Crosby Garage Door Co.

Founded 1946 • With Angi since June 2010

38 Urania Ave

Greensburg, PA 15601

Crosby Garage Door Co.is a garage door specialist for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications, proudly serving Westmoreland county. We would love for you to contact us with any questions you may have. Our team can give you personalized advice in purchasing a garage door, an installation that meets the highest industry standards, and unequaled after-sales service, thanks to our maintenance and repair program. Our full range of products also includes electric garage door openers as well as many other accessories to go with your garage door. Think of us when it comes to buying, installing or repairing any type of residential or commercial garage door. We are a full service overhead door and operator company, family owned and operated since 1946. We are located at 1272 New York 67 and are open Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 4 PM, Saturday and evenings by appointment. I invite you to contact us today, and on behalf of our entire team, I thank you for considering our company....

06/21/2017

Paul J V.

I called them at 10am and they were here at 11am. He did a phenomenal job! He was very knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. I would highly recommend him to others and would give him A++++'s if that grade was available. I thought he was fantabulous!

Description of Work
I hired them to fix my garage door.

05/04/2017

Suzanne C.

Very well. Prompt and professionally done.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door.

04/05/2017

Crystal S.

09/07/2016

Margaret V.

Wonderful. Love my new garage door. They were on time. Worked hard and completed the installation quickly. And, cleaned everything up. When they were done, they spent extra time answering my questions and demonstrating how the garage door operated.

Description of Work
Install a new garage door.

09/02/2016

Thomas G.

It went very well. The door was a custom order, and it arrived for installation when expected. The installation was completed in one day. The installers were careful and paid close attention to detail. They followed up on my request to hold installing the finish trim, until after other work that was being done on my home was completed.

Description of Work
Install a new garage, closer, and hardware.

08/31/2016

Diane J.

Description of Work
They installed the original opener in my house, many years old. It quit working and I called them, expecting them to be higher than companies known for installing openers all the time. They were the same price or cheaper for everything I got, scheduled quickly, and I can't believe how much quieter/smoother my new system is! Installer only came up to ask what I wanted for my code. He came, installed, cleaned up, and it's a beautiful thing!

04/15/2016

scott H.

One of the torsion springs on my double garage door broke over the weekend. Called Crosby first thing Monday morning. By 2 PM both springs were replaced and the door worked better than ever. Price was reasonable. Punctual, respectful, courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced Torsion Springs on a double garage door

04/15/2016

PATRICIA M.

Description of Work
Repaired garage door and installed an outdoor keypad. Exceptional to work with and I would and have recommended them.

03/24/2016

Carol S.

Description of Work
Quick,service and very polite.

10/22/2015

JAMES E.

Garage door spring broke on 10/21. Searched for a garage door service with Angie List since we just moved into this area from Colorado. Decided to use Crosby since it was local and had excellent reviews. They were quite professional but yet friendly. The service specialist arrived early and was a friendly chap. He replaced the broken spring and cable as well as its ancient mate in 45 minute or less. Next year we will be replacing the garage doors and will be using Crosby. A really good experience which we really needed.

Description of Work
Replace broken spring and an old spring on garage door. Restrung the cables and returned door to working order.

07/23/2015

raymond O.

This provider was excellent. Very good to work with.

Description of Work
Repair Garage Door

06/11/2015

Frank S.

Description of Work
I had difficulty with my agar age door opener. Crosby was close and I wanted to give them the first shot. It is an older system and they had to cone back twice. I still give them the highest marks as they did not try to charge me anything extra to make it right. I would definitely go to them first for any future needs.

07/18/2014

William F.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 garage doors.They were here on schedule and were done in a couple hours including cleanup

05/16/2013

Mary W.

These are really nice people to do business with. They put our new doors in a couple of years ago and if I ever need help because of something I have done they come right out. We love our new doors and will have them back if or when we need to replace the doors again, which will probably be a very long time because the doors are fabulous.

Description of Work
Crosby's put our new garage doors on a couple of years ago. We love them and they have been working great. This week my husband hit the sensor with the recycle can and I could not get it to work. I called and they were there within the hour and it only took a second to fix it.

04/11/2012

Mardi Z.

They are quite well known in the area, and it was the first time we were using them. I would recommend them, but they had to come back again, so I wouldn't rate them as excellent. I probably would use them again in the future if required.

Description of Work
We had Crosby Garage Door Co. put in a new garage door for us. They replaced the existing door with a new door.

Emergency Door Services

Emergency Door Services is a small locally owned family business that has been in operation since 1996. We strive to provide the best customer service and provide our customers with the products that best meet their needs. We are licensed by the state of PA and fully insured. We accept all forms of payment including all major credit cards.

Offers by Emergency Door Services on Angi
    Jelly's Garage Doors & Dumpsters

We are a Garage Door company that does installs and repairs, free estimates, senior discounts. We aim for 100% satisfaction that is our goal. Give us a call 412-653-DOOR (3667) We are fully insured and our PA license # is PA021693. Award winning.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Residential & Commercial Garage Door sales and service

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Crosby Garage Door Co.

How is Crosby Garage Door Co. overall rated?

Crosby Garage Door Co. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are Crosby Garage Door Co. open?

Crosby Garage Door Co. is open:

Monday: 7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

Wednesday: 7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

Thursday: 7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

Friday: 7:00 AM - 4:30 AM

What payment options does Crosby Garage Door Co. provide

Crosby Garage Door Co. accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does Crosby Garage Door Co. offer free estimates?

No, Crosby Garage Door Co. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Crosby Garage Door Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Crosby Garage Door Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Crosby Garage Door Co. offer a senior discount?

No, Crosby Garage Door Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Crosby Garage Door Co. offer emergency services?

Yes, Crosby Garage Door Co. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Crosby Garage Door Co.?

Yes, Crosby Garage Door Co. offers warranties.

What services does Crosby Garage Door Co. offer?

Crosby Garage Door Co. offers the following services: Residential & Commercial Garage Door sales and service