College Hunks Hauling Junk

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

2880 Bergey Rd, Suite E

Hatfield, PA 19440

We are the owners of the BucksMont location of College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving. We provide all types of junk removal services, from one item to full house and estate clean outs. We can also remove outside items such as hot tubs, swing sets and sheds. In addition, we provide general labor services and move labor. Our goal is to "Move the World" emotionally by provide an excellent customer service experience, helping to remove the stress that is associated with clutter and moving. Although many chuckle at our name, please know that our brand promise is "H.U.N.K.S." (Honest,Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service)....

08/31/2022

Susan W.

Everything went very well. The team of Ray, Dan V. And Kyle W. were friendly, efficient and beyond helpful. This is the fourth time I've used this group in the last few years and I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
Removal of boxes and recycling. Some moving of furniture

08/19/2022

Rita B.

Damian and Joe from College Hunks in Hatfield, PA showed up on time and were an absolute pleasure to deal with! They were very polite, friendly and articulate and worked extremely **** ** a very hot day and checked in with me on occasion to make sure that I was satisfied with their work. They truly did an awesome job on the tear down and removal of our shed and were stellar representatives of College Hunks! I hope these young men are compensated very well for their hard work because they certainly earned every penny! Thank you again Damian and Joe, your company is lucky to have you 2, honestly!

Description of Work
Shed tear down and removal

08/01/2022

Jessica C.

Dylan and Ben S were professional, courteous and informative! Very happy with the service provided - would use again and recommend.

Description of Work
Hauling home renovation debris

07/20/2022

Colleen T.

Nick L and Tarek were prompt, friendly, and worked tirelessly to efficiently load the truck on an extremely hot, humid day. The job was completed within the window timeframe scheduled and nothing was too big or small for these two guys to handle. The estimate was given on site and was accurate and reasonable. From office contacts to Nick L and Tarek, this outfit from Hatfield PA is exceptional. I changed my date easily and Steven took time to understand my requests and worked with me to create the most cost efficient way to accomplish this. I highly recommend this Hatfield location of College Hunks Hauling Junk. This was my second use of their services and both jobs went well. I recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
Moving/Hauling

06/23/2022

L C.

Overall, a positive experience with CHHJ in Hatfield PA. Evan and Chad were nice guys to work with, despite having to load the truck in pouring rain. The job was easy to schedule and re-schedule, they called when on the way, they arrived on time, and pricing was transparent and fair. I recommend and I would use them again.

Description of Work
Junk removal

05/13/2022

Donna M.

Upon the recommendation of a family member who had used College Hunks, I contacted the Hunks for a donation pickup. Their response to my online request was almost immediate. They contacted me by phone a day later and explained the process and confirmed my appointment. They contacted me again the day before pickup to confirm everything. The Hunks doing the job contacted me early on pickup day to again confirm my appointment and then called when they were on the way. They were on time and Kevin and Justin completed the job quickly and professionally and could not have been nicer. I would highly recommend the Hunks.

Description of Work
Donation pickup

05/11/2022

Kate S.

I am impressed with the service that Robert and Jason S. provided. They were quick, efficient, and very professional. They even loaded some extra items and took everything to our preferred donation center. I highly recommend Robert and Jason (and CHHJ - Bucks County).

Description of Work
Moving donated items to a donation center

05/03/2022

Dianne L.

Customer service on my initial call was superior. Answered all my questions upfront. The three gentlemen were professional, courteous and quick. I was extremely impressed with their service. Will request them again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Haul Waste, Junk, Debris and Building Materials to the Dump

03/07/2022

Elizabeth B.

The office reviewed their services thoroughly before I agreed to anything. The movers CJ and Manny were on time, pleasant, also reviewed the services in advance. Very good experience.

Description of Work
A freezer removed from the basement and a new freezer put in place in the basement.

12/17/2021

Heather M.

