TEAM ONE AUTO GROUP

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2008

1401 PAXTON ST

Harrisburg, PA 17104

Auto Repair Service, Automotive Repair, Auto Repair, Auto Repair Center, Emissions Check, Emissions Test Center, State Inspection, Tow Truck Company, State Inspection & Emission, Brake repair, brakes, ASE Certified technicians, 12month/12,000 mile nationwide warranty.....

12/30/2015

Jennifer R.

Description of Work
they did an amazing job every time and they don't rake you over the coals

Category auto repair

Thank You [Member Name Removed] I am glad you had a Great Experience and we look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future!!!

11/02/2015

Jacob H.

Amazing. The price is unbeatable as I've had places basically charge me the same amount just because it's high mileage (> 200k). Everything was done within a few hours. No complaints at this point. Would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Oil change and state inspection on a 20 yr old vehicle with high miles.

Category auto repair,car inspections

10/23/2015

kathleen C.

Description of Work
They fix it the first time and we've never had to back twice for the same problem.

05/28/2015

Christopher C.

02/23/2014

Tracy D.

Communicated very well, was very personable and professional. We chose them out of three quotes and they saved us money. We would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
They did a great job on our engine repair. They also warrantied their work.

09/24/2013

DWIGHT N.

The outstanding thing that they did for me was the towing. They were very fast to arrive and get me to the garage. They even took me to my destination after they towed my car. They were very prompt they were very efficient in doing what they did. They towed the car, and repaired the car overnight for me.

Description of Work
Towed our car and repaired a fuel pump for us.

Category auto repair,towing

09/17/2013

joe L.

It is always easy to do business with the team 1 group, the only thing is you usually have to drop off your vehicle for service which can be a pain but better than waiting all day for it. They do quality work and have been very reliable over the past few years, I would recommend them based on price and location.

Description of Work
inspection and tire rotation.

08/22/2013

RITA O.

They're very polite. They'll give you a ride if you don't want to wait and then they pick you up again. Their prices are a lot lower than other companies. They're really good.

Description of Work
I bought a new battery from Team One Auto Group. I also used them before for oil change and inspection.

Category auto repair,car inspections

04/30/2013

Erik S.

They provide low cost oil changes and state inspections on emissions. The staff are friendly and very knowledgeable. Fast friendly service is always a plus. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Team One Auto Group is where I take my car for standard oil change and state inspections. The last time I was there was about 2 months ago for a oil change.

03/04/2012

Tom M.

my

Description of Work
My 99 Lexus is showing it's age. I have been using Team One for several years. I find them to be honest, efficient and punctual. They recently replaced all my ignition coils and fixed a problem with engine bucking and loss of power. I like the fact that I can take my car in today and get a call within a couple of hours with a diagnosis of the problem and it will be fixed the same day.

08/16/2011

Carey H.

The engine blew in a used car I had very recently purchased. Not having a garage for my new make of car, I had it towed to another garage, but they were not especially interested in replacing the engine. I found Team One though an internet search. They picked my car up from the other garage, worked hard to quickly locate another engine (one with far fewer miles than anyone else had been able to find) and completed the work in a quick two days. They then scheduled another appointment for a week later to make sure all the well with the new motor. After ten minutes of driving, I could tell it wasn't, so back I went and was cheerfully greeted. The next day, I had my car back, running well. This entire process involved driving me back and forth to the rental car office, calling me to let me know how much longer I would be stuck driving my hamster-powered rental, and answering myriad "girl" car questions. No one even snickered when operator error caused me to complain that my windshield washer fluid didn't dispense! In regard to the previous review, they do use your car to drive you around, and if you get a loaner, it was probably made when you were in high school, but it is free. If you want to be driven around in something nicer, or get a shiny new loaner, you can always pay more for your car to be serviced at a dealership.

Description of Work
Engine swap, brake work, keyless entry trouble-shooting

04/29/2011

Ronda S.

One reason I chose this company was it was on my way to work and they advertised as having "drop off/pick up service" to and from work. At past auto service companies, I have dropped my car off, they have used their own company vehicle and dropped me off at work AND picked me up. This auto company did not do that as advertised. Once I arrived, I was told that they would send a tech ALONG with me in MY own car as I drove to work and then that tech would then drive MY car BACK to the company. They also informed me I was responsible for my OWN way back. I was VERY displeased with this. I did not have a choice at that time as I needed to get to work and needed the inspection done. I was informed later while at work, that they had found some issues with my brakes and would not pass inspection unless this service was performed and I was told it would take about 1 to 2 hours. As I was now responsible for my own way back, I was trying to coordinate a ride going with the timeframe they had given me for the work to be completed, but it ended up taking more than 4 hours and I was never updated or informed of this and had to call to get an update. Bad communication.

Description of Work
Yearly inspection/emissions. Work ended up being done on brakes.

10/31/2008

anne B.

Whenever I try out a new auto service shop, I always schedule something routine to get a feel for the place. I was pleasantly surprised by Team One. I choose them because I found a really good coupon (actually two, they honored both, though I believe they typically only accept one). Even without, the price was good. I was able to drop off my car at night, which makes my morning life easier. Unfortunately, I spied a mechanic (assuming) with a beer and a cigarette. Alas, I am a procrastinator and I NEEDED that inspection before I went on vacation. So I left it alone. I'm chalking it up to an after-hours fluke. Perhaps the guy was there killing time tinkering with his own car. At any rate, the rest of the visit was fine. They called twice the next day. Once to tell me when they anticipated working on the car, and again when it was finished. When I picked it up, I couldn't find my coupons. The manager had written down which ones I had on the phone and took my word for it. He also asked how I felt about the service I got. I was feeling good at that point. I didn't mention my beer-drinking friend. I would go back.

Description of Work
State Inspection, lube and oil.

Auto Service