AAA Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2008

We specialize in heating, A/C, water heaters, refrigeration, and planned maintenance memberships. We have experienced customer-service oriented technicians, we do not use any subcontractors. There are always specials going on so please ask us and we will be happy to extend them to you!

A Service Provider's profile image

HVAC Companies (156)water heaters (34)appliance repair (6)heating oil company (2)

07/09/2022

Michael P.

Excellent! Showed up quickly and did the work perfectly.

Description of Work
capacitor replacement in condenser unit.

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

12/06/2021

Arthur A.

AAA - the name says it all. They installed 2 commercial 5 ton AC units on my roof super quickly. They also fixed several issues in my existing units which were previously broken by another HVAC company. They did an amazing job, very professional and highly recommended. I am a customer for LIFE!

Description of Work
AC installation and Repair

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

05/21/2021

Marc T.

Called and got the bait and switch on pricing. $250 quote to just stop and check the system? NOPE.

Description of Work
Check a HeatPump AC system.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 05/21/2021

02/04/2021

Allyshia D.

They were efficient, kind, and completed the job quickly.

Description of Work
HVAC fan broken

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

11/28/2020

Corey B.

I purchased the 12-month heating and cooling silver preventative maintenance plan advertised on Angie’s list back in July, 2020. Lenny was the technician who came for the maintenance on the AC. Only after he left the AC stopped working following the maintenance. That day when he came, it was pouring, he must have left something not the way it was supposed to be. (Since it was a cool day with the rain, we did not notice the problem until the next day.) We called back AAA the next day and they sent Alex over, he fixed the problem right away, no additional charge. Then 3 weeks ago, the same technician, Lenny, came for the maintenance for the furnace. I was in the middle of cooking my pasta when he arrived, I walked him down to the basement, stayed for a couple minute to make sure he got everything he needed, then I went back upstairs to take care of my pasta, when I went back down to the basement, he was DONE and packing up already. The whole thing, which was supposed to be inspection and cleaning, took him less than 8 min ( I know for sure because I had set a timer for my pasta). I was very suspicious but since, 1) I know nothing about the furnace maintenance, and, 2) I didn’t want to ask questions due to covid precautions (being in a tight area indoor). There’s no way he has performed any cleaning, I would think there should be some type of blowing out the dust or some sort? He even forgot to put the furnace door back! I ran back outside to tell him and he just instructed me on how to hook the door back. I called back AAA a week later, the lady who answered my phone (I forgot to ask her name but it’s always the same lady who takes the call.) She said the manager would call me back, it’s been three weeks and no one has called me back. It was a waste of my time and money. I will not hire them again.

Description of Work
12-month heating and cooling silver preventative maintenance plan

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

Review for AAA Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning - 2840 Pine Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 39054311

07/27/2020

Sudhir S.

I contracted AAA after getting a recommendation on ANgie's list. It has been an exceptionally poor experience that has left me feeling befuddled and cheated. I had a small puddle of water below my old water heater and thought that the heater was leaking and needed to be replaced. I got a competitive quote from AAA Brothers and paid $ 1100 to get a new heater installed. They were very prompt in coming over on the same day that I requested a replacement. Around two weeks later when i went down to use the basement bathroom i found it flooded. When i looked around the basement was flooded because the flexible pipe that was used to connect the water heater to the water mains was leaking. I called AAA to replace the pipe. Initially theys aid that the issue was the house plumbing but when i sent photographs they replaced the pipe and left me to take care of the flooded basement. I cleaned and dried up the basement. However once again the same (quantity) small puddle of water is getting formed under the water heater. When i called up AAA Brothers i was asked to run a few checks and told that the issue was probably that the water pressure in my house was high. A firm with integrity could have told me at the outset that the relieve valve was overflowing and the water pressure was high and a new water heater was not needed. When i called a plumber to check on the house water pressure he looked at the water heater and showed me that the water relieve valve on the tank was from 2012 while the serial number of the tank said it was manufactured in April 2020! Clearly just as a leaky pipe was installed which flooded the basement a new water relieve valve that should come with a water heater was not installed. I am now stuck running between AAA and local plumbers. At the end of this exercise i am $ 1100 down and still have a small puddle under the water heater. This has been an incredibly frustrating experience and this approach is both unprofessional and unacceptable

Description of Work
New water heater installation

Category appliance repair, water heater repair

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

Review for AAA Brothers Heating & Air Conditioning - 2840 Pine Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 38752197

07/22/2020

Gail H.

Everything went great! They contacted me right away and, luckily, they were available during this heat wave. They came over to assess the situation and were back first thing in the morning with the parts. I’d definitely use them again.

Description of Work
HVAC Service

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

02/11/2020

Shari F.

It went well. This company was significantly more affordable than some others that we received quotes from.

Description of Work
Heat pump and furnace replacement

Work Completed On 02/11/2020

01/22/2020

Michelle B.

Immediate response from owner late at night. Was offered emergency services or regular install. My issue allowed me to wait until Monday morning where I was able to email the main office with my current unit. They were able to match up and quote me a price within 15 minutes. Unit was installed that afternoon. The workers were very professional, wearing disposable booties over their shoes each time they entered the house. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
Water Heater Installation

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/20/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to reflect on your experience with our company! We are always here for you. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions or requests. Have a great day!