I could not be happier with the service I received from College Hunks! Over the course of my 2-day move, Bert, Ray, Joe, and Rob were courteous, friendly, professional, efficient, and careful with my belongings. Even when there was a snag with my timeline on day 2 of the move, they were accommodating and reassuring that everything would get done, and with as little stress as possible. I highly recommend this company, especially these four guys from the Hatfield PA location!

Description of Work
Moving service with overnight hold

Category awnings

10/22/2021

Heather J P.

Kyle & Robert arrived on time and were very efficient, professional yet friendly and took everything we needed including getting a recliner sofa (which was so heavy we couldn't move it) down from the 2nd floor apartment (no elevator). The were done in 35 minutes. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Clearance of furniture from apartment

09/10/2021

MaryE N.

Excellent! After contacting several moving companies, we were very impressed with College Hunks just in dealing with them on the phone. They were professional, responded quickly to any questions we had, offered very helpful information, and seemed to be very organized. On the day of the move, the moving crew was great! They too were very professional, very careful with the furniture, and very knowledgeable on the best ways to dis-assemble, move, and re-assemble some of the furniture. From start to finish they were wonderful! Our crew consisted of: Bennett, Brian, and Jackson - all excellent movers!

Description of Work
Move large heavy furniture from house to apartment

06/21/2021

Cynthia V.

Big shout out to Jordon and Jon! They did a hybrid job on Saturday. They moved furniture to a location across the street and hauled away junk we did not want. These 2 guys hustled for 6 hours till the job was done. They were professional and so pleasant to work with. We will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Moved heavy items (including a 600 lb firesafe) to a location across the street and removed junk

06/05/2021

Amber M.

Awesome job by T.J and Caleb! They were on time, friendly, and quick with the entire process!

Description of Work
Removing furniture

05/27/2021

Gwyneth L.

It was Great. The Dillon and Jackson were courteous, arrived on time and were very efficient. Definitely will use them again!

Description of Work
Basement clean out for garbage and donations and an old stand up organ to haul out.

04/14/2021

Jacqueline L.

The crew- Nick H., CJ and Landon were punctual, very friendly, polite and easy to work with. They explained the estimate and immediately removed the furniture. We will be using your services again!

Description of Work
Moving a large piece of furniture

04/14/2021

Jeffrey S.

Excellent. Gabe & Dillon did a 5-star job from start to finish.

Description of Work
Removal of furniture

03/03/2021

MAUREEN O.

Ray, Max and Robert were absolutely wonderful! Professional, pleasurable and extremely efficient! Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Junk removal

02/28/2021

Andrew Y.

This was our first time using "College Hunks", and the entire experience was easy and professional. From the online quote, the follow up, and all contact that they said they would do... was on time and without issues. We used them for labor, to move a vanity and a tub from the first floor to the second for for a bathroom renovation. All was moved without any damage to the house or the two pieces being moved. Matt C and Dillon did a fantastic job...very professional and respectful. We will definitely use "College Hunks" again. Andrew Y

Description of Work
Labor to move a bathroom vanity and steel tub

01/18/2021

Cheri S.

Bennett & Konnor were terrific. This is the 2nd time we've used College Hunks to remove debris and materials. The guys were upbeat, motivated and thorough. They got right to work and had it all done within 30 minutes- they kept working even as we chatted a bit about their career plans. To College Hunks credit, certainly these 2 fellas appreciate the work and like working for the company. That says a good bit. We also appreciate that they look for items that can be salvaged either by donation or resuse as opposed to dumping it all in a landfill. Definitely will use College Hunks again.

Description of Work
Clearing unwanted junk from house.

01/09/2021

Warren A.

Very well! Great service and very thorough and quick. Bennet and Lucien are both great guys.

Description of Work
Moving services

Category moving companies

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are very pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. We'll be sure to let Bennett and Lucien know what an awesome job they did with your move. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your review as it really means a lot to us!

12/28/2020

Carolyn P.

