CAROL'S CRITTER SITTERS

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2005

910 GLADYS WAY

Harleysville, PA 19438

As loving pet owners ourselves, we understand the concerns that you may have when planning your vacation, business trip, weekend or even just a day away from home. Your pet is a valued member of your family and deserves the utmost in care and attention when you can't be there. Carol's Critter Sitters provides your pets with the care they need while you are away -- right in your own home! With us you are assured reliable, responsible service from a mature staff who truly love animals! Your pets stay in a secure, familiar environment, follow their customary routine and diet, avoid exposure to illness from other animals and receive loving individual attention. Your can travel with peace of mind knowing that you have left your pet and your home in our good hands....

11/05/2017

richard I.

Excellent. We've been relying on Carol's Critters for 4 1/2 years.

Description of Work
We rely on Carol's Critter Sitters to take our dog out when we're away during the day or evening. This typically involves about 3-10 visit each month. I send Carol a list of dates and times each month, and sometimes we have a last minute request. Carol has three sitters that visit us, and she lets us know who will be visiting.

04/30/2017

Trent L.

Carol's Critter Sitters are always reliable. They have even been able to respond and provide service on short notice when something unexpected comes up.

Description of Work
Pet sitting for my cat

04/07/2017

Gail R.

Carol's Critter Sitters is a wonderful business. Their kind, friendly, professional staff has taken excellent care of our dogs for the past 17 years, and we couldn't be more pleased with the service. They are reliable, punctual, flexible, and truly caring people. They leave notes after each visit and pay special attention to any specific pet needs. When vacationing, it's peace of mind to know our pets are in the best hands, and in the comfort of our own home. I absolutely, highly recommend Carol's Critter Sitters.

Description of Work
Pet sitting.

10/19/2016

daniel M.

We have used Carol and her staff for approximately 7 or 8 years now. Carol will lay out your requests in a very detailed plan so as to provide you with the best service necessary. If mail or plant care, etc. is needed be sure to ask about that. They have been such a blessing to our family. Our pets are very special to us and we leave home knowing that they will be well taken care of until our return! Kathy is our usual sitter and our pets just love her. We lost our dog a year ago and both Kathy and Carol couldn't have been more supportive both emotionally and physically while our little girl was sick and needed meds, etc. We have since adopted another dog who came with huge social issues, very scared of everything that moves! Kathy had no problem coming in to meet and interact with him. The little guy was very accepting of her and has done great! We have them called last minute for help way too many times and they always are right there to take care of our babies. Carol is always very accommodating with changes in schedules and returns. We give Carol's Critter Sitters our highest rating for animal and house sitting! Love them!

Description of Work
Pet sitting for our dog and cat furbabies. Includes walking, feeding, playing, kitty litter, critter love and meds as applicable. Keep an eye on our home.

10/13/2016

Rick R.

Excellent. We have been using Carol's Critter Sitters for over 15 years. Excellent !!!!

Description of Work
Let our dog out and fed the dog

Category dog walkers

Leslie F.

Kate has been taking care of my cat(s) for about 13 years. My remaining cat was 15 years old with a chronic condition when we went away for an extended vacation. My cat had a urine problem, frequently missing the box. Kate cleaned up all the urine, sprayed the carpet with Nature's Miracle, replaced the pee pads. When I came home the house was immaculate. Unfortunately, while we were away, my kitty became very ill and had to be euthanized. Kate got in contact with my mother, gave me twice daily reports while we kept her under observation (of course we were hoping that it was just a passing hairball...) and when she became too weak to stand or eat, she and my mother took her to the vet and held and kissed her while the vet euthanized her, while my husband and I sat on the side of the road somewhere in Wisconsin Her illness was not Kate's fault, and Kate was aware that we did not want any heroic measures taken to save her if anything were to go badly while we were away, and she followed our wishes. Kate treats all her charges as though they were her own pets. I would recommend this service to anyone without any reservations. They are excellent, caring people who really care about your pets.

Description of Work
cat sitting, bring in the mail and papers, water plants.

Holly H.

It went fantastic! Our dog just loves Rose and Rose loves our dog!

Description of Work
Came into my home, took my dog out for a walk, fed her and played with her for at least 30 minutes

Patricia Marie H.

I have used Carol's Sitters for years and they have always been thorough, thoughtful, punctual, flexible and friendly. I was gone for several weeks and really would not have gone but for Carol and her excellent sitter, Kathy. I would absolutely use this service again.

Description of Work
Carol's sitter came twice a day to feed and play with my cat. In addition, she sent me text messages and pictures to reassure me that all was well at home.

10/06/2016

Marcia B D.

We have been using Carol's Critter Sitters for many years now and frankly we would not consider anything else. We tried boarding our dogs when we were away but that was very unacceptable, for us and for the dogs. We now leave them in their own home and the sitter comes in four times a day . She takes excellent care of the dogs and they just love her. We are never concerned about the quality of care that they get. She also takes great care of the house, brings in the mail and papers and generally keeps her eyes open for anything that might be a problem. We really can rest easy knowing that she is in charge!

Description of Work
Dog/House Sitting

10/05/2016

Rose K.

Carol's Critter Sitters is the most reliable service I have ever had. My doggy loves his Walker and really doesn't care if I leave. They have always been so professional and I can call at any time for even an emergency walk or last minute appointment and have never been turned down. I can't say enough great things about them. Even the price doesn't compare to the great service and peace of mind that they provide!

Description of Work
Walk my dog while I was out of the house.

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking

Daily Afternoon Visits - Let us help keep your dog in shape! We will come in each day while you are working and take your canine companion for a walk in the fresh air. New Puppy? Puppies need a break in the middle of the day. Our afternoon visit helps tremendously with your puppy's crate training program. We will also give an afternoon meal or snack if requested. Before leaving, we will tuck your puppy back into his fresh, clean crate.

N/A