Lehigh Valley Renovations

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2015

Lehigh Valley Renovations is a family owned and operated company built on decades of experience. Lehigh Valley Renovations was established to serve the residents and businesses of the Lehigh Valley in order to provide a one stop solution for all renovation, remodeling, and restoration projects.

Jenifer D.
03/28/2018
They were fantastic! Loved the professionalism and ease of working with Dave & Mody throughout the project. STRONGLY recommend them, we will be using them again!
Description of Work
Kitchen counters, backsplash, and plumbing
home remodeling
Kate K.
02/01/2018
We removed cabinets that were in between our kitchen and dining space. This left a hole in the ceiling, and we realized the ceilings in each space were actually not level. My husband and his brother previously planned to do it themselves, but we are glad we hired Lehigh Valley Renovations to take care of it. We discussed the look of it in detail prior to it being done, to make sure it matched the other wood items in each room. It turned out really nice.
Description of Work
beam installed in kitchen where cabinets were removed
remodeling
Geeta K.
01/23/2018
Staff were very friendly and professional. They treated my home like their own and were always communicating with me on schedule changes, etc. They cleaned up daily and lock up after they leave. They also work with me on ideas to make the basement the perfect hangout spot for the family.
Description of Work
Basement renovation.
remodeling, basement remodeling
Donnell B.
01/23/2018
The remodel went well. The inconvenience of one full bath was the problem.
Description of Work
bathroom remodel
remodeling, home remodeling
Richard S.
01/22/2018
The project took longer than originally anticipated and cost more than originally budgeted. Some of that was because of change orders that were made along the way. That being said, the workmanship was excellent and we were very pleased with the final results. Dave & Mody were easy to work with. Very professional and personable. The design phase of the project could not have gone better - They listened to our ideas and, with their constructive feedback, we ended up with a final design that we were most pleased with. Because we were going to be away from our home while much of the work was to be done, we had some initial concerns regarding security, project monitoring, etc. In the end, our concerns were unfounded - they kept us regularly updated with pictures of work in progress and everything in our home was in excellent order when we returned to it towards the end of the project. Very honest and trustworthy people, including the subcontractors that they used. To summarize, very professional and easy to work with. Excellent communication skills and project input. Quality workmanship. We are very satisfied with the kitchen and master bathroom remodel they did for us. We highly recommend them.
Description of Work
Kitchen & Bathroom remodel.
home remodeling
Tom S.
01/21/2018
My wife and I are very hapg with the results. We consider ourselves handy and wished to do some of the work ourselves. Mody and Dave were fantastic! They were great to work with the whole time and when problems came up they were good at giving options and direction. I would strongly recommend them to friends and family.
Description of Work
Partial kitchen remodel; wall removal for open concept
Category
custom cabinets, flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling
Keith B.
02/20/2017
In brief, the folks at Lehigh Valley Renovations were personable, attentive to our needs, and extremely respectful (i.e., neat!) when it came to working in our home. It was job with a significant time investment, and an extremely busy time for us in terms of work/life. With that in mind, it was great to know that we had partnered with a company that could be trusted with the (large) task at hand. Not everything goes exactly as planned in such jobs (e.g., tweaks to timeline, unexpected quirks of an older home), and it's assuring to know that they (LV Renos) could be trusted and empowered to do the right thing.
Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel... e.g., convert existing dining room and kitchen into one large space, including new cabinets, new counter/island, new floor, lighting and more. Also, the basement (unfinished and dank) was transformed into an area much (much!) more conducive to a home gym, play room, and more generally a place that wasn't scary to walk into :) 'Before and after' pics are provided.
Category
flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling
Elizabeth B.
10/22/2016
Lehigh Valley Renovations did such a terrific job on my kitchen and bathrooms! We were so impressed with the finishes. My cabinetry in the kitchen was being sanded and painted, i wanted to add cabinetry and they built and matched my cabinetry to a "T". You would never know that it was added. I was able to get spa-like bathrooms, too. The cabinetry was built to specifications and it all is gorgeous. The final result cost less with LVR then the estimate another contractor gave me and mine was with extras...I would recommend this business to anyone needing any work done in their home. They even gave estimates for other jobs I was not able to get done now so I would have an idea of the cost for the near furture. They are the most patient and kind people, taking time to answer any and all questions I had at the time. We had some issues with the way work had been done to the house when it was built, and they came to us explained what was wrong and gave us options and cost estimates for the changes in our order so we could make a good decision.
Description of Work
They renovated my kitchen and two bathrooms.
Category
remodeling, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

JRS Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Flooring and Ceramic Tile services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Yaz Ray'z Kitchen Cabinets & More

We have over 17 years of experience in installing cabinets and turning your dream kitchen into a reality. Customer service and satisfaction is our number 1 priority! Give us a call today for your next Cabinet and/or Kitchen project!

2022 Super Service Award

Bergenboys hardwood floors

Bergenboys hardwood floors was created 27 years ago ,in a city of Fairview ,New Jersey . As I gained experience over the 27 years . I have gained lots of challenges and ways how to to come about problems with hardwood floors and understand the flooring industry more as I gained more experience. My specialties is the following . Installations of flooring hardwood ,click on,,floating floors,laminated flooring Also refinishing Hardwood floors ,staining to tge color stain you pick out ,and using products like waterbase,polyurathane,also moisture cure. We also buff and polish commercial tiles in open space Banks,schools,offices E.T.C We are now also starting taking on ROOFING JOBS , INSTALLATIONS ,RIPPING AND REROOFING

Offers Coupon

Phone

P.O. BOx 177

Hellertown, PA 18055

Other Information

We unfortunately do not offer handyman services. We offer a One Shop Solution for Renovations, Remodeling, & Restoration projects.

Payment options

Visa
MasterCard
Discover
PA119150

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched