CHANNING RESUMES

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2014

Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) with over 20 years of experience writing accomplishment-based resumes and who writes over 500 Resumes yearly, covering every industry and professional level. Quick Turnaround: you will receive the first draft of your resume in 2-business days....

Your Signature Resume

Your Signature Resume

15 year - Resume Writers (Executive, Professional, Entry Level) 5-Time Super Service Award Winner. Leverage your job search by choosing one of the best resume writing companies in the nation. We offer personalized one-on-one consultation, expert-level writing, recruiter experience and multi-award-winning service that will GET YOU INTERVIEWS!

05/29/2018

Wonderful, great communication everything that was needed was spelled out clearly and time table when things were done was both accurate and with in few days of request

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Linda worked with me too create new resume

CATEGORY resume services

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. Best wishes to you transition!

02/22/2018

It went great and the resume that I received was impressive, professional and a good representation of myself and work history which spanned almost 40 years. Linda was professional and courteous. She used the info that I gave her and combined with the survey that I filled out for her, she was then able to put together the first draft and from there, we worked as a team with her leading and we went...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a resume written as I never had one previously.

03/02/2017

The final product looks great. I am beginning to receive positive feedback from recruiters and employers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my resume revised. I wanted to enhance my KSA's for better marketability.

12/09/2016

They're very helpful. They were able to answer questions that I couldn't answer. She had the right expertise to find a me a good solution.

06/06/2016

Great. Very helpful, made herself available, very quick and easy process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redesigned my resume and helped me with career guidance.

CATEGORY resume services

resume writing assistance, professional writers

ask for details