McCreesh Tree Service Inc

PA Home Improvement Contractor
05/17/2024

1647 Republic Rd

Huntingdon Valley, PA 18974

For over 20 years McCreesh Tree Service, Inc. has been providing prompt and professional tree care services to Bucks County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia areas. We pride ourselves in providing old fashioned customer service by listening to the needs of our clients and providing services that work best for their needs and their budget. From Hazardous tree removal to selective pruning, McCreesh Tree Service, Inc. will work hard until the customer is happy. This is our guarantee. Give us a call today, to schedule an appointment at your home or business at a time that works for you....

tree service (106)lawn & landscaping (3)lawn care (2)concrete repair (2)hardscaping (1)leaf removal (1)fence company (1)excavating (1)

01/20/2022

David H.

Always pleased with the work done by McCreesh Tree Service. They are fairly priced and always honor my Angi discount. Great people from the office staff to the estimator, Scott, to the crew. Thanks!

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 01/20/2022

06/17/2021

Katie K.

Contacted this company to look at a tree in our back yard. Yesterday I specifically asked them to have the person coming out call me before they arrive so I could get someone to let them in to my backyard. I never receive a call, the guy shows up at my house and begins walking my property. Today I speak to Scott and we agree to him stopping by at 4pm when my son-in-law would be home to let him in to the yard. Not even 20 minutes after I spoke with him, he shows up at my house and starts walking my property AGAIN. I try to get his attention through our security system as he is standing under the speaker, but he ignores it. He places an estimate in my door and again ignores me when I try to get his attention from the security system. I call him back and he tells me he never agreed to 4pm, that I told him I would let my "son" know he was coming and that he wasn't looking for a security system so that's why he didn't hear me calling out to him. He never even knocked on my door or rang my door bell to get my "son's" attention. How can you have faith and trust in a company that can't follow simple direction, that will just walk on to your property without your knowledge, and be unapologetic? I will be sure to spread the word around as to how unprofessional this company really is.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

05/07/2021

Mike Q.

McCreesh was recommended to me by a neighbor. After waiting a few days for them to return my call they scheduled an appointment with me for an estimate. They didn't show up and didn't call. Whether this was due to forgetfulness, poor organization, discourtesy, or incompetence it showed me that they didn't care about my business. I've seen several other reviews with similar complaints. Seems when they do bother to show up they do good work, but their communication and reliability is inconsistent at best.

Description of Work
Pruning of several trees and possible removal of one.

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

03/07/2021

june P.

Their response was prompt and efficient. The arborist was very knowledgeable but their pricing was higher than the company I chose.

Description of Work
Tree removal and pruning.

Category concrete repair,tree service

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

06/10/2020

Heather S.

Great service and great communication with us throughout the job.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

04/26/2020

manoj P.

Perfect. Very reasonable price. Very professional service. Lots of staff. New equipment. Will hire them again in an instant

Description of Work
Tree removal

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/04/2020

Nick P.

Scott from McCreesh was easily reachable. The company came out within 2 weeks to remove 2 40-50 foot cedar clusters from my yard. The guys were out for a total of 4.5 hours. I was in contact with 2 other services that could not top the price for removal and stump grinding. Only minor complaints were some disruption to local traffic with their trucks on our small-width street. Also my yard was left with some tire impressions.

Description of Work
Tree removal/stump grinding

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

03/13/2020

Joan C.

It was done beautiful. They came on time, cleaned up everything and were very professional. I have had Gene several times and would use again without hesitation. As a matter of fact, Gene will be coming out to plant bushes where they took the original ones out.

Description of Work
Removal of trees and trimming of others

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

12/26/2019

David H.

This was the second time that we used McCreesh Tree Service. Both times the workers did a good job and cleaned up after they were done. Scott the estimator was great. He examined a Bradford Pear tree we had and told us it was suffering from two different kinds of blight and the only thing to do was to take it down, the right call. Some other estimators we had told us all we needed to do was fertilize it, which would have been a waste of money. He also made the right call on supporting a Maple tree that had a crack. All that was needed was two bolts to bring the two parts together, not an elaborate array of cables as some others wanted to do. Thanks, will use again when needed.

Description of Work
Support existing Maple and remove damaged tree

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

12/23/2019

JASON W R.

Very responsive. Was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Removal of tree and stump

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

ISA Certified Arborist PD-23-73A Specializing in all phases of the Tree Care Industry. Commercial & residential - tree trimming, pruning, elevation, cabling, removal, stumpgrinding, treatments, cobble stone curbing, excavating, grading, seeding, full landscape installations, planting, mulching, leaf clean up, drainage solutions, & commercial snow removal

Nothing indoors except for basement waterproofing and drainage systems as part of some drainage solution systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover