McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of PA

Founded 1936 • With Angi since April 2009

Awards & Badges

151 Commerce Ave

Greencastle, PA 17225

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"...

HVAC Companies (297)air duct cleaning (6)water heaters (4)home energy audit (1)

01/05/2021

Very professional. Very Knowledgeable. The equipment is the best I've seen for the price. And I've seen a lot of them. Commercial and residential. I would not use anyone else. HVAC companies are not all the same. Believe me, I know. Have had years of experience overseeing Commerical HVAC contracts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new system

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

10/10/2020

The whole house could hear the vibration when our two year old Tran xv20i heat pump was at 67% work load. It seems the issue started from day one it was installed. Tried to reach out the installer but they went under. In June, I called McCrea. Mark Dzbynski came over, carefully checked everything and then concluded that refrigerant was not charged to the correct capacity. He explained that our sys...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tran xv20i heat pump abnormally

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

08/26/2020

Lily was great. Very nice and she got my unit working. I'm so very thankful that she got it fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My a/c unit quit working

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

08/16/2020

It went wonderful. I was without A/C for a week and a half due to the new compressor having to be ordered for my system. I was told they would arrive between 8am and 12. They were right on time and started the work right away. Mario and Dwayne work together like peas and carrots. No wasted movements in their work. One man down inside my tall outdoor unit working, and one outside prepping and handi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor compressor needed replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

08/15/2020

Lily showed me pics of ducts that need repair. My unit is 18 years old and can’t get parts. Working better after maintenance visit, but. I’ll be shopping for a new system

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring maintenance

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2020

I like to offer you a free in home estimate I have opening on 8/17 1pm or later. Tuesday 8/18 is wide open. This is not a service call but a estimate on a new systems. Jim Mills McCrea Heating and AC 703-835-2851

08/15/2020

Everything went great. I am very satisfied

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air conditioning system installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

08/08/2020

McCrea technician, Lily, was responsive to all of our questions and completed the checkup quickly. She was able to resolve the unknown drainage problems in the same visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual HVAC checkup and maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

07/28/2020

The installation team of Eric and Dan were professional and diligent at their work. My son was the one to deal with the institution team. He has over 30 years of experience in the appliance business and knew something about what was being done. He told me that the institution team was doing a great job. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone that's in need of their services. Namcy T. French

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of entire heat pump/ac units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2020

07/06/2020

My technician, Lily, was right on time. It was her first time to my home and she was very friendly and informative. She explained what went wrong and also showed me how to maintain some things through my routine maintenance. My service call involved a charge as it was Service, labor plus Freon to be added to my unit and the outside unit's battery. Since I have a contract with McCrea, I was not cha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Conditioning Service Call

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

06/24/2020

Very well. Everything appears to be operating according to specifications.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual air conditioning check up

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Air duct cleaning, energy efficiency auditing, generators, sheet metal repair, water heaters, heating & AC.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing