All Systems Audio & Video

Founded 1948 • With Angi since June 2010

DBA: BRUCE'S TV & ANTENNA SERV. INC. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: SALE@ALLSYSTEMSAV.COM. DBA: ALL SYSTEMS TV & SATELLITE INC. ...

AAP Security and Telecom

AAP Security and Telecom

We are a full service Alarm.com company. We provide monitoring and self monitored systems We sell, service and consult on alarm systems. We also sell and assist in DIY systems. We also sell Telephone systems. We also provide network systems Home Automation Specialist

08/07/2017

Poor customer service, defective products

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Camera surveillance system

12/25/2015

12/19/2015

They did a great job and would not hesitate to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Improved my wifi signal which allowed all of my devices to receive excellent signal no matter where in my home.

07/02/2013

They came in to hang my television up and set my computer up. Whatever audio visual I need, I call them. They usually have somebody that can figure it out for me and they go to my summer home too. I use them in both houses. So, they will go all the way down to Avalon, New Jersey for me also. I like their willingness to help out. Their pricing is also good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use All Systems Audio & Video for my audio and video equipment and they came in last month at my summer home to monitor the control floor system that they put in there.

CATEGORY home theater design

FULL SERVICE COMPANY SPECIALIZING IN HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS, DIGITAL VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS, CARDIO THEATER SALES AND SERVICE, ANTENNA, SATELLITE, TV, VCR, P.A. SYSTEMS, WHOLE HOUSE AUDIO, INSTALLATION, SALES AND SERVICE COMPANY.