Marcus, Holden and Will G were AMAZING! They moved a heavy complete bedroom set from one home to our home. They took great care in moving the furniture and setting it up. Marcus called and kept us posted throughout the day, and was even early! They really made the experience so pleasant - they helped make a little girl's dream of a fun grown up bedroom come true! Thanks, guys!!

Description of Work
Furniture move

12/17/2020

Dave C.

Best moving experience ever!! These guys were awesome!! Showed up on time. Came in, went over what had to be moved and Bam, they started working. Very polite and professional as possible. Being from Brooklyn, I usually say,...” I gotta guy”, but now if anyone needs movers, I can say,...” I got 3 guys”!!! When you call ask for these 3 guys, Liam, he was the driver and in charge, and CJ & Joey S.. I cannot rave more about these three guys. I highly recommend them for any move you need!! They’re the best!! Thanks again College Hunks for making what could have been a hassle, an easy, stress free move!!! You guys freakin rock!!

Description of Work
In state move

12/16/2020

John F.

When my mother-in-law sold her house, we had to move a fairly large number of boxes from her place to another about 40 minutes away... AND we had to do it all remotely (stuck overseas during the pandemic)... College H.U.N.K.S. handled it effortless. From all the remote arrangements via patient emails and phone calls to the Hatfield office (thanks Matt, Stephen, and Marcus!)... to the move itself (thanks Lucien and Danny!)... they were absolutely excellent. Literally couldn't wait to get online and write a positive review. Our family members who met them at both the pickup and dropoff sites were full of praise for the team that pulled this off. We would definitely call College H.U.N.K.S. again and definitely recommend them

Description of Work
A move of a basement full of boxes...

12/15/2020

John P.

First off they called and asked if they could come a little early, that was great. The two young men Tyler and Jackson were very nice and very hard working. They worked fast and efficiently which wasn’t easy as the pieces of furniture were heavy and awkward to maneuver. They did it safely and quickly and were particularly careful of scratching the floors and walls. I can’t say enough about how nice they were ! Very happy with the service in every way. The company was recommended to me by my wife’s sister who had used them before. I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs this kind of service. They took away the furniture I wanted to donate and they also moved a sleeper sofa from the basement to the 2nd floor. It was heavy and they got it done very quickly. Again top marks to the company and if you do use them Tyler and Jackson are a couple of very good guys to get.

Description of Work
Remove furniture and also move sleeper sofa from basement to 2nd floor

Category awnings, hauling services, moving companies

JMT Awnings

With over 25 years of experience JMT Awnings LLC is your fabric awning expert. We specialize in Perfecta retractable awnings but also can provide fabric commercial awnings for businesses, traditional fabric stationary awnings and re-cover most existing fabric awnings. Please visit our website www.jmtawnings.com for additional information about Perfecta retractrable awning and view photo galleries. Our service area includes Montgomery, Bucks, Chester and Delaware counties in PA as well as Northeast Philadelphia. Feel free to contact us 215-659-2539 or rcaskey@jmtawnings.com with any questions or to schedule a free estimate appointment.

COMPETITIVE RELOCATION SERVICES LLC

With years of professional moving experience, Competitive Relocation Services is your local and long distance moving expert! At Competitive Relocation Services, we understand moving is not an easy task to accomplish, so putting an experienced moving company to work for you is our priority. Whether local moving or long distance moving, we are highly experienced movers that will help plan and pack your move. From the beginning, our Moving Specialists take the time to know you and your moving needs, making you feel that your big day is in the right hands. We more more than just "Moving Experience", we have patience. We know moving is not an easy transition for our customers, so we are equipped to help in every way we can.

Versatile

I am owner operated. Will go above and beyond to meet the customers criteria, also this is something I actually like doing rather some might just see a job, I see opportunity to make a customer happy with there home.

junk haul removal, we do all the labor, loading, disposal & clean up, hourly moving assistance to load & unload your truck, full service packing and unpacking, new home set-up