Biddle Landscaping

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2011

65 Foxview Rd

Honey Brook, PA 19344

The company’s success is due largely to the fact that we are able to serve our clients from the very beginning of a project through all phases of design, planning, construction and maintenance to insure the design vision is achieved and sustained. We have over twenty years experience in all forms of landscaping and hardscaping. Customer service is our number one priority...

09/27/2017

Michael D.

Biddle Landscaping was one of the vendors that was identified under the category of "Tree Service" and was highly rated. After reading a very positive review of a similar tree trimming/pruning job that Biddle Landscaping performed, I contacted them through Angie's List. I didn't hear back after 5 business days, so I contacted them again through Angie's List. I received a response 2 business days later that simply referred me to another vendor who provides this service.

Description of Work
I needed some tress to be thinned out/pruned.

Category tree service

09/03/2016

Catherine H.

This is my 2nd time hiring Brent's team. They responded timely, accommodated the day I wanted the work done, showed up promptly at 9, and then were finished by 2pm. Fast, efficient, professional. I have recommended them to family and friends.

Description of Work
Yearly general clean up project. 1 acre property. Weeding, edging along flower beds and driveway, trimming shrubs and bushes, cut down 2 weed trees, mowing, replacing/adding more red rocks, haul away debris.

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, tree service

09/03/2016

Catherine H.

Brent and his crew of 7 came over about 10am and had the job done in about 4 hours. The weeds in the flower beds and brick patio were out of control. His team took care of it, did some great edging, trimmed hedges, took away all the debris, and made the place look a lot better. Very polite crew. And great that he took AMEX for skymiles!

Description of Work
General Cleanup of yard

08/31/2016

Carol S.

Brent got in touch with us the day I contacted him and his company has been cutting our lawn ever since. They come each week on the designated day and the lawn looks great for the weekend. We've been very happy with the service and reliability.

Description of Work
Lawnmowing

08/23/2016

Frank W.

Responsive estimate/quote. Biddle Landscaping was able to quickly schedule the work and completed it in one day. The foliage was trimmed well and in a very aesthetically pleasing presentation. Mulch was replaced to nice thickness (in spite of the discovery of 2 hornet nests....2 cans emptied into nests). Very well executed job.

Description of Work
Trimming of overgrowing bushes, replacement of mulch, evacuation and clean-up of trimmed/old material in landscaping beds in front of private home.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you. Brent

07/20/2016

Harrison S.

Due to health issues I was unable to complete spreading mulch in my flower beds and around my trees. I contacted Biddle Landscaping for an estimate to complete the job. Brent Biddle responded promptly. His quote was reasonable so I gave him the job. Shortly thereafter he and his workers arrived on one of the hottest days of the summer and completed the job in the afternoon. I am very pleased with his work and would not hesitate to use him in the future and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
clean up flower beds and spread mulch and preen.

Category mulch

Thank you sir. Glad we were able to help. Hope you feel better soon. Brent

07/20/2016

Harrison S.

I called Brent for help pruning back 3 maples in front of my house. I have used Biddle Landscaping recently and have been extremely pleased with his work. My trees had grown out over the road with many low branches. Brent and his crew arrived within a day and did a beautiful job trimming the trees. Thanks for your prompt response Brent.

Description of Work
Trim 3 large maples

Category tree service

07/09/2016

Donald M.

Biddle Landscaping has taken care of our yard for many years. They are courteous, cooperative and dependable, do a great job and the price is right. I would highly recommend Brent Biddle and his crew.

Description of Work
Lawn care

Category lawn service

Thank you. It's been nothing but a pleasure working with you over the years.

05/19/2016

Apryl K.

I called to set up an estimate for a job. He never showed up to the appointment and didn't answer my call. 2 days later he texted me and asked if we could reschedule. We did and then 2 weeks later he didn't get me the quote. I texted since that's how he reached me last and no response.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate that I never got!

Category lawn service

Check your spam mail. Sometimes it goes to that. Good luck with your project.

05/15/2016

Nicole M.

Reached out to Biddle via Angie's list messaging, heard back once then no return message. Called on the phone and no return phone call.

Category landscaping

Hi [Member name removed]- I could meet with you on May 6th if you are available. I am free from 1-2 and 3-4:30 if you have availability? Otherwise I am open on the May 20 all afternoon to meet. Was this not your message to me?

