JM Warren Construction

Founded 1995 • With Angi since May 2012

Animal Burial/Cremation

J M Warren construction is a family-owned business that has served western Pennsylvania since 1995. We specialize in a variety of custom built pole and post frame buildings such as horse arenas, shops, garages, storage buildings, pole barns, warehouses, sheds, workshops, outbuildings, RV parking, hay sheds, hangers, & much more. J M Warren construction offers affordable pricing, custom designs, free on-site estimates, quality workmanship, as well as rapid & efficient construction. We realize that creating value can be affordable. We can help you increase the value of your property with our quick and economical pole building construction. Let us help you achieve your goals and fulfill your needs. Invest wisely; invest in J M Warren construction....

Quality Windows

As a 2019 Super Service Award winner, Quality Windows has 44 years of experience and 22 years in the business. Run by father and sons, Quality Windows is a "True Family Business". We offer free, no-obligation, in-home consultations with many vinyl windows for you to see, touch, and test our quality. Quality Windows brings the show room to you. Professionalism is the key to our business! Whether you're looking for 100 new windows or just one replacement, we can help. We can meet all of your window needs while improving your curb appeal and increasing your home's value. We offer many different styles of decorative glass, specialty glass, internal grid styles, and even internal tilt mini blinds. We offer the best windows available from great names like Simonton and Polaris with many other manufacturers available by request. At Quality Windows, we believe your time should be spent enjoying the view. Give us a call, you'll be glad you did. Full life time warranty on all parts and labor. Short and long term no interest financing available. Additional phone - (800) 863-9344.

Offers by Quality Windows on Angi
All Star Roofing & Home Improvement

TOPS ROOFING & REMODELING CO

Exterior Residential Remodeling

11/17/2015

Category pet cremation

03/07/2014

He was wonderful. I'm probably going to get hold of them in the spring to do some more work. They were in and out in three days and cleaned up well and they did a good job.

Description of Work
JM Warren Construction did my roof for me.

04/22/2013

very good

Description of Work
We had a steel roof put on our house. The workers were excellent,and clean up after they were done and had to call them back for a minor thing and they respond and fix it.The company uses Amish workers who are great.

Category roofing,garage builders

08/07/2012

They started in November but after that they couldn't do too much more so it finished up in the spring and probably by May I could use the garage. They just came in at different times and plus I added a few things as we went along so it was more expensive than the original bid. They were a pretty good crew. I liked them. I had them do some work on the house too and they just finished that up a wee...

Description of Work
I used J.M. Warren Construction to build a garage for me. I had them do some work on the house too.

Category garage builders

05/14/2012

He does a good job. He has a crew that doesn't mess around. They know what they are doing. During the process I decided to make some changes and he incorporated them without hesitation. He is a good natured man. His prices arent out of line either, he guarantees his work for 2 years.

Description of Work
They built a garage (poll barn). They built it at the exact specifications I wanted.

Category garage builders

Residence and commercial construction design layout, picking your options and actual construction, exterior, roof sheathing, siding colors, window styles, post frame and pole barn for home sheds, garages, hobby shops, RV and boat storage & garden sheds.

Satisfaction