A B Graham Contracting

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2012

Our mission is to service all of your home improvement and contracting needs at fair prices and become your one and only contractor. We are a full service contractor/ licensed and insured, EPA lead paint certified and member of PAHIC#063014. We provide free local estimates. Family operated. Call for details....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+43 more images

drywall (43)home remodeling (31)tile installation (20)door installation (17)plumbers (15)window replacement (14)woodworking (9)flooring (9)interior painting (8)lighting (7)electrician (7)insulation (6)

01/05/2021

Whitney O.

After what felt like an eternity trying to find the right contractor, I am so glad we finally came across AB Graham Contracting! Andrew (Jeff and Joe) came to our rescue to help address a myriad of problems with our rehabbed home. Andrew was very easy to work with from the start. He was extremely responsive and provided a detailed estimate itemizing/outlining all of our projects and associated costs. He also listened attentively to our concerns, always took the time to answer our questions, and walked us through the work he was doing - addressing any issues as they arose and providing alternative solutions. Andrew, Jeff, and Joe were also just really nice guys to work with. They were all very professional, trustworthy, friendly, and take a tremendous amount of pride in the work they do. We are so happy with the completed projects and really grateful to have found a contractor who does quality work at a fair price. Thank you!

Description of Work
Two showers demoed, waterproofed, and tiled; drywall/taping/spackling ceiling and wall areas; installing new bathroom faucets; caulking around windows; flashing around back door; other small projects

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

Thank you very much for your kind review and we look forward to working with you again in the future. So glad we made it easy for you.

07/07/2020

Jin K.

Very satisfied. Definitely would rehire and recommend to family and friends. I’m a weekend DIYer and do a lot of my own work at home but there comes a time when professional is required. This was one of those times. From the very beginning Andrew’s response was prompt and courteous. I actually contacted 5 different contractors, 2 responded saying they couldn’t and 3 others outright blew me off after seeing the details of the work. They even offered to come the next day but due to my own schedule I had to reschedule. He was still able to send his guy the following week. Even contacted me during his vacation to give me an update. The work was done quickly and professionally. Was very happy with quality pf work and attention to detail. We have a newborn baby and he was even courteous enough to work outside in the rain to keep the noise down. Pricing was more than fair, even offered to lowered the cost of work if it was easier than expected. Bottomline, if your looking for a contractor that will do work as if it’s your own home and good work at a fair price then give them a call.

Description of Work
Masonry work for dryer vent

Category remodeling, basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

07/02/2020

Jacklyn P.

Andrew and his crew were great! He kept in touch with us while everything was on hold during the pandemic. He showed up exactly when he said he would. We had a leak in our back bedroom. They cleaned out the old insulation and replaced it with new. They fixed the damaged ceiling and wall. You can’t even tell there was an issue. They also replaced broken glass block windows in our basement, bathroom, and laundry room with new glass box and window vents. They worked quickly and cleaned up the areas after they were finished. We’re very happy, and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Glass block window replacement Damaged ceiling and wall from a leak

Category water damage restoration, basement waterproofing, glass block

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

We greatly appreciate the kind review and look forward to working with you again in the future

01/27/2020

Sandy F.

Andrew is great! He does what he says he'll do and does it well. He's friendly, respectful and effective. He was referred by another condo owner in my building and seems to be the go to person for any work that needs to be done in my building.

Description of Work
Replacing windows and balcony doors; creation of a laundry closet.

Category drywall, picture framing, replacement windows, sunrooms

Work Completed On 01/26/2020

Thank you for your very kind review and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

09/05/2019

Lainie L.

Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. Andrew Graham and his crew were there to help me with everything I needed plus some. They are incredible.

Description of Work
Reface front of garage, electrical, new toilet and vanity installation.

Category countertops, drywall, electrician, picture framing, handyman service, insulation, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, siding, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

Review for A B Graham Contracting - Kirk Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 38089759

09/05/2019

Benita L.

The work was done beautifully, the guys were so nice, easy to deal with, trustworthy and cleaned up well every time they did work here. An absolute pleasure and so happy with the way everything looks!!

Description of Work
We had several projects done. New door, oak steps, paint and trim, a bath remodel, plumbing

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

Thank you for your review and it was a pleasure working for you.

08/31/2019

Jennifer G.

I received no reply after multiple times of contact. If you can’t get back for a basic estimate that is an indication of what’s to come during a renovation. What’s the point of advertising on a place like Angie’s List if you don’t respond to customer inquiries. I understand everyone is busy but this is the profession of your choice

Description of Work
Remodel of first floor of home.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

Hi mrs [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry but I think there may be a confusion here. I reached out to you on 5/2/2019 at 10:18 Am in response to your message and request on Angie’s list immediately as soon as I seen it. I never received any further reply back from you in regards to your project to my knowledge. There are no further messages from you or anything on my end at all. If you personally talked to any of my clients first thing they would tell you is I am generally very responsive to the best of my ability. I have even searched my emails right now to see if you have emailed me personally or anything, I have nothing, so I am unsure if this is in reference to somebody else, because again, I have no record or any response from you back at all, but I do have record of my response back to you as soon as I received your message right here on Angie’s list message center. So I appreciate you taking time to review service providers, but I believe this is a mistake made to be going and giving me an F rating for something that I have record that I did reply to. If I would have received a reply back, I would reply as soon as I could. Even with 3 children that I have, I still take time to try to reply even after regular business hours of 9-5 Monday - Friday. I don’t like to post long messages, but this is upsetting to a service provider who does personally take the time to respond to requests and answers all questions from my customers and who does show up to every job. I have plenty of other referrals reviews even outside of Angie’s list to prove that. That’s one thing you would never hear my customers complain about. Thank you for your time and good luck with the project I hope everything works for you.

03/21/2019

Cristy B.

Andrew and his team did a great job. From the beginning, Andrew provided a detailed estimate for review and gave me as much information as possible up front before making my decision. The other contractors would only give me ballpark numbers. Andrew's estimate included a breakdown of what each activity would cost and why. Andrew was extremely responsive during the entire remodel and proactively communicated with me, even as I was on the other side of the country. He sent me update photos on a regular basis, which was really appreciated. Overall, I was satisfied and I would hire Andrew again for a future project. I am very happy with how the project turned out and I felt that he took the time to ensure I was comfortable with the work being performed and understood the different steps.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom complete remodel

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

Thank you very much for your review. We surely hope you enjoy your new bathroom and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

03/18/2019

Alan S.

We were very happy with the service from Andrew and AB Graham contracting. Andrew is extremely responsive and reliable. On the day Andrew was to come over our house to give an estimate, there was a big snowstorm and we did not expect him to come that evening. But he came and reviewed what was needed to be done and he explained in great detail the options and the pluses and minuses for each option, despite the trouble he had to get to our home in the snow. We felt very comfortable with him. He made excellent suggestions which made sense and were cost-effective. Andrew and his co-workers did a fantastic job, which included painting and re-flooring the laundry room and putting up new dry wall in the garage. We were also impressed by the following facts: eg, Andrew had fixed some "extra" small problems that he discovered during his contracted repair work; in addition, he tried to use the best material for the work within the price range. He and his coworkers were all very friendly and we had no issues at all. We highly recommend AB Graham contracting

Description of Work
Repair damage due to water leak from frozen pipe

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, insulation, plumbing, water damage restoration, woodworking

Work Completed On 03/07/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad things went the way they did and it was our honor to get your house back in shape after the leak. I look forward to hopefully doing more projects with you in the future

02/21/2019

Lynn P.

Andrew and his crew did a beautiful job on my kitchen. The remodel included removing and replacing drywall on 2 walls and the ceiling, recessed lighting, new tile flooring, new cabinets, granite countertops and new backsplash. They paid a lot of attention to details to ensure that everything looks good. That is important to me since I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist. From the start, the goal seemed to be to provide the best outcome that my budget would allow. They always kept me in the loop when unexpected issues popped up, which is bound to happen in a 63 year old house. In addition to the planned work, they ended up replacing insulation, adding an additional gas shut off valve and re-doing the wiring so it is all grounded. (None of it was grounded before.) All of that plus some plumbing revisions added up to an additional $3680, but it all needed to be done and done properly. Lauren Baldwin (Cabinets by Amy and Lauren) came up with a beautiful design and was very helpful and patient through several changes that were needed to stay within my budget. We changed the countertops 3 times which also required changes to flooring and backsplash choices. The end result looks like something you would see on HGTV! All in all, it was easy to work with Andrew and his team. They cleaned up every night, kept me updated and answered all my questions. They brought in experts to assist with plumbing, drywall and some electrical issues. With the exception of the above noted additional work and a few days delay on the granite, due to a machine breakdown, I think it all went as smoothly as could be expected in an older home. In the end, I went over my original “hoped for” budget and even a even a little over the upper end, due to the extra costs but you get what you pay for. I would recommend A.B. Graham Contractors and would hire again if I need something done.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Work Completed On 02/18/2019

Review for A B Graham Contracting - Kirk Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 37724444

Thank you very much for your very kind review. It was our pleasure to do this work for you. We are certainly glad you live the result. It’s always unfortunate to come up with unforeseen work, but we always need to make sure your plumbing and electrical are in good shape so you don’t have a tragedy down the road. We look forward to working with you again in the future we sure hope. Thank you

12/19/2018

Deborah K.