12/19/2019

Lynette A.

posted same response on yelp. Last year when we moved in our AC decided to quit. It was the middle of the summer and everyone I called wouldnt come out for 2 weeks. I called AAA Brothers and they were out the next day. The fix was $50, they could have charged me hundreds. I knew the units were getting up there in age so I told them I would remember this when they need to be replaced. A year later it was that time. I had 3 different companies come out and give me quotes. AAA Brothers was one of them. Not only did they offer me different options and suggestions but they beat the competitions prices by a wide margin. Now, I knew who I was going with but I was just curious about their price point. The install was a breeze and I couldnt be happier. I know trying to find a good, honest HVAC company is a challenge but look no further. Trust me, these guys are good. Thank you AAA Brothers. You have a customer for life.

Description of Work
Heating and Cooling Replacement

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

12/12/2019

William T.

Excellent, with service far beyond expectations. Since the heating system fired up in fall, a sooty odor had increased. My plumber suggested I have the chimney cleaned, but the cleaning company said my boiler was bad. AAA was out the next morning, a Saturday, and were so alarmed at the condition, they called in their installing team, and by 3 PM I had a new boiler installed and the hot water radiator system refilled, bled and balanced. The house has never been more comfortable. Terrific, efficient service!

Description of Work
Emergency replacement of gas fired boiler

Work Completed On 12/07/2019

04/16/2019

Tatyana S.

We use this service for the second time. Making appointments is easy. The team calls before the coming to confirm an appointment. The service is excellent and affordable. Our gas bills are 50% lower.

Description of Work
Maintenance of our furnace/central air conditioner

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

01/02/2019

Tatyana S.

Igor was very professional and our heating bill decreased by 300% after his work. We will hire him again in the spring.

Description of Work
Preventive maintenance of indoor furnace, taping of coil box.

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

11/13/2018

Nick P.

Very well. Igor and his team are excellent. They arrived on time and finished before time.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC system

Work Completed On 09/20/2018

10/23/2018

Rich P.

We hired AAA Brothers to install a new Heater and AC Unit. The installer showed up on time and worked hard (10 hours) until job was done. He covered my floors with tarps and wore shoe covers. He also cleaned up his mess! My husband and I were extremely pleased with the experience. The price was $800-$1000 less than other estimates. We would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installed new heater and AC units

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

07/20/2018

Reebu G.

Overall great experience. Alex is very punctual, professional and helpful. He took extra time to explain my options and how I could do preventive maintenance to help lower my energy use and save on repairs. He will be my go to when it comes to any issues I have around HVAC.

Description of Work
I needed to run a gas line outside and inspect my heating and AC

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to reflect on your experience with us! Have a great summer!

02/05/2018

Dorothy P.

Extremely pleased with their service. Technicians were prompt, courteous, and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
New Lennox HVAC system and hot water heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

01/02/2018

Don K.

Excellent price, value and service.

Description of Work
Replace HVAC system.

Work Completed On 11/15/2017

12/06/2017

Ed O.

Best maintenance service I have ever had on my furnace! Some adjustments were made to the furnace to increase air flow to my home. Vent dampers that I never knew existed in my home were opened to permit full air flow throughout the house. Recommendations were made to help me (1) get more benefit from my humidifier and (2) extend the life of my furnace by conveying moisture away from the unit. The service technician was very knowledgeable and capable and, above all, helpful. This was an excellent service visit and I intend to continue to renew my annual maintenance agreement with AAA Brothers for the life of my HVAC system.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance on natural gas, forced air furnace.

Work Completed On 12/06/2017

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to reflect on your experience with us! We are looking forward to always make sure you are getting the best service and comfortable air in your home. Have an amazing day.

11/20/2017

Sarah B.

very well. I have used them a number of times and have always been very satisfied. The technicians are professional and take the time to explain and answer my questions. I would recommend this company to my neighbors.

Description of Work
annual servicing of furnace and air conditioning systems

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

11/11/2017

Paul S.

Alex and his team from AAA Brothers responded promptly when our extremely old boiler stopped working relatively late on a Friday. He provided a temporary fix to the boiler (original to our 1963 house), but we knew and he confirmed that it was time to send it "to go live on a farm." He quoted us a very reasonable price for a replacement (and included the cost of the original repair), and they were able to work us into their schedule very quickly. We were also due to get a replacement water heater, which he also gave us a very competitive price for. His team came several days later and the complex installation (piping for multiple zones, replacement of the older high-voltage thermostats and installing a zone control board, etc.) went smoothly. Although the work took a good deal longer than originally estimated, Alex and AAA honored the original labor quote. In general he and his staff were very capable and took as much time as needed to explain the process and new system (I tend to ask a lot of questions), and were at all times professional, friendly and courteous. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
boiler repair, then boiler replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/14/2017

10/05/2017

Brian F.

time will tell how good they did on install but everything seems to be good, seems like it they took there time and did good work

Description of Work
Replaced hvac system