Crosby Garage Door Co.

Founded 1946 • With Angi since June 2010

Crosby Garage Door Co.is a garage door specialist for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications, proudly serving Westmoreland county. We would love for you to contact us with any questions you may have. Our team can give you personalized advice in purchasing a garage door, an installation that meets the highest industry standards, and unequaled after-sales service, thanks to our maintenance and repair program. Our full range of products also includes electric garage door openers as well as many other accessories to go with your garage door. Think of us when it comes to buying, installing or repairing any type of residential or commercial garage door. We are a full service overhead door and operator company, family owned and operated since 1946. We are located at 1272 New York 67 and are open Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 4 PM, Saturday and evenings by appointment. I invite you to contact us today, and on behalf of our entire team, I thank you for considering our company....

Jelly's Garage Doors & Dumpsters

We are a Garage Door company that does installs and repairs, free estimates, senior discounts. We aim for 100% satisfaction that is our goal. Give us a call 412-653-DOOR (3667) We are fully insured and our PA license # is PA021693. Award winning.

Emergency Door Services

Emergency Door Services is a locally owned business that has been in operation since 1996. We strive to provide the best customer service and provide our customers with the products that best meet their needs. We are licensed by the state of PA and fully insured. We accept all forms of payment including all major credit cards.

Offers by Emergency Door Services on Angi

06/21/2017

I called them at 10am and they were here at 11am. He did a phenomenal job! He was very knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. I would highly recommend him to others and would give him A++++'s if that grade was available. I thought he was fantabulous!

Description of Work
I hired them to fix my garage door.

05/04/2017

Very well. Prompt and professionally done.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door.

04/05/2017

09/07/2016

Wonderful. Love my new garage door. They were on time. Worked hard and completed the installation quickly. And, cleaned everything up. When they were done, they spent extra time answering my questions and demonstrating how the garage door operated.

Description of Work
Install a new garage door.

09/02/2016

It went very well. The door was a custom order, and it arrived for installation when expected. The installation was completed in one day. The installers were careful and paid close attention to detail. They followed up on my request to hold installing the finish trim, until after other work that was being done on my home was completed.

Description of Work
Install a new garage, closer, and hardware.

Residential & Commercial Garage Door sales and service