When getting estimates for the bathroom, the contractors I talked with would give me a ball park estimate - never anything in detail. With Andrew, I like the fact that he gave us a detailed accounting of all the work that was entailed and the cost of each job. Also Andrew works with a designer which was a great help to me in purchasing all the supplies that were needed and she was also helpful in coordinating the materials and color scheme. They came upon a few problems with the electrical and plumbing which he spoke to my husband and I about and gave us a few ideas on how to fix these issues. We found Andrew and his crew very knowledgeable and meticulous about the work they were doing. The bathroom looks beautiful and we are enjoying it very much. I would definitely hire Andrew and his crew again for other projects that we may have in the future.

Description of Work
A complete new bathroom

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are certainly glad you’re enjoying your new bathroom and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

10/24/2018

TOM S.

Andrew and his team performed excellent, high quality service and the results exceeded our expectations. The team was very professional, clean and knowledgeable of their craft. Andrew paid very close attention to detail to make sure everything was perfect and durable. They were very accommodating to changes asked midway thru the project with no hesitation.

Description of Work
Window Replacement with siding installation and recess lighting install

Category drywall, egress windows, picture framing, insulation, lighting, siding, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

Thank you for your kind word and we look forward to helping you again in the future. We hope you are living the new energy efficient windows.

08/09/2018

John B.

Our new bathroom is beyond our wildest dreams done very professionally and at a very fair price. Even during his visit to provide an estimate the owner Andrew, or Drew for short, was very pleasant and took as much time as needed answering our every question and explaining every detail about the process and materials. He was so patient he even took time to answer some detailed questions about future projects we are considering. Unlike the two other contractors we received estimates from A.B. Graham did not limit us to the company's catalog or showroom of choices of the tiles, vanity etc. Instead we able to shop and provide exactly the vanity and tiles and shower heads we wanted. Within days we had a detailed estimate itemizing 31 separate activities each with a price quote and description of each material and process. His quote was very competitive and we were pleased to give him our business. My wife and I made many changes upgrading our original plan and Drew, who did the majority, of the work himself with help from Joe had no problem altering the original plans as we went along. All the fancy upgrades including additional labor increased the final price just a bit but we got everything we wanted additional for less then I thought the extras would cost. I am already planning on working with A,B, Graham again. Fantastic work from a skilled professional at a fair price.

Description of Work
A complete bathroom remodel.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/09/2018

Review for A B Graham Contracting - Kirk Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 37369800

First of all, wowww, thank you for that great review. We truly appreciate that. It means a lot to walk out of the door with a satisfied customer. That’s all I can ask for. Your kind words go a long way for us. We are truly looking forward to your future projects that you want us to look at for you. Please enjoy that new bathroom. The pictures you attached look great.

07/22/2018

Leanna Lee W.

Andrew Graham's services are in great demand. After signing a contract with him, we had to wait several weeks until he could concentrate on our job. Once he started, he stayed with the job until completion, about 3 1/2 weeks. Workmanship: The quality of his work was outstanding. Managerial: He effectively partnered with a designer in selection fixtures, accessories and colors. He also subcontracted specialty work. Communication: Throughout his work, Andrew made sure we understood every step of the way and consulted with us. Further, mindful of our budgetary constraints, Drew recommended a less expensive approach to the second bathroom, which another contractor, whom he recommended, could do.

Description of Work
Complete remodeling of master bathroom; partial remodeling second bathroom

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, picture framing, glass repair, insulation, lighting, plumbing, water damage restoration, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 06/21/2018

07/14/2018

BJ R.

