Hutchison Construction LLC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since January 2014

Additional address - 600 Luceno Blvd, McAdoo, PA 18237. Additional contact name - Brian Hutchison. Additional phone - (570) 233-1152. Additional fax - (570) 929-2965. Additional email - brianhutch18201@yahoo.com....

Symmetry Construction LLC

Symmetry Construction is the Pennsylvania Roofing Company with the experience, reliability, and knowledge to repair or renew your residential roof. We are the locally owned experts. If you have a leaky, damaged or weathered roof, Symmetry operates using top quality materials and state-of-the-art industry best practices. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! 10% discounts for military/veterans and first responders!

Green Eco Solutions

Green Eco Solutions is your local home improvement contractor offering the highest quality Owens Corning roofing systems, an exclusive dealer of Okna's Guardian Elite Series window system, partnering with HMI in custom door replacement, and offing many options in siding replacement in Eastern Pennsylvania and most of NJ. Our mission is to provide all our customers with superior energy efficient products and materials proven to lower utility bill cost. We are the area's leading residential energy experts committed to helping families enjoy their home like never before with energy saving technology built into everything we offer. Even with quality roofing, siding and window products, homeowners aren't always guaranteed energy efficiency with their home improvements. With Green Eco Solutions, you never need to worry as we use exclusive materials proven to enhance comfort, improve energy efficiency, and increase the value of your home. Get beautiful bay windows, bow windows, or sliding windows that are proven to better insulate your home. We also install energy efficient doors that are airtight to best keep out air from the outside. To even further improve the energy efficiency of your home, Green Eco Solutions offers quality siding installation in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas. Our Guardian Elite Series Siding is designed to provide insulation and help keep your home temperature controlled, all while improving the look and value of your home!

Master's Home Solutions

We are your One-Stop solution for home improvements and construction, which is especially helpful to our customers when they need storm damage repairs. We give free quotes and we provide detailed, accurate estimates for filing with your home insurance claims. Master's is licensed, fully insured and our installers are manufacturer certified for your peace of mind. We are a family-owned, 3rd generation construction company. We are GAF Master-Elite certified and BBB accredited. We are the 2012 recipients of the prestigious GAF Triple Excellence award. You can find many very positive customer reviews online at gaf.com, mastersconstruction.com, and various other locations.

Offers by Master's Home Solutions on Angi

07/26/2015

The outline of what he said he would do sounded good, but I did not hire him because he was higher than any other bid I got, and I got six.

Description of Work
I only had an estimate done. He was on time, and nice, but IMO, overpriced. I think he does not need small jobs now that he has become a big contractor so he overbids. My roof bid should have been several thousand less.

05/01/2015

Description of Work
Replace main roof, patio roof & Small roof above front door. |Remove & haul away existing shingles. |Supply & install new drip edge,ice & water shield, felt paper. |Replace all pipe boots & seal chimney. |Did a good job. Gave a ten year workmanship / watertight warranty.

04/14/2015

They answered on the first call and showed up that same day to give a detailed bid with a fair price for the amount of work and upgraded materials I wanted. They were very professional and courteous. Work was started two days after I gave them the go ahead. There were a couple days of rain that put work on hold, but it took a total of three good days to complete, exactly as stated in the original ...

Description of Work
Replaced flat roof and gutter system.

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/10/2015

I called and requested a quote (received a written quote the next day). The quote was item specific as to the work that needed to be done. I accepted and was scheduled within a few days. They arrived on time and were very professional. Everything was explained to me. They went straight to work and when finished, cleaned up afterwards. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Description of Work
I had a porch roof that needed to be either repaired or replaced because it was wavy/sagging.

01/05/2015

Everything went just fine. They came, gave us the estimate. They were not able to do the work right away because of the weather but as soon as the weather and snow cleared up, they came and did the job and even fixed some of the shingles that needed to be fixed on the roof that we had left over and we were very pleased with their work. Very pleasant and efficient guys.

Description of Work
Replace a section of gutter that was smashed by fallen branches and that had pulled away from the house.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Residential and commercial roofing, siding, gutter, insulation, doors, windows, drywall, painting & trim work.