ProFenceDeck LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2012

PO Box 122

Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

ProFenceDeck company has been proudly serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware area for the past decade. We use the highest quality fencing, deck, railing materials for fabrications and installation in all jobs. When you need a reliable contractor for the projects ProFenceDeck company is the right choice for your home improvement needs. Our experienced staff will help turn your project ideas into reality! Let us add value to your home with our professional services. We look forward to working with you!...

08/06/2021

Ashley S.

It went very well! Even with some supply chain issues that were not ProFence’s fault, Sergi was responsive and helpful, and his pricing was very reasonable. The job was done quickly and beautifully and we are very happy with our service. Thanks Sergi!

Description of Work
New Railings for Cement Steps

07/29/2021

Bill S.

Very smoothly and efficiently. Serge is professional and very hardworking! He keeps his work area organized and strives to exceed expectations.

Description of Work
Installation of aluminum fencing

Category concrete repair,fencing

03/15/2021

Jim A.

Serg did an amazing job. I would highly recommend Him for any new or deck repairs

Description of Work
New railing for a Deck

Category decks,deck cleaning

01/01/2021

Traci L.

Sergei did a fantastic job on our fence. He responded immediately to my quote request, his price was very competitive. Sergei completed the job within weeks when other fence companies were estimating it would take months. We are so pleased with the look and quality of our fence. I would highly recommend ProFence Deck!

Description of Work
Fence Installation

08/06/2020

Les G.

Job was done professionally with excellent quality material. Exactly what we were looking for in a knowledgable and professional contractor. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
PVC patio railing installation

Category fencing,patios

03/05/2020

Tara C.

It went very well. They were kind, efficient and thorough. Everything you would want when having any kind of work done in your home. Would definitely recommend them and use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Fence put in.

08/15/2019

Colleen V.

We are very pleased. Sergi was able to make this project possible by structuring the cost based on what we could do ourselves and save money. Sergi and his son did an awesome job! They cleaned up everything they used and left my property spotless. We will be calling on Sergi to set up fencing in our yard, based on the nice job he did on the porch! We highly recommend this fence/deck service provider!

Description of Work
we had the front porch railings replaced

05/27/2019

richard S.

The work described above was done over a period of two and a half years, we keep going back to ProFence Deck because the owner is knowledgable, does excellent work, and is open about possible costs. He gives options for how a project may be done, and listens to what we want as a final outcome. The first project was a fence, and we have continued from there.All materials and workmanship are of an excellent quality, and all of the work done is holding up very well. Initial work was done summer of 2016, the most recent projects finished December 2018- January 2019..

Description of Work
Removed an old front porch (approx 70 ft) and put in new concrete footers and a PVC wood deck with steps in 2 places and an aluminum railing all around and down the steps. In addition railings in the front and back yard were installed, and an 8 ft chain link fence around the back of our property was installed. Also the removal and repair of side steps from a kitchen door, and the replacement of a interior cellar door and exterior steel cellar door. We also asked advice about a leaking chimney/roof and ProFence Deck found the problem and fixed it when 3 roofing companies couldn't. In addition, we replaced an outside single door with a french door, and ProFence Deck did all of the prep work and outside stucco work on the wall (the door was installed by Andersen to maintain a warranty).

Category concrete repair,decks,fencing,chimney repair,woodworking,doors,driveway gates

05/26/2019

Chris P.

This is the second time I've used ProFence Deck. The first time was to install a fence which turned out awesome. This time we needed a poorly built deck to be secured, completed and beautified. Sergi showed up on time for the estimate, took the time to draw everything up and calculate a very reasonable price for me right there on the spot. The job was started within days and only took two days to complete as Sergi worked long/hard days to complete quickly. His work is excellent, he is very clean and wants to get the job done right which is done based on his professional opinion and what you want. I highly recommend if you are looking for a deck or fence.

Description of Work
Secured and completed a partially built existing deck

Category decks,fencing

05/03/2019

Ed G.

