Sylvan Gardens Landscape Contractors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 10/28/2021

PO Box 626

Ingomar, PA 15127

Sylvan Gardens is a full-service landscaping company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We provide design and installation of new landscapes, as well as full-service commercial landscape maintenance for legacy properties in need of year-round grounds management....

lawn & landscaping (36)mulch delivering (10)lawn care (10)tree service (5)hardscaping (3)drain pipe installation (2)snow removal (2)Nurseries (1)lawn treatment (1)

07/24/2020

It went extremely well. Everything involved with this project ran on time and with an extremely high degree of professionalism. The ideas presented to us for the replacement plants were spot on and the work that was done by the crews was very well done. We would definitely endorse the use of Sylvan Gardens for any landscaping projects that are being considered and would also use them again in the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old landscaping and installation of new, replacement shrubbery

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

05/25/2020

They were very professional throughout the process. They met their deadline, and communicated the whole time. They quoted a very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleaning and mulching is hard

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2020

04/06/2018

Professional, hard-working, and quality-oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French Drain and general landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

07/22/2017

Professional from initial meeting to project completion. I will use them again. Hard working crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ugly shrub removal and new tree planted.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

06/25/2017

Had to schedule a few months out as it was mulching busy season, but once they were able to fit us in the job was excellent. High quality of work and attention to detail related to edging, weed treatment, prior mulch clean up, and mulching was appreciated. We have a lot of beds so it wasn't cheap but it was worth the cost. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulching, edging

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2017

06/17/2017

He came out last year. I asked him to put me on for the fall or spring. Whatever the next season was, because he was too busy, and he forgot. He didn't put my name down, and I forgot what his name was, until I was reminded when I saw a truck go by the other day, and you just mentioned it. I think he is properly good, but he forgot about me. I don't think he charged me for that consultation. My exp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was going to do cleaning up, and help me out with planting, and stuff like that.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

06/03/2017

I was very satisfied with the work they did ! Brian was so easy to work with and very caring about what I wanted. His crew was very hard working and professional in their placement of flowers. I was impressed as to how well organized they were ! They cleaned up everything when they were finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My courtyard needed more flowers and I needed large potted trees with a border of flowers by my from entry.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2017

05/06/2017

Brian at Sylvan Gardens provided a detailed cost estimate and highly professional sketches of his design recommendation. He was always prompt in responding to queries and questions. The men in his work crew were highly professional and competent, completing the work in a day and a half. The finished design and work is first class. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There is a steep hillside next to my home which was basically overgrown with weeds and moss. I wanted to have it landscaped to make it more visually appealing, but also to provide more growth to absorb water and prevent too much erosion. I also needed this to require very little maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2017

03/28/2017

They were neat, did exactly what I wanted them to do and the owner personally followed up when necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2017

12/01/2016

Brian was timely in his response and follow up to my request for a bid. His design was returned for review when he said it would be, and was exactly what I was hoping to have. His knowledge about the plants and his design acumen physically implemented what I was trying to describe. The gentlemen working with him were neat and alert to detail, and this amazing change was all done in less than a ful...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted a yard that would have something at bloom all season and that would attract birds and pollinators that my elderly mother would be able to watch.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2016

We specialize in residential & commercial landscape design, installation and maintenance, including || Landscape Design || Perennial Plantings & Garden Design || Annual Flowers & Seasonal Interest || Tree & Shrub Installation || Hardscaping Patios, Retaining Walls, Durable Landscape Elements || Lawn Aeration, Dethatching, Overseeding, Sod Installation || Seasonal Maintenance: Mowing, Mulch, Cleanups, Pruning, Plant Health || Sustainable Landscape Services || Water Management & Drainage

Irrigation