S.J. Kowalski Inc

With Angi since January 2014

Jeanette I.
06/15/2017
I highly recommend them. They are a family business that has been around a long time. When you call them anytime they have an emergency line and they will send somebody out. They are very personable and professional.
Description of Work
We had leak from a part they replaced so they came out and fixed it.
heating & air conditioning/hvac
Jeanette I.
06/15/2017
Description of Work
Replaced our air handler.
heating & air conditioning/hvac
Stephanie S.
05/29/2014
We use them every 6 months. They're reliable and good pricing. They did a good job.
Description of Work
S.J. Kowalski Inc. provided me a water heater service.
water heater repair
Bob B.
01/18/2014
I will not buy a Rini product. I will continue to call Kowalski for my p and h needs.
Description of Work
They installed and service our on - demand gas hot water heater. The have been problems due to the design. Service has been great.
water heater repair

Eiffel Services LLC

"Eiffel Services is a family-owned plumbing & contracting business. Eiffel was founded in 1991 by William S. Smith Sr. and brothers. The business was previously run as Smith Home Improvements. In 2017 the business was passed down to next generation and renamed Eiffel Services LLC. We use only quality products and take pride in delivering exceptional customer service. It is important to us that your plumbing installation is done right the first time and that you are comfortable having us in your home. Our plumbers provide complete plumbing services for homes in Lehigh County, Schuylkill County, Carbon County, and Berks County."

Offers Coupon