Abram W Bergey & Sons Inc

Founded 1942 • With Angi since February 2004

Sales & installation of carpet, vinyl, hardwood, ceramic tile, laminate, natural stone, formica, corian, granite, quartz. Additional DBA - Abram Bergey & Sons....

G.A. Electric

ALL WORK PERFORMED BY OWNER - Licensed and Insured - PA Home Improvement Contractor certified #054145 - 30 years experience

Brandon Electric Inc

Brandon Electric, Inc., has been serving Philadelphia, Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties for more than 30 years. Our company is licensed and fully insured. We offer 24-hour emergency service and our crews are radio dispatched daily in your area. We carry workman's comp for all our employees and never use sub-contractors. All of our trucks have company signs and our employees wear uniforms. We have 10 fully stocked and radio dispatched trucks in your neighborhoods daily. Award winning. Cost is determined by the job. 16 employees. Travel charges may apply. Additional phones - (215) 947-2203, (215) 657-4303, (610)565-1400, (215) 244-9120, (215) 355-6520.

Offers by Brandon Electric Inc on Angi
New Age Electric Service LLC

My name is Perparim Duka. For the last 5 years I have been running our family business. Respect, perfection, professionalism, hard work, and dedication is who we are. We are confident we have the best price and at the best quality!!!

Offers by New Age Electric Service LLC on Angi

06/02/2017

The electricians worked steadily for two days to complete our electric service upgrade. They answered all our questions and minimized the time we were without electrical power. The new service is working fine and a definite improvement over our old breaker boxes. They had to move our electric meter, which cost extra. Excellent work overall!

Description of Work
Electric service upgrade to meet current building codes. New breakers/breaker box and 200amp service.

Category electrician

06/26/2016

It was the Friday before Easter. The installers were rushing like crazy.The install of the carpet looked ok, even though one of the installers told me it was cheap carpet. I did not pay for cheap carpet. I chose very expensive carpet to last. The installers were very rough on my master bedroom furniture (detailed/carved sleigh bed set, marble topped dresser and other carved furniture/matching piec...

Description of Work
Installed carpet in 3 small bedrooms.

Category carpet installation

02/27/2016

It went great! They pulled up all the carpet and disposed of it. They put down the hardwood and trim. The guys were really nice and were willing to put up with our friendly cat:) The floors look fantastic! We're thrilled with the work they did. I would recommend Bergey & Sons....infact, I'm in the process of using them again for flooring in a newly refinished master closet and carpet in my sons ro...

Description of Work
Pulled up the carpet in most of the first and second floors of our house and then put down hardwood floors.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you for the business, [Member Name Removed]!

08/24/2015

Great customer service and beautiful finished product. We had good communication with the whole team involved and jobs were completed on-time and on budget. Would definitely consider Bergey's next time a need arises.

Description of Work
Removed all old flooring and installed beautiful new hard wood flooring in majority of downstairs. Also, installed new tile in Launday and Powder rooms.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

01/27/2015

They were very helpful is assisting us with choosing the product. They came out to our home and measured and discussed options. We went to the store to pick out the product and they spent a very long time with us discussing the pros and cons of various options for our situation. The installer helped us move all the furniture. During the installation, he caught a recurring manufacturer's defect in ...

Description of Work
Removed carpet and installed textured laminate flooring.

01/01/2015

I had used Bergey's in the past for vinyl flooring in a bathroom and was very pleased with the product and the installation. This time I was shopping for hardwoord flooring for my house. Sales reps were very helpful in pointing me to the appropriate product samples. I was able to take samples home to see what product would best suit my home. We had to do the installation in stages due to having to move furniture. Bergey's worked with me on the installation dates. Bill arrived as scheduled to install the flooring and did an excellent job with the installation. I would definitely recommend Bergey's for flooring products/installation.

Description of Work
Installed hardwood flooring.

Category carpet installer","flooring contractor

11/24/2014

The store is just down the road from our home. We have used them in the past for purchase and installation of flooring. Great customer service. Getting samples is no problem. Nice selection of manufacturers, price ranges and quality of materials right in store. So easy to use for finding out the right material for your application. The materials I ordered were received at store ahead of their estimated time of arrival. We purchased Armstrong Altera floor tiles and their adhesives and grout. All products are working out great. I must have spent two months carting samples back and forth until I finally found the right one. The Bergey family was extremely helpful and accommodating the entire time. We will continue to use them in future flooring projects.

Description of Work
Provided flooring and adhesives for a bathroom remodel.

Category ceramic tile installer","flooring contractor

10/13/2014

We have used bergeys on several occasions. Their prices are reasonable, they are friendly and responsive and their work is outstanding. They stay on schedule

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

09/05/2014

I have used Abram W Bergey & Sons over the past several years prior to being an Angie's List member. I have always been very satisfied with their products and service. I just recently had them replace carpeting in 2 bedrooms, hall and stairs. Again they did an excellent job! They even vacuum when they are done! Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
New Carpet Installed

09/23/2013

The process is ongoing because I've got some other things going. The estimated price is about $7500 I think. So far it’s been great. It’s a big job and so I want to make sure that I have the right people. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I got an estimate from Abram W Bergey & Sons for doing my flooring and it’s been ongoing. I’m using them right now. They are tearing out and replacing the floors in my kitchen, bathroom and laundry room.

Category flooring contractor","hardwood floor specialist

Carpet sales, installation, ceramic tile, hardwood, laminate flooring, vinyl, kitchen counter tops, tub decks & back splashes.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available