McCreesh Tree Service Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/17/2024

1647 Republic Rd

Huntingdon Valley, PA 18974

For over 20 years McCreesh Tree Service, Inc. has been providing prompt and professional tree care services to Bucks County, Montgomery County and Philadelphia areas. We pride ourselves in providing old fashioned customer service by listening to the needs of our clients and providing services that work best for their needs and their budget. From Hazardous tree removal to selective pruning, McCreesh Tree Service, Inc. will work hard until the customer is happy. This is our guarantee. Give us a call today, to schedule an appointment at your home or business at a time that works for you....

tree service (104)lawn & landscaping (3)lawn care (2)concrete repair (2)hardscaping (1)leaf removal (1)fence company (1)excavating (1)

05/07/2021

McCreesh was recommended to me by a neighbor. After waiting a few days for them to return my call they scheduled an appointment with me for an estimate. They didn't show up and didn't call. Whether this was due to forgetfulness, poor organization, discourtesy, or incompetence it showed me that they didn't care about my business. I've seen several other reviews with similar complaints. Seems when t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pruning of several trees and possible removal of one.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2021

03/07/2021

Their response was prompt and efficient. The arborist was very knowledgeable but their pricing was higher than the company I chose.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and pruning.

CATEGORY concrete repair,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2021

06/10/2020

Great service and great communication with us throughout the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

04/26/2020

Perfect. Very reasonable price. Very professional service. Lots of staff. New equipment. Will hire them again in an instant

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

04/04/2020

Scott from McCreesh was easily reachable. The company came out within 2 weeks to remove 2 40-50 foot cedar clusters from my yard. The guys were out for a total of 4.5 hours. I was in contact with 2 other services that could not top the price for removal and stump grinding. Only minor complaints were some disruption to local traffic with their trucks on our small-width street. Also my yard was left...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal/stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

03/13/2020

It was done beautiful. They came on time, cleaned up everything and were very professional. I have had Gene several times and would use again without hesitation. As a matter of fact, Gene will be coming out to plant bushes where they took the original ones out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of trees and trimming of others

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

12/26/2019

This was the second time that we used McCreesh Tree Service. Both times the workers did a good job and cleaned up after they were done. Scott the estimator was great. He examined a Bradford Pear tree we had and told us it was suffering from two different kinds of blight and the only thing to do was to take it down, the right call. Some other estimators we had told us all we needed to do was fertil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Support existing Maple and remove damaged tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

12/23/2019

Very responsive. Was done quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of tree and stump

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

10/19/2019

Poorly. When I spoke with the owner/manager, I was asked if I wanted the entire azalea root ball removed. I said no because it was not my intention to plant another bush. I did ask if what remained of the root could be ground down to the ground level so that grass could then be grown. I was assured it could be done. Three men arrived at the appointed time and removed the azalea and the sapling. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of very old azalea bush and a sapling that was growing in a crack between my patio and one wall of my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

09/28/2019

I have used McCreesh Tree Service five times over the past few years. Their service and work is excellent. Scott can give you an estimate within days of your request and the work itself can be scheduled very quickly. The work is professional and clean up is superb.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 4 large ash trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

ISA Certified Arborist PD-23-73A Specializing in all phases of the Tree Care Industry. Commercial & residential - tree trimming, pruning, elevation, cabling, removal, stumpgrinding, treatments, cobble stone curbing, excavating, grading, seeding, full landscape installations, planting, mulching, leaf clean up, drainage solutions, & commercial snow removal

Nothing indoors except for basement waterproofing and drainage systems as part of some drainage solution systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover