We are offering all of our services at the time in a safe and cautious manner. Contactless service is available.

Delco Cleanouts

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2011

2202 Amosland Rd

Holmes, PA 19043

Family owned and operated, Delco Cleanouts prides itself on providing the best quality junk removal and hauling services in the business. Since our inception in 2006, our main priority has been to build a reputation as a company who offers local residents and business owners the best possible experience at very competitive prices. Whether a small or large job, we have the manpower and know-how to complete the work to your satisfaction. Our diverse staff can handle minor jobs such as junk or furniture removal to complete home and office cleanouts. We also offer services such as small local moving, light demolition, shed, hot tub & fence removal. Our small local moving business is growing fast! Free estimates, online booking, and weekend appointments available. ...
Home Cleanout project
Home Cleanout

hauling

202119064

09/02/2021

jackie D.

They did a great job cutting the hot tub apart and removing it. Very clean. Prompt service. Highly recommend. Will use again!

Description of Work
hot tub removal

Category hauling services

[Member Name Removed] I'm glad you were satisfied. Thank you.

09/02/2021

jaleel M.

They were great! On time, clean and courteous. They were friendly and personable and very respectful of the property and house. And, the price was right!

Description of Work
Old appliance removal

[Member Name Removed] we appreciate the review and the business. Thank you

08/22/2021

Michael T.

Excellent. Had a lot of junk and it was all gone in a hour.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category hauling services

[Member Name Removed] glad you were satisfied. We appreciate your business.

Derek A.

Tom Dorazio runs a first class operation He’s affordable flexible and most importantly a great communicator with his customers.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category garbage collection, hauling services

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It's always a pleasure to provide service for you.

Joe P.

They were very very respectful and did the clean out in no time!!! Would recommend them to everyone that needs a house clean out!!

Description of Work
Home cleanout

Category hauling services

[Member Name Removed] thank you very much. It was a pleasure providing service for you. Good luck with everything.

Rina K.

The team was on time, respectful, and worked hard to complete the job. I have used Delco Cleanouts before and would use them again.

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category hauling services

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Always a pleasure.

Jim D.

Extremely professional and pricing is reasonable.

Description of Work
Home cleanout

Linda M.

Great, they were flexible with scheduling, on time and quick. This is the 3rd time we have used their services and they have been great every time!!

Description of Work
Junk removal

02/04/2021

Marvin E.

Well and quickly. Price was very fair.

Description of Work
Home and Garage Organization, Clean out of Attic

Category garbage collection, home & garage organization

02/04/2021

Barbara H.

Excellent work. Courteous. Reasonable fees. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Garbage Collection

Category garbage collection

[Member Name Removed] I'm happy you were satisfied with the service. Thank you Tom

01/03/2020

Albert P.

Work was done efficiently at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Needed a very heavy, old Sony tube TV removed from an upstairs bedroom.

12/19/2019

Jim D.

I'm a very active real estate investor, so I have experience dealing with cleanout companies. This company was by far the best I have ever dealt with.

Description of Work
Cleanout of old furniture and loose odds and ends

03/18/2019

Stephanie C.

Everything went smoothly. Arrived on time, came with 2 people (all that was needed). Polite, friendly and finished within minutes. I couldn't have asked for more.

Description of Work
Removing some old furniture/household items

06/25/2018

Patricia M.

This is the fifth time I have hired them. They are great!

Description of Work
haul old furniture away

06/12/2018

Deirdre O.

The co. called and came early, were professional, quick and polite. Price was good, and took my coupon.

Description of Work
small freezer, mattress and box spring and frame

02/20/2018

Paul S.

I've hired them several times. Always great.

Description of Work
Clean out garage

11/30/2017

Theresa M.

It took an hour to get the trash cleaned up. They stuck to the job and got rid of it for me.

Description of Work
Cleaned up construction trash that construction company never came back to get rid of.

11/02/2017

Hendrik L.

Easy to schedule, affordable and professional. Couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Small garage move in town

Category moving companies

09/19/2017

Robert M.

It went great! They showed up as promised and made quick work of a dirty job, and followed my instructions to the letter. If I ever have more junk, it's theirs!

Description of Work
A basement room and a shed needed to be cleaned out.

09/15/2017

Don D.

Excellent they did multiple picks up for me

Description of Work
Removal of unwanted junk

08/05/2017

Marcia F.

They were prompt, in fact they at my home before scheduled time, and done lest than a half hour. Great job!

Description of Work
I needed bedroom sets and other items removed from a couple rooms to declutter.

07/26/2017

Joan M.

Very well. They arrived on time and took several pieces of furniture that we no longer needed. I plan to call them again soon

Description of Work
Clean out of unwanted stuff

Category hauling services, moving companies

07/03/2017

Timothy H.

I called Delco Cleanouts to remove some things from my parent's home because it was being sold. I set up a pick up date online, which was very easy to do. I received a confirmation of the scheduled pickup, which I thought was very nice. The day of the pickup, the guys came on time and picked everything up in a matter of minutes. Before they took anything, they asked me if I wanted them to take it, just to confirm. They were very pleasant and professional. The price of the pickup was extremely reasonable. I certainly would use them again and definitely recommend them for any household cleanouts.

Description of Work
I needed some furniture picked up.

05/16/2017

Sue M.

Nice men who were fast and efficient. Broke glass putting on truck and picked up after themselves. Tom, owner, is quick to reply and offers discounts for vets etc. I would use again.

Description of Work
Remove old furniture.

03/01/2017

Sylvia K.

Everything went great, will use again as needed.

Description of Work
Cleanout service for home

Adam's Moving & Hauling

Adams Moving and Hauling always comes first when it is about efficient, reliable, and timely moves. We’ve been successful providing safe and reliable relocation services for our clients in PA. We offer MOVING & HAULING services across the PA. We are equipped to handle many aspects of your relocation needs. Our Clients are our first Priority, We are cost effective and reliable moving company to ensure your satisfaction. We are 24/7 available for your moving needs. You can estimate online or call us at: (610) 650-8321 Additional phone numbers - (215) 665-1660, (484) 532-7732, (610) 292-8111, (610) 296-8229, (610) 650-8321, (610) 896-8334 & (888) 988-2326. Award wining. Additional Email - info@adamsmoving.com.

Great Valley Moving & Storage

Great valley moving & storage can help you plan out all of your moving needs. Whether you are moving into a new home, or your company needs to relocate, our trusted and experienced staff of movers will create a stress free experience you will never forget. Licensed for all 48 states. Award winning service.

Versatile

I am owner operated. Will go above and beyond to meet the customers criteria, also this is something I actually like doing rather some might just see a job, I see opportunity to make a customer happy with there home.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Junk removal. Hauling. Property Cleanouts. Small Moving. Hot tub removal. Shed removal. Interior Demolition.