Honey Do List & That, LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2010

Hufnagel Road

Harmony, PA 16037

We are a home based business, owner is Dave Anthony and his wife, Diane, will be the one answering the phones. Dave does all the work himself, he hires no sub-contractors. If you are unhappy with his work you deal with him, if you are happy with his work, tell everyone you know. Dave is a very cautious worker, he uses tarps and takes his shoes off, treats your home as if it was his own. Dave has many references available upon request. He has been in the service business for 24 years....

10/14/2020

Tracy H.

This company never responded to my request.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace repair

Category gas logs, woodworking

08/02/2018

Matthew G.

Outstanding as always -- Dave is a consummate professional and very nice guy who we continue to trust with our fireplace as well as all handyman needs in the house.

Description of Work
Various improvements and fixes throughout house

Category handyman service

Thanks for the kind words Matt, it’s always a pleasure to work with you. Thanks again

02/27/2018

JOSEPH R.

I was smelling gas when firing up my gas fireplace. Dave identified and fixed the problem in one visit. My fireplace is no longer emitting gas and is working much more efficiently than before. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace tuneup

12/04/2017

Christopher C.

Awesome! Dave just left our home and I can't say enough about him. He was prompt, efficient, and knowledgeable. All Fired Up was the only place that even returned my calls to begin with!

Description of Work
I called All Fired Up Fireplaces to install a blower on our gas fireplace and to repair our gas fireplace. We haven't used it in about 2 years because it wasn't working.

Category fireplaces, gas logs

10/21/2017

Joseph K.

The doors I had purchased did not look as if they would fit. Dave said he would hang one and we could look at it. He was able to adjust them to look perfect. Nice person, efficient, cleans up.

Description of Work
Installed mirrored closet doors.

Category glass repair, handyman service

04/29/2017

Susan M.

Dave redid the exterior of my fire place. He came up with the design and installed tile around the fireplace and a new mantel. The fire place came out great. He had done some repair work for me previously and during that time he came up with the fireplace design. He was prompt, professional and very neat. I highly recommend Dave and plan to use him in the future

Description of Work
Fireplace redesign

Category handyman service, fireplaces

04/03/2017

Olivia K.

They did not charge for the estimate. It was okay. I should have used them when I wanted to use them, but I didn't. The estimate did help me. I didn't use them because it was just a timeline. I used somebody else.

Description of Work
They gave me an estimate.

03/23/2017

Denise F.

I've had them do some work at my home a couple of times.

Description of Work
They painted a hallway.

Category handyman service, interior painters

02/14/2017

Louis C.

I remember being pleased with the service and not displeased with the price. It was a gentleman and he was terrific. I think he was the owner of the company. Overall, I got excellent results. He was probably here for half-an-hour to 45 minutes.

Description of Work
We used them for relining a gas fireplace. We had a problem with it.

Category handyman service, fireplaces, gas logs

02/07/2017

Mary Ann M.

Our fireplace wouldn't turn on. Our plumbing and heating man said it was probably a bad thermostat. The man from Honey do list came out and just cleaned it. Now working fine.

Description of Work
Gas fireplace repair.

02/07/2017

Mary Ann M.

Dave and his wife did an excellent job. Professional work, both areas look like new. Would definitely hire again. The fireplace works fine.

Description of Work
Fixing a suspended ceiling and refinishing a room. They previously cleaned and fixed our gas fireplace in February.

Category handyman service, remodeling, gas logs, interior painters

02/06/2017

Denise V.

Fantastic - Mr. Anthony knows his trade well. He cleaned and serviced our gas fireplace insert and took the time to train us on how to operate the fireplace. We purchased this house and there were no instructions. We will be using him again!

Description of Work
Gas Fireplace check and repair if needed

02/03/2017

Daryl S.

I loved him. He was really good. He actually came out twice. We had him for two different jobs and we liked him.The first time he did not charge us because we change our mind for which logs we wanted. He was kind enough to talk us through everything. I ordered different logs and then he came back out and the second one was $1200, it included the installation, the logs, remote control, he cleaned it out and everything. I already recommended him to neighbors.

12/05/2016

Mario T.

Dave arrived on time day of appointment. He cleaned and inspected our gas fireplace and instructed us in the proper operation of the unit.

Description of Work
inspected and cleaned our gas fireplace

Category gas logs

09/26/2016

Matthew S.

Wouldn't follow up as stated, never scheduled or committed to do the work. Poor communication.

Description of Work
Miscellaneous repair jobs, railing and interior floor repairs, basement trim finishing

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

08/29/2016

Steve K.

Great, came in installed lights and switch and was done in about an hour and a half.

Description of Work
Installed LED Lights in attic and a separate switch for those lights.

11/07/2015

Tim E.

Dave is professional, energetic, and very knowledgeable. He always does a great job and is well known in the area - as a result he is very much in demand. You can't go wrong hiring him.

Description of Work
Dave has installed three gas fireplaces for us in two homes.

10/08/2015

Barbara M.

We called in late July and asked Dave to call back because we had a list of things to bid on and probably do for us. He never returned the call. Then on 8/8/15 we sent the list via email and asked him to call to set up a time to look things over. He did call and set up a time to visit on 8/13/15. He did show up and sounded knowledgeable. He said he would work up a quote and have his wife get back to us. We waited a few days and, having heard nothing, called and left a message reminding him. He never responded. On 8/21/15 we send another email stating that we really needed an answer. We left one more voicemail message after that. He has never responded. If he did not want to be bothered he could have just said so. The fact that he showed up promptly to look things over and sounded knowledgeable misled us. We thought he was a pro. Obviously not. We would not recommend him.

Description of Work
Looked at our job. Promised to quote. Never got back to us.

06/22/2015

David L.

I understand people get busy but I ended up wasting a week waiting to hear from him just because he wouldn't take two minutes to return my call.

Description of Work
Did not return my call.

Category handyman service

[Removed Member Name], First let me apologize for your week of wasted time, unfortunately went through the records and have not been able to locate when you called. We wished that you would have contacted us via another phone call or email as a lot of our Angie's List customers do.I hope that you were able to find what you were looking for and someone to help you out with your needs, I did take the time to see where Polk, PA is and we unfortunately do not service that area. We are unfortunately not a perfect company and sometimes things do get lost or missed. I do thank you for your review so that this is something that we will pay better attention too. Blessings Dave & Diane Anthony Honey Do List & That,llc

03/28/2015

SANDRA C.

very pleased with service, very confident and personalble.

Description of Work
peep hole installed & and lid shelf anchored down

Category handyman service, doors, basement remodeling

02/27/2015

Shawn W.

The work was excellent. Dave finished the drywall better than the original home builder did. I would not hesitate to contact Dave for any work in the future. I would refer this company to anyone, no questions asked.

Description of Work
Installation & finishing of drywall and the installation of a toilet

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing

02/03/2015

Stacee M.

It went great! Dave showed up on time (actually 5 minutes early). He worked for 7 hours- very professional and clean. He changed a few ways that he was going to do things to save me money. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
I needed to have various small jobs completed around my house. He replaced some baseboards, a kitchen faucet, patched some holes in the walls, fixed a shower head, fixed some walls, a window frame, and the front door.

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, doors

12/07/2014

Justin F.

We wanted to have some closets built in our basement to store kids toys and other things like holiday decorations. We had envisioned putting a closet along one part of the wall in the basement. After hearing our plans, Dave politely suggested that that wouldn't solve our storage issue and while he would do what we wanted, he suggested that we box in part of the basement with 2 walls to make a storage room. Then we could put whatever shelves we wanted in it and adapt it as time went by. We liked his idea and he gave us an estimate ($2500). Dave is very friendly and very knowledgeable and we were impressed. We had one other quote for our original idea, and it was like $3400. So we decided to go with Dave and got on his schedule. He was on-time each day of the project and finished a day earlier than he had allotted. The cost for the storage room was exactly what he had estimated ($2500). We paid an extra $300 for the stuff that we added on so we could get some other minor things done while he was here (and I say minor, because they were minor for him, not because I could have done them myself): Install 2 new outlets (one in basement, one in master bath), and remove some tacky shelving. Dave does excellent work, and is willing to explain anything and everything you want to know (I asked a lot of questions because I like to learn stuff from the people I pay to work on my house). He cleans up after he is done working in an area and is willing to work around my schedule (he was willing to wait to switch off the power until I could afford to drop my internet access and so forth). He previously had done some drywall patching for us, which is what let us to asking him about the closet idea. Finding a guy that can do a wide variety of things (electrical, drywall, framing, etc.) well is very hard. And we found one. I would definitely use him again when I need to do the next thing.

