ATG Construction LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since March 2010

ATG Construction is a Limited Liability Company and has been in business since 2005. Although we are not accredited, we hold an A+ rating with the BBB. We guarantee all work against defects due to craftsmanship for a period of two years from the date of completion. We do most work in house but also use a team of subcontractors who specialize in different areas. We offer special discounts to Angie's List customers (please see coupon) and have flexible payment schedules....

general home repair

Proud winners of the Angie's List Super Service Award for a third consecutive year in 2018. We are family owned and operated, properly licensed and insured, and look forwarding to assisting you in your home’s needs. We have been in business for 12 years. Customer service is paramount; we take pride in our quality and dedicated employees who will treat you, and your home, with the proper respect you deserve. We are currently offering the following specials: $400 off any heating and air conditioning system installation; $100 off any hot water heater installation (gas or electric); $50 off any repairs totaling $500 or more. Please ask us about our financing options for affordable monthly payments.

Green Electric Heating & Cooling Inc is a licensed and insured BBB accredited business. Green Heating Cooling & Electric offers your family or business the best HVAC products and services. We serve our customers with a commitment to service and value. Green Heating Cooling & Electric has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Our skilled professionals use only the finest tools and materials. We provide personalized service and affordable service rates. And if there's anything else we can do to make your experience any better, just ask. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business.

07/29/2011

I spent around $25000 on that work. While he was doing the 2 bathrooms he found some structural problems and he pointed it out to use. We renegotiated a little bit and he was able to correct it. The crew was fine and I had no problem with them. Everything is holding up just fine. When we contracted with him, I asked him to leave some trim open so I could finish it myself. He is very flexible and i...

Description of Work
I use ATG Construction LLC for some remodeling work. The last time I used him was last fall to remodel 2 bathrooms which were taken down to the studs and some structural remediation.

Category home remodeling

07/21/2011

I did all of my negotiating on the phone. He went to the house and told me the date he could do the work. He had to put it off for a week because he was taking a course. He started and ended the project on time and at the coat he quoted. He stayed in contact with me and the person who lives at the house.

Description of Work
The person fixed the front door and two back steps. He also fixed a baseboard and shower door.

Category contractors,doors

05/26/2011

Overall very good experience. Niaz is honest, hard working and responsive.

Description of Work
Niaz has worked on several projects at our house including the following: insulating the garage ceiling / living room floor;reflashing the deck; insulating the door frame; and most recently hanging some very large wooden box frames on the wall.

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking

05/26/2011

I liked that he was very professional, very pleasant and very thorough in his examination. He adds insulation where needed and does not charge you for it.

Description of Work
NAB Construction gave me an estimate for remodeling a bathroom and replacing windows, the tub, the sink, the toilet and the tub floor. The work also involved painting and adding an additional electrical outlet. They also had to repair or replace the radiator. They had to take out the bathroom all the way back to the studs and rebuild it up.

Category electrician,flooring contractor,heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation,replacement windows,home remodeling,interior painters

03/12/2011

He helped us decide to move a wall just 12 inches that made all the difference for adding a double vanity and a full shower. The crowning glory of our bathroom is a fully ceramic walk in shower with river rock floor. It made a narrow cramped bathroom a much more appealing and usable space. He kept in our budget and finished on time. We have received many compliments on the new bath.

Description of Work
We have used NAB for our upstairs bath and were very confident in using him for the downstairs bath. This included completely gutting and redoing all walls, ceiling and the floor.

Category contractors,home remodeling

ATG Construction is a design and build company specializing in energy efficiency. We include options for environmentally sustainable material choices and pay particular attention to areas where energy use can be improved. We also offer energy audits and home inspections by a BPI Certified Building Analyst. Finally we offer energy retrofits tailored specifically to minimize dollar value and maximize energy savings.

We do not currently employ any architects or structural engineers.