A B Graham Contracting

• Trade License Number
  • Pa063014

Kirk Drive

Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006

Our mission is to service all of your home improvement and contracting needs at fair prices and become your one and only contractor. We are a full service contractor/ licensed and insured, EPA lead paint certified and member of PAHIC#063014. We provide free local estimates. Family operated. Call for details....

drywall (43)home remodeling (31)tile installation (20)door installation (17)plumbers (15)window replacement (14)woodworking (9)flooring (9)interior painting (8)lighting (7)electrician (7)insulation (6)

01/05/2021

After what felt like an eternity trying to find the right contractor, I am so glad we finally came across AB Graham Contracting! Andrew (Jeff and Joe) came to our rescue to help address a myriad of problems with our rehabbed home. Andrew was very easy to work with from the start. He was extremely responsive and provided a detailed estimate itemizing/outlining all of our projects and associated cos...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two showers demoed, waterproofed, and tiled; drywall/taping/spackling ceiling and wall areas; installing new bathroom faucets; caulking around windows; flashing around back door; other small projects

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Thank you very much for your kind review and we look forward to working with you again in the future. So glad we made it easy for you.

07/07/2020

Very satisfied. Definitely would rehire and recommend to family and friends. I’m a weekend DIYer and do a lot of my own work at home but there comes a time when professional is required. This was one of those times. From the very beginning Andrew’s response was prompt and courteous. I actually contacted 5 different contractors, 2 responded saying they couldn’t and 3 others outright blew me off aft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry work for dryer vent

CATEGORY remodeling,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

07/02/2020

Andrew and his crew were great! He kept in touch with us while everything was on hold during the pandemic. He showed up exactly when he said he would. We had a leak in our back bedroom. They cleaned out the old insulation and replaced it with new. They fixed the damaged ceiling and wall. You can’t even tell there was an issue. They also replaced broken glass block windows in our basement, bathroom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glass block window replacement Damaged ceiling and wall from a leak

CATEGORY water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,glass block

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

We greatly appreciate the kind review and look forward to working with you again in the future

01/27/2020

Andrew is great! He does what he says he'll do and does it well. He's friendly, respectful and effective. He was referred by another condo owner in my building and seems to be the go to person for any work that needs to be done in my building.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing windows and balcony doors; creation of a laundry closet.

CATEGORY drywall,picture framing,replacement windows,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2020

Thank you for your very kind review and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

09/05/2019

Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. Andrew Graham and his crew were there to help me with everything I needed plus some. They are incredible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reface front of garage, electrical, new toilet and vanity installation.

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,electrician,picture framing,handyman service,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,siding,home remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

Photo for A B Graham Contracting - Kirk Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 38089759

09/05/2019

The work was done beautifully, the guys were so nice, easy to deal with, trustworthy and cleaned up well every time they did work here. An absolute pleasure and so happy with the way everything looks!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had several projects done. New door, oak steps, paint and trim, a bath remodel, plumbing

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Thank you for your review and it was a pleasure working for you.

08/31/2019

I received no reply after multiple times of contact. If you can’t get back for a basic estimate that is an indication of what’s to come during a renovation. What’s the point of advertising on a place like Angie’s List if you don’t respond to customer inquiries. I understand everyone is busy but this is the profession of your choice

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel of first floor of home.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

Hi mrs [Member Name Removed], I’m sorry but I think there may be a confusion here. I reached out to you on 5/2/2019 at 10:18 Am in response to your message and request on Angie’s list immediately as soon as I seen it. I never received any further reply back from you in regards to your project to my knowledge. There are no further messages from you or anything on my end at all. If you personally ta...

03/21/2019

Andrew and his team did a great job. From the beginning, Andrew provided a detailed estimate for review and gave me as much information as possible up front before making my decision. The other contractors would only give me ballpark numbers. Andrew's estimate included a breakdown of what each activity would cost and why. Andrew was extremely responsive during the entire remodel and proactively co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom complete remodel

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

Thank you very much for your review. We surely hope you enjoy your new bathroom and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

03/18/2019

We were very happy with the service from Andrew and AB Graham contracting. Andrew is extremely responsive and reliable. On the day Andrew was to come over our house to give an estimate, there was a big snowstorm and we did not expect him to come that evening. But he came and reviewed what was needed to be done and he explained in great detail the options and the pluses and minuses for each option,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair damage due to water leak from frozen pipe

CATEGORY drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,insulation,plumbing,water damage restoration,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad things went the way they did and it was our honor to get your house back in shape after the leak. I look forward to hopefully doing more projects with you in the future

02/21/2019

Andrew and his crew did a beautiful job on my kitchen. The remodel included removing and replacing drywall on 2 walls and the ceiling, recessed lighting, new tile flooring, new cabinets, granite countertops and new backsplash. They paid a lot of attention to details to ensure that everything looks good. That is important to me since I tend to be a bit of a perfectionist. From the start, the goal s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

Photo for A B Graham Contracting - Kirk Drive, Huntingdon Valley, PA - 37724444

Thank you very much for your very kind review. It was our pleasure to do this work for you. We are certainly glad you live the result. It’s always unfortunate to come up with unforeseen work, but we always need to make sure your plumbing and electrical are in good shape so you don’t have a tragedy down the road. We look forward to working with you again in the future we sure hope. Thank you

Windows. Doors. Kitchens. Bathrooms. Basements. Hardwood Flooring. Ceramic. Porcelain. Stone Flooring. Custom Countertops. Framing. Drywall. Finishing.

Major Plumbing. Major Electrical Services. Chain Link Fences. Landscaping. Irrigation.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing