O'DONNELL ROOFING CO

Founded 1924 • With Angi since June 2010

O’Donnell Roofing Co. has been providing commercial and residential roofing, siding, and carpentry to the Philadelphia area since 1924....

New residential, commercial construction. Home remodeling. No job is too big or small. We have been in business since 1989. We would provide any previous work we have done over the years at customers request. GJP INC. provides top notch building and remodeling services at an affordable price. We get the job done fast and provide only the best craftsmanship in the business. References are available upon request.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing Available.

Burdett Roofing & Exteriors has been serving as a leading Roofing Contractor for the Philadelphia area and all surrounding areas since 1995. As a fully-certified professional, I’m ready to tackle anything from the most complex and large-scale construction projects to the smallest of repair jobs. I’m fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure my clients are completely satisfied with my work. Call to schedule an initial consultation today.

09/19/2020

Kevin responded to my call immediately and was on site the the very next day. He assessed the damage, provided expert advice and even helped me patch what was needed to weather any other storms until the new roof was to be replaced. Once the go ahead was given, O Donnell’s crew was here within a week and replaced my roof and gutters. When the project was complete the crew thoroughly cleaned up any...

Description of Work
Needed my roof and gutters replaced due to storm damage

Category gutter repair,roofing

10/18/2019

Called for estimate but hung up because they could not hear me. A very nice and professional woman called me back , took my information and assured me that Mike would call me back by early next week. That was 10/11/19. As of 10/18/2019 I have not received a follow up call to schedule an estimate. Poor follow up.

Description of Work
Roof repair estimate

03/16/2019

Great. They worked around the weather and didnt interrupt our own lives. I had a problem with the final bill and they resolved it right away

Description of Work
Removal of old roof and new roof added

07/03/2017

No problems at all. Estimate was lowest of three obtained prior to work. O'Donnell was lowest but did great work. date is approximate, i.e., new roof about 3 months ago !!

Description of Work
Company did new roof for my twin-home.

Residential and Commercial Roofing (Asphalt, Copper, Slate, Tile and Metal), Solar Panels, Roof Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning Services Roof Inspection, Home buyers inspection service.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available