CRYSTAL CLEAR WORK LLC

Founded 2019 •

240 E County Line Rd

Hatboro, PA 19040

Here at Crystal Clear Work LLC, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such as Painting, Hardwood floor installation and any Handyman work you can think of. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!...

handyman (10)interior painting (5)house painting (4)flooring (3)home remodeling (1)

11/24/2020

This company came the day after I posted my job. They were able to meet my budget needs and started a few days later. They did a fantastic job! Very nice people.

Description of Work
Drywall entire kitchen and paint

Category flooring contractor,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

07/09/2020

Great Job! Completed in one day. My kitchen remodel is now complete and looks beautiful. The guys left the kitchen cleaner than when they found it.

Description of Work
Paint Kitchen, install new light fixture and hang blinds

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

06/24/2020

I am very pleased with the work that was done. The guys put new hardwood on. I asked them to do it as fast as they could because I needed the space for an important event. I was really impressed at how quick and how good the floors came out that I asked them to do a paint job on my in laws suite. Overall great service and good price.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,house painters

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/24/2020

We hired this company for doing hardwood floor for our living room hallways and and staircase. They delivered beautifuly and good quality. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

06/23/2020

Installed new hardwood flooring as handyman. Good work quality, reliable. Painted walls, clean work.

Description of Work
Handymen

Category handyman service,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/23/2020

They are professional to deal with, fully dedicated to complete the job on time and as expected. They go above and beyond to make sure project

Description of Work
fixing cabinets, hardwood floor installation and painting

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

06/15/2020

Excellent service. Arrived on time both days and always kept me informed on what was being done. Appreciated paint color guidance. My home looks wonderful!

Description of Work
Paint front door trim and shutters and rear deck

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/16/2020

I was very satisfied with the work these guys did for me.They were very punctual from the beginning till the end of the job,I would recommend them for any handymen work around the house.

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 05/15/2020

05/13/2020

The entire project was very professional, clean and on time from start to finish. Very recommended company

Description of Work
Handymen

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

05/12/2020

Irdi Sinjari did an exceptional job painting our whole house, I am very happy with the job that was done. He was clean and careful; he covered the floors and painted very precisely. Irdi also gave up piece of mind about color choices for our house as well. I 100% recommended him to anyone. I’m excited to have Irdi complete more projects for our house.

Description of Work
Painting the whole house

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

Home maintenance, painting, cleaning and lawn mowing.