Citadel Security Systems

Founded 1971 • With Angi since June 2004

833 Holland Rd

Holland, PA 18966

Citadel Security Systems offers our own U.L. Listed Central Monitoring Station in Bucks County exclusively for our own customers. With personal service for all of your security needs including burglary and fire. We are not a mass marketing company and have been in business for 40 years. You can reach someone at our office 24 hours a day....

01/16/2017

Quang L.

From the moment Gene showed up for the estimate to the completion of the job, everything was top notch. Gene was very knowledgeable and made the process easier. He provided guidance on what was needed in the alarm system and did not try to up sell. Estimate was detailed and clearly showed what components were included for the price, which was very competitive. Additional costs that may be incurred was also included due to installation issues were also provided to avoid surprise charges. Installation crew of two were very professional and did a great job minimizing unnecessary damages to the building. Also offered monitoring service that was reasonable and reliable. The office called us when we accidentally triggered the alarm. Overall, would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Needed to install a fire alarm system with monitoring service

09/07/2016

Mark R.

The company representative (Gene) came out to my home last month to explain their services and was very detailed in carefully and patiently explaining each option. He was not pushy at all and left me his card with a number to call if I wanted to have them install their system. I compared their offerings and pricing with other providers and found Citadel to be the best choice of all. When I was ready, I spoke with a friendly office person who quickly made an appointment for me to have the system activated. There was very little wait time to have them come out for the work. The technicians (Brian and Bob) who installed the system were very competent, neat, meticulous and thorough. Once the installation was complete, they carefully explained how to use it and patiently answered all my questions. I feel much more secure in my home now that they have activated my security system and am very pleased with the experiences I have had with them.

Description of Work
Activate and repair security system from previous owner of my home.

10/21/2015

MARCO T.

Description of Work
Quote on a security system. The price was high on the installation and some things I found not to be necessary. The monthly monitoring price was very good.

07/16/2015

Karen J.

Description of Work
Home alarm system

06/29/2015

Robert C.

Description of Work
Installed home fire and security system. Fast install, clean, thorough and they trained us in operation. 1/2 day

05/14/2015

David Z.

02/11/2015

Joe K.

Description of Work
Install system.

10/20/2014

peter K.

Was prompt on appt time and price quote, could not get in contact by cell. Everything went thru office, then he'd call. We kept missing each other. Seemed to know the security business but had a definite way of doing the job. Wish we could have done business together.

Description of Work
Did no work. Seems to only do run of the mill security installation,. No cameras, no out off the standard plain vanilla type of security

07/08/2014

Marion S.

Description of Work
I switched from my Security System Company to Citadel!

05/16/2014

Jane S.

They are the ones who installed my system and they did a very good job. They were here for an hour-and-a-half and they did not charge me. They were right on time, introduced themselves when they came and told me what they were doing as we went along.

Description of Work
I used Citadel Security Systems to repair my security alarm system. We were told the issue was with one of the sensor boxes in my basement, but it turned out that was not the case. Another company had hooked up another wire incorrectly and they were here a long time correcting it.

09/09/2013

Kathi W.

I spent $1100.00 to have the system installed and monthly I pay about $20.00 for central station monitoring. The representative that fist came out to explain everything was very detailed and explained each option in depth - the receptionists are most accommodating in getting your questions answered, they are also very knowledgable. They allowed me to pay my initial installation fee over the course of six months. The technicians who installed the system were very competent and thorough and assisted me in learning the system. They directed me as to what was necessary and what was not. I feel very secure in my home which is most important to me. I am very pleased with this companies services and the experiences I have had with them.

Description of Work
I had this company come to my home and install a whole security system.

03/23/2012

Jeff B.

I was very happy with them. Their prices were very reasonable and their monitoring is very reasonable. Their salesman was good and wasn't pushy. I wasn't ready at the time because I was still getting quotes but after doing my research I determined they were the best. My wife set off the alarm and they called within seconds. I recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Citadel Security Systems last week. They installed smoke detectors and an alarm system.

07/23/2007

RHODA F.

This company is really good to us. I really did an extensive amount of research prior to hiring them. I got the estimates of numerous companies. This company was the one I finally selected because they offered me the most comprehensive package deal for the services I needed. I think they do provide my home with excellent protection. I would highly recommend them to others. In general, one will find that their prices are slightly lower than many other competing companies in this area. With that being said, they still have tried to slowly increase that price since we have been with them. That may be a given with all companies though as the cost of living goes up.

Description of Work
We have an alarm system in our 2000 square foot home. They monitor it.

01/11/2005

KARL D.

I CALLED THE NEXT DAY TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT AND WAS TOLD NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE AT ALL, AT ANYTIME TO SEE ME. I CALLED BACK TO SPEAK WITH A MANAGER AND I WAS PLACED ON HOLD AND THEN CUT OFF!! HOW CAN YOU TELL A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER THAT NO ONE IS AVAILABLE IF THEY ARE LOOKING TO PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCT AND THEN HANG UP ON THEM!!!!

Description of Work
I CALLED TO GET AN ESTIMATE FOR SERVICE AND NO ONE RETURNED MY CALL.

11/16/2004

CAROL D.

VERY NICE PEOPLE, AND VERY HELPFUL WITH SETTING UP OUR CODES. THEY ONLY CHARGE $20.00 PER MONTH FOR MONITORING.

Description of Work
SINCE I NEVER HAD A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM, I REALLY DIDN'T HAVE ANY COMPARISONS WITH OTHER COMPANIES. WE STAYED WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY THAT HAD ALREADY INSTALLED THE PRESENT SYSTEM. THIS IS THE TAKEOVER OF THE CENTRAL STATION MONITORING SERVICE.

11/08/2004

JANET M.

CITADEL TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN ALL AVAILABLE HOME SECURITY SYSTEMS TO ME PRIOR TO GIVING ME AN ESTIMATE. THEY OFFERED A NO PRESSURE/NO HASSLE BID AND A FAMILY RUN ESTABLISHMENT. 24 HOUR SERVICE, LOCAL AND RESPONSIVE. THE SYSTEM WAS INSTALLED QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY WITH ADEQUATE TRAINING ON USE.

Description of Work
INSTALLED SECURITY SYSTEM TO HOME - ALL FLOORS.

06/26/2004

TRISH P.

CITADEL'S EMPLOYEES ARE ALWAY POLITE AND VERY RESPONSIVE. THEY ARE UNDERSTANDING WHEN WE SET THE ALARM OFF IN ERROR AND WHEN THEY HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US IN A WHILE, THEY CONTACT US FOR A SYSTEM TEST. TWO YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS HOME ALONE WITH TWO VERY SMALL CHILDREN THEY REALLY WALKED THE EXTRA MILE FOR US BY STAYING ON THE LINE WITH MY DAUGHTER WHO WAS FIVE YEARS OLD AT THE TIME WHILE I CHECKED THE HOUSE FOR INTRUDERS. I DID NOT WANT THEM TO SEND POLICE BECAUSE SOMETIMES THAT CAN BE MORE DISRUPPTIVE WITH SMALL CHILDREN. I WAS ALMOST SURE THAT THE WIND HAD BLOWN THE DOOR OPEN, WHICH IN FACT WAS THE CASE.

Description of Work
CITADEL SECURITY IS OUR HOME SECURITY COMPANY. THEY HAVE A CENTRAL MONITORING STATION AND THEY CLAIM TO BE BUCKS COUNTY'S ONLY U.L. LISTED CENTRAL MONITORING STATION.