Description of Work
Dave built a storage room from a section of our open finished basement. He put up 2 walls and a pocket door and installed a ceiling light fixture. He also added an outlet in the basement, an outlet in our master bath and removed some shelving that was only useful for holding drinks on our basement walls.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, basement remodeling

07/01/2014

margaret S.

Dave did a great job. Very punctual, when he said he was coming, he did. Cleaned up each time he was here. But the work most of all was done very professionally. We are very happy with the service he provided. I would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Installed a screen door and front door; applied new dry wall around window where there was water damage. Also shored up doorway to kitchen.

Category drywall, handyman service, doors

05/19/2014

Michelle H.

David Anthony did excellent work to address the problems that we had identified when we called him, plus he took care of some other much-needed maintenance in and around our house. We had originally scheduled him to be here all day; and he ended up taking care of much more than we had expected in the time he was here. He seemed very honest and helpful, and he worked very hard all day long. He seemed very knowledgeable about needed maintenance and provided suggestions for some other DIY projects that we will be doing. He seemed to treat our property as if it were his own - in suggesting maintenance that is necessary and providing recommendations on maintenance that does not make sense for our home (such as suggesting a product to clean our garage doors rather than re-painting them). I would recommend Honey Do List and That in a heartbeat, and we will be calling him again to help us with some other household maintenance!

Description of Work
We called Honey Do List & That to help seal some holes leading into our house to stop mice from entering our house. While he was here, he found a number of areas that could serve as entry points and sealed all of the places where they might be able to enter. In addition, per my request, he evaluated other maintenance needs for our house, and he ended up caulking the exterior of all of our windows which was much needed. He also replaced our garage door molding, and he found an issue in our attic where a bathroom exhaust fan was not properly venting outside of the house - and fixed that too.

Category electrician, garage doors, handyman service, woodworking, ceiling fans

Western PA Roof Cleaning, LLC

Those ugly black streaks (and/or moss) make your roof look terrible and can even shorten its life span. Our biodegradable soaps and gentle application process will kill and remove all of the those black marks in one day... guaranteed. Every roof treatment includes a Written Ten Point Roof Inspection Report AND a limited Written Guarantee against future staining. Estimates are provided via phone or email using satellite imagery. We have over 2000 satisfied customers in North and West Allegheny County, Butler County and Beaver Counties. Call or visit our website for more info, or your free estimate! Your estimate is free, the service is friendly, and the results are 100% guaranteed! Your roof will look terrific again... for years to come! Call now: (724) 538-0173.

Kirk A. Snyder Electrical Contracting

Kirk A. Snyder Electrical Contracting is a fully licensed and insured electrical contracting business. We have been providing electrical service throughout the Butler County area for more than 30 years. We offer the following services: Residential/Light Commercial, New Construction/Electrical Repairs, Commercial Lighting, Fuse & Breaker Box Updates, Lightening Strike Assessments, Emergency Service/Power Loss, Code Violation Corrections, Security & Landscape Lighting, Pool/Spa Wiring, and Generator Installation. We offer free estimates a professional's hands at every connection!

Offers by Kirk A. Snyder Electrical Contracting on Angi
    B Squared Painting Plus

B Squared Painting Plus, established in 2017, prides itself on attention to detail and a quality customer experience. We're committed to providing professional, timely services to meet all your painting needs: interior, exterior, residential or commercial.

Offers by B Squared Painting Plus on Angi

Gas fireplace repair, gas logs, hanyman, remodeling, glass, mirrors, drywall, pressure washing, replace broken windows, property management, interior painting, all general home maintenance.

Furnace, appliance repair, block work, concrete.