Adam Mechanical Heating, AC + Plumbing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2008

200 West Chester Pike

Havertown, PA 19083

Adam Mechanical Heating, AC + Plumbing has been providing top-notch HVAC service, sales, repair and installation to Southeastern Pennsylvania since 2002. We are a family-owned and operated HVAC company. Our primary goal is to ensure 100% customer satisfaction....

HVAC Companies (112)water heaters (2)plumbers (1)

09/24/2020

Technician spent all of 15-20 minutes at our place and charged us $600. Afraid this company has become a Horizon wannabe. Notice they're advertising on TV? Who do you think is paying for that? On the upside they did come out the day I called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Capacitor for Central AC Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

06/06/2020

I could not get the new Ecobee thermostat to work replacing the old Honeywell thermostat. The tech came out on $99 diagnosis and the wiring of the new thermostat is $205. He wired it and it didn't work. So he claimed that the Ecobee I bought was defective. I said I have another Ecobee top that I can put on. He said he is not waiting for it. He took the $205 and went away, and I still have no AC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wire smart thermostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2020

09/20/2019

I would highly recommend them, their employees are very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. They did an excellent job installing the new unit and made sure everything was done correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC Condenser and Air Handler

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Our technicians are trained to be the best at what they do and provide our customers with exemplary, knowledgeable and courteous service in every service visit. Thank you for you review, we appreciate your business!

12/05/2018

The good - We received multiple estimates on HVAC replacement. Adam Mechanical was the most thorough. They even pointed out areas where our current HVAC people were not doing a good job (For example, our CO levels were continuously going down for a 12 year old heater... That doesn't happen..) The estimate very detailed with multiple options. They also provided financing via Wells Fargo. They came ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2018

HVAC is our specialty and we endeavor to keep every customer informed and satisfied with their results. Thank you for your review!

09/17/2018

They were prompt, courteous and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heater and AC

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2018

Thank you, you are a valued customer!

06/11/2018

Technician took the time to thoroughly test and inspect everything, and to explain the results to me. I signed up for an annual service contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check-up of air conditioning service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2018

Our technicians explore every possibility to ensure customers get what they need. Thank you!

05/09/2018

I have used Adam Mechanical over the past 3 years for servicing our boiler and A/C unit. I have to say every tech that has came out has been great, but we had Adam C do our annual service this year and I have to say he was one of the best we have had yet. Our A/C has some issues resulting from the installer (no Adam mechanical), Adam took the time to explain what that issues are and said he would ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual AC Tune Up

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

All of our employees are trained to provide the best service to every customer always! Thank you for your business!

01/07/2018

Adam Mechanical installed a new gas hot water heating system in our home several years ago, and have continued to provide our annual service. Because we have been so pleased with their work we recently signed up for their plumbing services. As part of the plumbing agreement, Eric came to our home and did a thorough check of the existing plumbing, checking toilets, sinks, showers, dishwasher and wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/replace a tub faucet

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

We strive to be thorough and always do right by our customers. Thank you for your review!

10/30/2017

I reached out to Adam Mechanical for service on a Crown steam boiler at one of our properties. They soon set me up with an appointment with Dan, their technician who phoned me about 45 minutes before his arrival. After evaluating the unit and figuring out the problem Dan had it up and running in a short time. Dan also performed a combination analysis. Again, as always, Adam Mechanical has come thr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed service on a steam gas boiler heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Adam Mechanical seeks to make every installation as stress-free and efficient as possible for each and every customer. Thank you!

08/18/2017

We were selling our condo so they had to certify that everything was in good working order. They were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used them for HVAC service.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2016

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your review!

Air Conditioners, Furnaces, Gas Boilers, Heat Pumps, Whole-House Humidifers, Air Cleaners, UV Lights, Zoning, and Oil to Gas Conversions.

Adam Mechanical does not service or install window air conditioning units. Adam Mechanical does not service oil-fired heating units.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing