Closets & Cabinetry by Closet City

Founded 1984 • With Angi since April 2004

Preferred closet/storage vendor for Ann's Choice, Maris Grove, and several other adult-living communities. 5X BucksMont NARI Contractor of the Year award winner. Member ACSP (Assoc of Closet Storage Pros), IFDA and ASID interior design associations. Sponsor of Philadelphia magazine's Design Home 2010 - 2016, benefitting local charities. PA Home Improvement Contractor #PA6865; EPA Lead-safe Certified Firm. Privately owned and operated....

ColorCoatings LLC

ColorCoatings LLC is full service painting company specializing in cabinet painting and refinishing. ColorCoatings excels at providing good customer service and the best finest finishes on your valuable home. ColorCoatings is a owner-operated small business. All of my valued customers deal directly with myself from the start of the project to the end. I can be reached quickly and easily at any time to help with any questions or concerns through out the project. At ColorCoatings LLC the customer experience is very important to us and we deliver.

Kitchen Tune-Up Main Line PA

Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. We believe that updating your home doesn't have to cost a fortune and displace you from your home for weeks. Our 8 customer service Trustpoints always ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Locally owned & operated by Jeff Toren. Available by appointment for free in-home estimates.

A&Z General Contractor LLC

With over 15 years of professional contracting experience, we are here to meet your remodeling and construction needs and dreams.

Offers by A&Z General Contractor LLC on Angi

02/24/2016

It was fantastic. They were very delightful to work with. I liked the designer. They communicated well about the appointments and what to expect. They showed up on time and they were clean. The closet came out beautiful.

Description of Work
They added another belt rack.

01/27/2016

All appointments were on time they were very neat and left everything clean.

Description of Work
1 master closet customized 3 bedroom closets customized.

Category closet systems

We appreciate your allowing Closet City to create custom storage for your home, and for the favorable review. Should you need closet organizers or custom storage solutions for any other area of your home in the future, we hope that you will contact us again. Feel free to refer family and friends who may be interested in our services. May our handiwork serve your purposes for many years to come -- ...

11/22/2015

Closet City organized my walk-in closet in my new apartment - installed drawers, shelves, and clothing rods.They did an excellent job. Janet came to observe what I needed, then the installer came to measure, and the installer then came back later to actually install the closet organizing system. They accelerated the work even though they had a tight schedule, since I had been living out of boxes o...

Description of Work
Installed shelves, drawers, and clothes rods.

Category closet systems,home & garage organization

09/20/2015

Janet came out and looked at job. Reach in closet in master bedroom. Said she would email me her designs and never got back to me. Got the feeling she wasn't real interested during our meeting. Disappointed. I feel if you don't want a job you should have the professional courtesy to say so.

Description of Work
Estimate for redo of reach in closet.

03/21/2015

Outstanding company from design phase to completion. Obviously they are experts in their field.

Description of Work
Custom closet with hanging, shelves and drawers.

Category closet systems

Custom closet & storage systems including closets of any size, home offices, wall units, entertainment centers, pantries, laundry rooms, mudrooms, custom cabinetry, cabinet refacing, & garage storage, Professional Installation by our own skilled craftsmen or self-install by customer.

Unfortunately, we do not physically organize the personal items you have to store -- we provide the systems with which you can improve your storage habits & improve the beauty of your home's interior. However, we work closely with several local professional organizers we can recommend!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express