Artisan Drywall LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2016

"Start with us for a better finish!" ▪️Artisan Drywall, LLC was established in 2017. ▪️Offering drywall repairs, new construction & interior/exterior painting. ▪️We have the skill set to complete any job on time, with superb craftsmanship & customer service. ▪️Check us out on Facebook & our website ▪️FREE ESTIMATES ➡️ CALL NOW ...

RemodelingExpertsPA.com

RemodelingExpertsPA.com

The top services we are known for are: Deck and porch construction, metal roof installation, constructing garages, and basement remodeiling. We strive every time to go above and beyond to make our customer happy with the work completed.

11/24/2019

Prompt and efficient service. All work done in an excellent manner. Great cleanup. Would use the services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair and painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

07/26/2019

It went very well. They patched an area in my dining room that was fairly damaged, but now you can't even tell! They cleaned up well after themselves. They were very respectful and punctual. I would highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting; two bedrooms and a hallway Have previously painted my kitchen and dining room as well

CATEGORY interior painters

07/18/2019

They started when they said they would, on time every day, the crew and owner very polite, kept the job site clean, Price was great, I would use them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY drywall

03/18/2019

Job went well with no hitches. I was pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage ceiling install new drywall

CATEGORY drywall

08/26/2018

I needed help finishing my basement. Tim was a pleasure to work with and did a great job. He repaired some of the old drywall, and then painted the entire basement and installed new trim. I'm very pleased with the work and would recommend and definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair, painting, trim

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters,basement remodeling

We provide services of hanging drywall, finishing drywall, acoustical ceilings (drop ceilings), interior painting, bathroom renovations, small handyman jobs.

work that is not offered by Bargers Home Improvements employees include plumbing, electrical, mechanical and site work. However, we can make arrangements to sub those items out to make it an easier experience on the clients with only having to deal with one (1) contractor.