04/17/2016

Ruby P.

Biddle Landscaping did a great job! My garden was in need of desperate care, as I had a few dead bushes and some overgrown ones that needed some trimming. I also needed fresh mulch and asked them to aerate and fertilize my yard. There were four or five guys that worked to get everything done. I was very pleased with their work - they cleaned up nicely and left my landscaping looking nice and fresh! They are very professional and are competitively priced.

Description of Work
Aerate and fertilize lawn. Mulched and cleaned up landscaping. Pulled a few bushes and replaced them.

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

08/24/2015

Harvey S.

Phone was answered live- I explained that due to health reasons, my mowing days for this summer were over. Brent came out quickly, gave us a price, and was able to put us on his schedule several days later. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome.

Description of Work
Mowed lawn with a number of hills; lawn had not been cut in over a month.

06/09/2015

Tom C.

Brent and his team arrived early to work and spent the entire day trimming, weeding, and putting down mulch. His four person team including his brother were prompt and exceeded my expectations. They completed the job in 1 day. In the past it's taken 3-4 days to have a similar job done by another company. A week after they completed the job a couple of weeds came up. Brent stopped by that evening after working on another job and sprayed. I will ask Brent to be back next year.

Description of Work
Brent and his team did a spring clean-up including trimming, weeding, and mulch.

Category lawn service, mulch

05/21/2015

Susan W.

Our lawn mower was in the shop longer than expected and our lawn really needed to be mowed. No companies will mow unless you have a contract, so we were very relieved that Biddle would mow for us on short notice. Did a great job - very pleased and would use again.

Description of Work
Mowed and trimmed our lawn

05/05/2015

David J.

He showed up when we were not home. The lawn was cut evenly, there were no clumps or large clipping anywhere. In addition, he also trimmed all areas. When I had scheduled, I had only provided an approximation of my yard size. He did everything else perfectly without needing any guidance. Can't wait to use again.

Description of Work
Mowed lawn and trimmed

04/29/2015

William H.

Excellent service. I am signed up for the rest of the season. Can't recommend them more highly.

Description of Work
Mowed and trimmed the yard.

04/15/2015

Phil R.

I called on a Wednesday to request an estimate. Brent came out Friday and provided a written estimate. We had just put our house on the market and were preparing for an open house the following Sunday. Brent completed the work on Tuesday in plenty of time for our open house. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Cleaned out beds, trimmed bushes, edged and applied mulch.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

02/01/2015

Scott V.

Attempted to have Biddle Landscaping come out and meet me to discuss lawn service for the 2015 season. Twice they did not call back as scheduled and then they were a no call no show for a scheduled appointment. I should have know from the first issues not to continue with them.

Description of Work
Nothing. Never got that far.

Category lawn service

Member Sorry for the issue but as I'm sure you knew we had snow on the day you wanted us to come meet you. We do snow removal and were not able to make it because of the storm. A message should have been left on your machine to inform you of this. If you did not get it I apologize. I will be happy to come out at another date to make good on our free estimate for your lawn cut.

10/29/2014

Frank A P.

It always goes as planned! Brent and crew arrive as scheduled and do a very good job. We will continue with this service each year!

Description of Work
Cuts our lawn very two weeks

09/09/2014

Janet P.

We are very pleased with the work done. Brent and his crew worked long and hard clearing rubble from the gardens. The hardest part of the job was removing a garden island in the middle of the front yard. That required clearing old plantings, skimming off soil, relocating all that soil and applying grass seed. They did a great job and made suggestions to further treat our lawn and gardens this fall as well as next spring.

Description of Work
We had a major fall clean up of garden beds all around the house. We had an "island" garden in the middle of the front yard removed .

Category landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, mulch

07/22/2014

MATT L.

Wow, I never knew my lawn could look this good. I have a very difficult lawn: difficult to access, slope, irregular shape, full of stones, wet areas, different grass types. I'm selling my house, and I want my yard to look good. They sure did that and then some. Perfect, even cut, and no grass clippings. They show up every week to cut like clockwork. I would highly recommend them..

Description of Work
Mow Lawn. Cleanup growth along stream

06/16/2014

Teri W.

Brent and his staff are professional and they work hard to make sure the job is done right and to your satisfaction. They also do a great job with making sure no debris is left when the job is completed. I would hire Biddle Landscaping again with no hesitation.

Description of Work
Cleaned out dead materials from gardens. Pruned perennials, hedges and ornamental trees, and mulched beds and trees.

05/12/2014

Vinay S.

Again, seeing a few negative responses of this person not returning calls, should impact the rating. How does this guy enjoy an A rating if he doesn't return calls? I don't want to hear excuse like I was busy, Meant to get back to you, Things came up, etc. etc. etc. If you are a professional paying $ to get listed on Angie's List, then either return the call saying you can't do it or say outright that you will call back in a week or 10 days. Don't say you will call in a day or two and then not call. Def would not recommend this co. due to it's lack of responsiveness.

Description of Work
Nothing --- I called the guy, Brent. Told him what I wanted. He said he'll look at his schedule and call me back in a day or two. It's been 4 business days and no news. I read a few reviews about him before I called him and seems like there are others who had similar experiences. But seeing the A+ rating, thought I will give a call.

Category lawn service

I did call you back and got no response from you. Maybe check your messages again. I was calling you to tell you we don't service your area anyway. Blame Angie's list. They put me in areas I'm not supposed to be in. The reason I have an a+ rating is because people you don't do work for there review doesn't really matter. Again don't blame me blame Angie's list. Everyone I do work for is more then pleased with my work. I have a business with over 145 customers. Sorry I couldn't accommodate your schedule but we are busy. This is landscaping remember and everyone wants it done this time of year so....

05/09/2014

Jason W.

The place looked great after they were done exactaly what i was hoping it would look like. They were able to show up and complete the work very quickly. I will absolutely work with them again.

Description of Work
Mulching, tree removal, and trimming.

Category landscaping, mulch

04/12/2014

Rebecca K.

I called the company and he requested I text him my address and that he would get back to me. I didn't hear back, so I called again and left a message. I still haven't heard back. I'm not sure if they're too busy or if my job wasn't worth their time, but it'd be helpful to know. I'm now looking for someone else to do the work. (**In response to the 'Response from Biddle Lanscaping' from 4/13 below**): Dear Sir, I did not bash you personally, say anything about you being a bad person, or say that you purposefully didn't call me back. I wrote that I simply didn't know why I hadn't heard back. It would've been helpful to have known on the front end just how extremely busy you were. This is not meant to be mean-spirited at all, just a simple review--which is what Angie's list is all about. I'm sorry it hurt your feelings, because you're correct I don't know you, nor you me.

Description of Work
He never returned my calls.

Category lawn service

I am sorry you feel that way. As I'm sure you are aware we are extremely busy right now I told you that I would call you back as soon as I could get out there to look at the job but we've been so busy I haven't had time for that I apologize but to then go on here and bash me as if I'm a bad person and purposely never called you back is a little extreme. I never told you a set time I would get back to you and this is my busiest time of the year. Some of the people I talk to get it done elsewhere because they want it done right away. I understand that and don't get mad at them. Just thought you were a little harsh when you don't even know me.

Ts Professional Services

We are an exterior cleaning company that focuses on House Washes, Roof Wash, Gutters and Driveways etc. We talk with you and protect your home so that the service you asked for is what you receive. We are a family owned and operated business so you get that personal interaction. If you have any questions, just ask. No matter how long it takes we will listen.

The King Gutters Cleaners, LLC

The King Gutters Cleaners, - Locally Owned And Operated. We Offer Free Estimates And Believe Fair Pricing, Value, Quality, And Ethics Are The Only Way To Run A Business.

Offers by The King Gutters Cleaners, LLC on Angi
    Accurate Gutter Installation LLC

Successfully serving the Main Line of Pennsylvania for over a decade Accurate Gutter Installation LLC. is fully insured and licensed with the state, installing, repairing and cleaning seamless gutters and downspouts. Our seamless gutters and downspouts are available in aluminum and copper a wide variety of colors to choose from. We also offer custom made window well covers using only the best material the industry has to offer welcoming commercial and residential customers. No job is too big or too small. Our company motto sums up what Accurate Gutter Installation, LLC. strives for with every customer, "Perfection in Gutters". We offer free estimates and free consultation. We are family owned and operated. We accept all major credit cards.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Landscaping. Gardening. Community parks. Institutional projects. Mowing. Design. Snow Removal. Pretty much anything outside your home!!

None