Run away from this company and its owner Serge to save your nervous system. In June 2018 I tried to hire him for PVC fence installation. It took me 2 month to get finally his response to my 2 calls and request for estimate filled on his company website. Finally Serge came and. proposed different options. After one week we came we decided material and he called his project cost, I agreed! I asked him to add arbor and agree to pay more for labor and arbor. Serge said that he wants to get price for arbor and disappeared for 3 weeks. I called him many time during that 3 weeks but he never responded. I decided to look for someone else, but Serge reappeared with “story” that he was on business trip and forgot his phone home. So he said: he wants to do my fence job that had a cost almost $5K and disappeared again. I waited almost 2 weeks and hired another perfect company. So I lost 4 month for nothing and got stressed out waiting for nothing . Don’t do any project with this company. You cannot trust owner

Description of Work
Fence and Arbor installation

Category fencing

Please enter what you would like the response to look like: Hi [Member Name Removed], I would like to apologize for your negative experience with ProFenceDeck. A friend of mine told me you were looking for a Fence, so I gave you a call. I tried my very best to be timely with you and begin your job as soon as possible. I gave you many options, but you were unhappy with my offers, as they did not suit you financially. I offered you different quaIities of fence material... Country Estate, Titan, and Home Town. You showed me a cheaper Arbor product and I explained to you that my warranty does not cover cheap material. We called Country Estate together and you heard them give you a price for your Arbor over the phone. On the contract I specified a price range for your Arbor and it was up to you to decide within that range. We stayed in contact and I came back to your house 3 times within a period of 3 weeks, not 4 months. I was waiting for you to sign the contract and send me the deposit for the order. I never heard from you and I cannot waste my time begging customers to give me jobs as I have other jobs to attend to. I did multiple jobs in your area and treated every customer equally. All of them were happy with the business I offer. Do not leave a bad review 10 months later after your experience, especially if you did not accept the job and be a true customer. Not only did you waste your time, but you wasted my time as well. Please remove this negative review as it does not represent the whole truth.

DiMaria Masonry Restoration Inc

PA062601 Contractor's liscense. I am on all projects, 5% discount for Angie's List customers.

Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair

I am the proud owner and operator of Antonini Masonry & Chimney Repair. When a potential customer calls me, I am the one who shows up to go over what the customer is looking to achieve and to present the available options that they have. I will also be the one doing the job from beginning to end. Whether a job is big or small, there are two principles that I bring to every job; work with integrity and honesty. I am not a general contractor; therefore, I do not sub any work out. Some jobs require a deposit with the remaining due upon completion of job.

Jamison Home Svc LLC

Jamison has always been a local family run business built on trust, dedication and committment - values that resonate throughout the entire company. Jamison Home Services is a "one stop shop" for all your masonry, waterproofing and chimney needs. With full-service divisions in masonry restoration, basement waterproofing, and chimney cleaning and repair, we can provide everything you need to ensure the safety, protection and aesthetics that your home needs and deserves. We have additional locations to better serve you: For clients in Chester and Delaware Counties and throughout the Main Line: 510 East Barnard Street, West Chester, PA 19382 For clients throughout Central Montgomery and Bucks County: 431 Deep Run Road, Perkasie, PA 18944 Parent Company of Jamison Residential Masonry, Jamison Chimney Services and Jamison Basement Waterproofing. Award winning - multiple years of superb reviews on Angie's List! Additional email - sweihing@jamisonhomeservices.com. Additional websites - jamisonwaterproofing.com, jamisonmasons.com and jamisonchimney.com. Additional DBAs - Jamison Basement Waterproofing, Jamison Chimney Services and Jamison Residential Masonry.

PA077946
    03/07/2017
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, PayPal, American Express

Install and repair all kind of fence ( wood, PVC , aluminum , chain link ,Trex ) , railings ( aluminum , PVC , wood ), decks( PVC , wood, trex ) ,porches,pool guard fences for kids , gazebos , cabanas , storage sheds.