CHANNING RESUMES

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2014

211 Hill Avenue

Horsham, PA 19044

Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) with over 20 years of experience writing accomplishment-based resumes and who writes over 500 Resumes yearly, covering every industry and professional level. Quick Turnaround: you will receive the first draft of your resume in 2-business days....

05/29/2018

Bob L.

Wonderful, great communication everything that was needed was spelled out clearly and time table when things were done was both accurate and with in few days of request

Description of Work
Linda worked with me too create new resume

Category resume services

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. Best wishes to you transition!

02/22/2018

Burton C.

It went great and the resume that I received was impressive, professional and a good representation of myself and work history which spanned almost 40 years. Linda was professional and courteous. She used the info that I gave her and combined with the survey that I filled out for her, she was then able to put together the first draft and from there, we worked as a team with her leading and we went thru a few drafts and then the final draft and once I signed off, I had it when she said I would. I received cover and thank you letter templates along with three different file types of my resume. Linda helped me write the cover letter for the first job that I applied to. This was a great experience and I couldn't be happier, and I definitely would recommend her resume services to anyone.

Description of Work
I needed a resume written as I never had one previously.

11/09/2017

Betty Jean C.

Favorable response

Description of Work
Professional resume

03/02/2017

Mechelle M.

The final product looks great. I am beginning to receive positive feedback from recruiters and employers.

Description of Work
I needed my resume revised. I wanted to enhance my KSA's for better marketability.

12/09/2016

Mark J.

They're very helpful. They were able to answer questions that I couldn't answer. She had the right expertise to find a me a good solution.

06/06/2016

Ron S.

Again, I was impressed with the amount of time to turn my resume around and the quality of content it contained.

Description of Work
Expedited creation of my professional resume for prospective job. I was thrilled with the amount of time from our initial discussion to the delivery of my resume. It took only a matter of a few days.

06/06/2016

John M.

Great. Very helpful, made herself available, very quick and easy process.

Description of Work
Redesigned my resume and helped me with career guidance.

03/17/2016

Ed R.

Linda is a personable, competent professional. She is truly interested in the success of her clients, and takes the time to get to know them, their strengths and their goals. I feel she did a fine job of rewriting my resume; I am very pleased! I would recommend her to anyone in the job market.

Description of Work
Rewrote my resume and cover letters.

11/25/2015

Sarah K.

The final product was excellent. I received a positive response from prospective employers and I have received multiple calls from headhunters.

Description of Work
Linda provided me with a professional resume in three formats (.docx, .pdf, .txt) as well as templates for a thank you letters are references.

10/21/2015

Beth Y.

05/24/2015

Linda B.

It was a very easy process. It started to defining objectives and then through a simple questionaire a draft was provided for review. The draft was worked together over a couple of quick iterations. The format was changed as well as content. The result was an up to date, professional and impactful resume.

Description of Work
Provided assistance to update my resume. Helped to shorten it and provide more focus and impact.

05/17/2015

bill B.

Linda did a great job. The resume I received went well beyond my expectations. With that I was able to find a job in about one month. I have no doubt the resume I had gave me a big head start. I was well worth the money!Thank you Linda!

Description of Work
Linda created my resume. Because I spent the last 15 years at the same company, my resume was not up date. In fact I did not even have an electronic copy. Linda had a set list of questions I responded to, in addition we had a phone call. Linda created my resume very quickly. We also had a follow up discussion to review final corrections.

10/16/2014

Richard P.

Linda created a professionally crafted resume based on my old one and a questionnaire. She then followed up with an interview to tweak and hone the process. She then gave me a final copy, in many formats, of my new resume along with a sample cover letter. There are other resume services out there on the internet, but most are faceless and factory-like whereas Linda's personal approach helped to make my resume stand out. I no longer have any reservations about sending out my resume, knowing that it's now up to date and has the professional look and content needed to help me obtain the employment I'm seeking in today's competitive job market.

Description of Work
Crafted a professional resume and cover letter.

09/28/2014

Scott P.

I contacted Channing Resumes in mid-August to inquire about their services. I received an email response from Linda Channing within a few hours describing how the service works. As I was still adding content to my resume so I did not initiate anything until early September when I sent them my resume and I had a draft within 24 hours. There were some changes that I wanted to make, so I called the company and spoke to Linda Channing to discuss some changes. After that, I received the next resume including all of the changes that I discussed earlier. After approving the final draft (one more change was required, but it was an inaccuracy that I created) I was emailed a final copy in 3 formats (doc, pdf and txt) and a sample cover letter and thank you letter. Overall it was an excellent experience and I will go back to Channing Resumes in the future.

Description of Work
Took an existing resume and improved the wording and format.

Category resume services

(member name removed)- Thank you for your kind review, you were a pleasure to work with. Best wishes to you for a quick and successful job search!

Resume Services
    Career Coach
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

resume writing assistance, professional writers

ask for details