allyson C.

Sacramento Contracting did a great job on my new roof. Dean and his crew worked efficiently and stuck to the timeline I was told before the project started. Very easy going and easily adaptable. I would recommend Sacramento Contracting to anyone thinking about a new roof or home improvements.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

08/20/2020

ray M.

Professional, friendly and detail oriented with all aspects of work. My roof and gutters have added a great value to our home and look amazing. Would recommend Sacramento Contracting to everyone.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/08/2020

jay G.

Excellent. Professional and outstanding. Work is first rate. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

06/11/2020

joe L.

Fantastic work. Great guys to have to do the job.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/12/2020

Mario P.

Outstanding work today by the Sacramento brothers and I just had to write a review on the site that helped me find them. They were early, clean, quiet, and honest. The back deck was left cleaner than they got it this morning. Dean and his brother are exactly the kind of guys you want to hire for a job like this. He came in exactly on budget and even saved me some money by not replacing some perfectly good gutters that didn’t need to be tossed out. I will be bringing them back in the near future for any other jobs I have. Finding a roofer is an extremely daunting task, and you should look no further than Sacramento contracting. Highly highly recommended. Thanks again guys!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Review for Sacramento Contracting - 630 Vincent Drive, IRWIN, PA - 38560872

04/27/2020

bob S.

Sacramento Contracting is awesomely phenomenal! The work was done beautifully and efficiently! The area was clean when they left and they were kind enough to explain in detail all they did. The roof looks wonderful; a perfect compliment to the entire home! My recommendation for anyone looking for roofing or any other services they offer, is hire them with extreme confidence, knowing that the job will be done right the first time and at a very reasonable cost! Highly, highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

03/31/2020

Kathleen S.

Project went very well, and looks beautiful. Dean and Neal were responsive to my needs; they repaired the gutter seams and even painted all of the vent pipes. They were punctual and cleaned up any debris that fell into the yard. I would definitely recommend them for any additional projects that I may have.

Description of Work
New roof installed

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

02/26/2020

jay F.

Amazing job. Great guys. Very informative. Job was completed way ahead of schedule. Clean up job was very good. No nails or any signs of old roof anywhere. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

02/23/2020

Fran S.

The Sacramento brothers are reliable, exact, organized, and neat. They were on time and they cleaned everything up when they were finished. They are wonderful to have around. I would hire them for any project in the future. Please consider them for your work!

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

11/20/2019

Charles N.

The Sacramento brothers did an awesome job. They showed up every morning at the same time and promptly got to work. They worked each and every day until the job was complete. They cleaned up the yard and driveway when they were done. Our new roof looks beautiful and the repaired gutter does not leak anymore. I would definitely hire Sacramento again, they know their stuff.

Description of Work
An entire new roof and gutter repair.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

10/12/2019

Bruce T.

Dean responded quickly to my quote request after a windstorm, providing an itemized listing of the materials and brands. I got quotes from five roofing companies and Dean had the best price and used the brand of shingles I wanted, plus I liked his honest and professional approach. Since the roof and gutters were original on the house and 30 years old, I questioned whether new gutters etc. should also be installed. Dean said the front porch gutter needed to be replaced, but all the other gutters were fine as was the rubber membrane roof on the porch. Some roof sheathing around the chimney was spongy from a flashing leak and his quote included the underlayment repair. Dean also recommended that my chimney needed repairs and should be done before installing the roof. It took six months to schedule and complete the masonry repairs and Dean promptly responded to my questions and each schedule extension. Within a week following the masonry repairs, Dean scheduled and started my roof replacement, which took four days on a larger house with multiple levels. The area was cleaned every day before they left and the entire process seemed well organized. The final price was as quoted six months before with no surprises. Having never had a roof replaced before, I was cautious about choosing a roofing contractor, but was very pleased with Dean and Sacramento Contracting and would recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

10/08/2019

Brian Z.

I originally contacted company year ago to look at wind damage causing some shingles to fall off. Within a few days of me contacting, Sacramento's stopped to take a look in the late afternoon to fit my schedule. They took the time to climb up on the roof and spent about 20 minutes diagnosing the damage. They then fixed some shingles that were removed and told me that although my roof was aging, I could get a little more life out of it if I chose. They didnt pressure me to get it try and do it at that time. They also didn't charge me for fixing the shingles. They emailed me a quote in case I wanted to do it immediately. I decided to wait for a year and contacted them. There was some material price increase over the course of the time that I waited but they were up front and honest with the increases and there were no additional hidden costs. I found the price to be fair and in line with what the original quote was. When they began work they were clean, paid attention to detail and left the job site clean the days they worked on the roof. Each day my yard was clean and outdoor furniture that they had moved was neatly placed back in it's exact location. The roof looks good and I had neighbors comment on the quality and neatness of the company. If I was to need another roof, I wouldn't hesitate to hire this company again.

Description of Work
Replacement of roof

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

09/25/2019

Michael P.

Sacramento Contracting is a 5+ star company. Dean and his team are very friendly and professional, thorough, detailed, and they go above and beyond to do a great job. I would hire again and recommend them to anyone needing roofing work done. We are very pleased. Thank you!

Description of Work
A new roof was installed on our house and stand alone garage

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

Review for Sacramento Contracting - 630 Vincent Drive, IRWIN, PA - 38131403

08/09/2019

BARBARA P.

Sacramento Contracting replaced our roof. Dean is amazing. The estimate was very reasonable, the workmanship was super and Dean is personable, honest, reliable, conscientious and very hardworking. I couldn't have made a better choice and I highly doubt anyone else could find a better company.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

08/01/2019

Denise H.

Dean is in high demand and I know why. He did a wonderful job replacing the roof. Dean was backed up, but was able to complete the job by working over a weekend. We very much appreciated his professionalism and flexibility and ability to accommodate our timeline. I definitely recommend hiring Dean and would hire him again.

Description of Work
Roof needed replaced

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

07/22/2019

Pat L.

I called Sacramento Contracting because of their great reviews. They lived up to them. Dean came shortly after I called to give an estimate. The price was in keeping with other contractors. When I had to reschedule due to a medical problem, it was no problem. Dean and his crew came out and quickly got to work. Despite the heat and rain the finished quickly doing a thoroughly professional job. The did a good job cleaning up the work site daily and did a magnetic sweep to pick up any stray nails. would diffidently hire them again.

Description of Work
install new roof