I had been inquiring about refinishing or reglazing my tub through email. However, his response back indicated that this contractor does not do that specific job needed. His focus is on remodeling. The thing that impressed me the most was his immediate and prompt response to my email. Not only that, he also went the extra mile by providing a recommendation for another contractor who only does refinishing. He provided the phone number and some background into the other company which is truly an example of professionalism especially in today's business world.. I wouldn't hestitate to use this contractor if the need arises

Description of Work
I was inquiring about refinishing my tub

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 07/14/2018

Wow thank you for going out of the way to place the review for us. I am only here to help every way I can so if I can not provide a service for you, and I have someone who can, I will always provide the info not only to help you, but to help my fellow contractors that do the work that I feel deserve the referral for more work. I hope it works out with my referral.

06/15/2018

Carol R.

We were in need of a Kitchen renovation and window replacement. Contacted a few contractors only to find out that their actions did not live up to their reviews. After much research along came A B Graham Contracting. His estimate was very detailed and spelled out what was included in the entire scope of the project. We hired him. Prior to the start of the project we needed a design for them to work from. With plans in hand, Andrew and his crew of Joe and Jeff came in and methodically went about the kitchen transformation. Over the course of several weeks our dream became reality. Their eye for detail and suggestions were welcomed and made for a better end product. The kitchen also flowed into doing the dining room. We gave them a blank canvas for that room and they nailed that renovation. When they saw something that didn't look right, they mentioned it to us and gave us their expert opinions. Communications every step of the way as they take pride in their work and want to make it right. When you hire A B Graham Contracting you get the complete package.

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

Work Completed On 06/13/2018

Review for A B Graham Contracting - Kirk Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 37187148

We greatly appreciate your kind review and we are so glad we gave you more than you were expecting. It would be our honor to help you again with any other projects you may ha e for us in your future.

05/24/2018

Bethany M.

Andrew and his team (Jeff and Joey) were phenomenal. I am a new home owner who came into a variety of structural issues that were overwhelming to say the least. Andrew took the time to explain each approach to the repairs with honesty and patience. He allowed me to be a part of the decision making process, keeping me informed each step of the way. The outcome was tremendous to say the least. Would certainly hire again and have already referred him to my friends / family.

Description of Work
Bathroom repair/ remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, drywall, picture framing, plumbing

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

We greatly appreciate your kind review and we hope you are able to enjoy your new bathroom update with comfort. We hope to work together with you again in the future.

03/13/2018

Laura K.

From the beginning to the end of our bathroom remodel, Drew and his team were excellent!!! Our bathroom had tons of hidden problems and was a complete nightmare! Drew and his team explained every issue and fixed every problem. If I ever had a question there was no hesitation with an answer. Our new bathroom is ABSOLUTELY Stunning!!! My husband and I couldn’t be happier!!! Hard work, excellent craftsmanship at an excellent price!!! Hands down I recommend this company for all your household projects!!! Thank you again Drew, Joe and Jeff!!

Description of Work
Our shower/bathtub was leaking without us knowing. So we decided to have a bathroom remodeled.

Category home remodeling

Thank you very much for your kind review and we look forward to helping you with anything else you may ever need. Enjoy your new bathroom.

12/13/2017

Jacquelyne R.

Drew and his team were fast and efficient. They made my experience a pleasant one. Drew communicated every step so I had no surprise invoices. I am so thrilled with the outcome. Looking forward to having them do more projects in my home. I've dealt with many contractors and AB Graham is one of the BEST!

Description of Work
Completely remodeled my kitchen

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, picture framing, hardwood floor, insulation, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

Review for A B Graham Contracting - Kirk Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 36666388

Thank you very much for your kind review. We will always look forward to working with you on any projects that you have anytime. Thank you for the work and we truly hope you enjoy your new completely transformed kitchen.

08/17/2017

Tana M.

Just give him an A+ for everything Very accommodating. Definitely would use them again. He's wonderful to deal with. Very accommodating. Highly recommended. The workers were excellent. Just very accommodation to my schedule.

Description of Work
I used A B Graham for widows.

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/28/2017

Thank you very much for your kind review and we look forward to helping you with anything you may need in the future.

07/29/2017

dorothy D.

They did a wonderful job. They are only satisfied if everything this is perfect and the work in my kitchen is just that. Will use again because they are reliable and communications were excellent.

Description of Work
A B Contracting renovated my 33 year old kitchen. They tore out the old flooring and all of the cabinets.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

Thank you very much and we look forward to working with you again

05/22/2017

Kathleen V.

He was excellent. I would recommend them to a friend if needed. They were here, they were on time, they were good, they cleaned up well.

Category remodeling