Complete Floor Care

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2010

Founded in 1995 by owner and leading floor care expert Kevin Shutt, Complete Floor Care has been serving the residents and businesses of Central Pennsylvania for 25 years. During this time, Complete Floor Care has built an unshakeable reputation as a local, independently owned business that offers a higher value to customers more so than your volume and coupons cleaners that come and go. From spot stain removal to carpet, upholstery, or grout cleaning. Complete Floor Care combines cutting edge cleaning technology with over two decades of award winning customer service to exceed clients’ expectations year after year! 2017 Angie's List Super Service Award Recipient of Angie’s List’s 2017 Super Service Award, a prestigious honor only awarded to a select few businesses who truly show a dedication to customer satisfaction, Complete Floor Care is the name to trust when you need your floors and surfaces cleaned and protected. Door and Corner Guards at Complete Floor Care, we make your home or business our highest priority! That’s why we offer door and corner guards to all our clients. Our high-quality corner guards will keep your walls, banisters, and furniture free from the nicks and scratches that traditional floor cleaning leaves behind. During hot and cold weather, our door guard will keep your home insulated from the outside air. With Complete Floor Care, you’ll soon find that we care about the quality and cleanliness of your home just as much as you! Visit out website for a more extensive photo gallery and give us a call today! ...

Walker Carpet Cleaning Ranger

Walker Carpet Cleaning Ranger

I have been doing this for over 25 years. I only do carpets and furniture. I do mostly residential, and commercial.

03/03/2021

Kevin did a great job cleaning the carpets! He took his time, used corner protectors, and also was able to limit the amount of cold air entering the house with a door covering device. All the carpeting in rooms, including the stairs, were thoroughly cleaned. I will definitely use Complete Floor Care in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

10/22/2020

Efficient, knowledgeable, effective and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
High traffic area carpet cleaning.

Very much appreciated [Member Name Removed]

09/29/2020

He did a wonderful job removed stains from a carpet that had been there for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

Thank you very much.

08/27/2020

Kevin did an amazing thorough job, our rugs look great! Would definitely hire him again. Kevin was very professional he explained everything he was going to do we had some stubborn stains that he was able to remove, we were very happy about that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

Thank you very much.

08/13/2020

I don't typically write reviews because I don't typically need special services. That said, a 5 star review is absolutely warranted! Kevin was quick to respond, super friendly, had very competitive prices and most important, found time to fit me in when I was in a jam, in spite of his chaotic schedule. He was courteous, professional and did a fabulous job cleaning my carpets. They're 10 years old ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. Glad everything cleaned up. Thanks, Kevin

Services for Residential AND commercial include, but not limited to: Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning, and Carpet Protectors.

Not specialized to handle flood or fire damage. Give us a call to discuss your cleaning needs!

Check, MasterCard, Discover, Visa