Liberty Tree & Landscape Management

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2008

Liberty Tree and Landscape Management has been providing tree and landscape services and care for over twenty years. We always provide a fiscally responsible and environmentally sensible approach. Your arborist will design and implement a tree and landscape program tailored to your needs that stays within your desired budget, addresses the specific healthcare of your trees and landscape, and fulfills your personal and aesthetics preferences....

Delaware Valley Turf

Delaware Valley Turf is a local company that takes a simplistic approach to pesticide use and limit treatments and exposure with organic based products. All our technicians have an education in turfgrass science, turf management, agronomy, and/or horticulture from accredited universities.

Cambridge Landscapes

Welcome to Cambridge Landscapes, the premier landscape design group servicing the greater Bucks County, as well as, Central New Jersey area. Quality is a key component for Cambridge: products/materials, workmanship, and customer service. Customer satisfaction is the key to Cambridge Landscapes’ success. Whether we are custom designing your backyard utopia or correcting a poor drainage situation, Cambridge gives the same high quality and professional integrity to every one of our customers. We pride ourselves in helping others transform their basic backyards into a sanctuary in which to retreat to after a long day's work or to gather with friends and family.

Budget Tree Service

Our company pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. Our staff members are professionals who have the training and experience to safely and effectively remove trees or do any landscape services to your home or business. We will also trim and maintain the trees that are too big for you to look after yourself. We are your go-to tree care and Landscape contractors!

10/20/2020

Tammy D.

Today I had the pleasure of Mr. Duffy and his crew (Miguel, Naviel and Guisseppe) to provide tree/weed removal services to my property. They provided professional and prompt services. Now my yards are free of the weeds, trees and debris. I am very well pleased with the outcome. Even my neighbors have been complimenting the crews work ethics and the outcome. Many thanks and kudos to Mr. Duffy and his crew. Will definitely hire them to maintain my property as well as refer them to others needing services. Tammy D.

Description of Work
tree services and weed removal

09/22/2020

James T.

Excellent, Sean, Miguel and Seppi did a great job on a tricky tree in an urban environment. Followed with spotless clean-up

Description of Work
Major pruning of large tree

Category concrete repair,tree service

07/02/2020

yvonne B.

I was very pleased with the work Liberty Tree performed pruning the 2 Hollies and 1 Evergreen at my home. Mike responded quickly to my request for a quote. His team (Miguel, Sean, and Douglas) did an amazing job. They arrived early, worked quickly and cleaned all the debris. The small tree at curbside was also pruned without me asking. I appreciated the quality and professionalism of their work.

Description of Work
Pruning 2 Hollies and 1 Evergreen

12/06/2019

wendy L.

I have been a long time customer of Liberty. The cost for leaf cleanup of my property is typically $300 since it's a fairly small property. In early November I called Liberty's office to request my annual fall leaf clean up to be scheduled. I was told someone would call me back to schedule a date. But rather than receiving a call back from Liberty to schedule a date, their workers just showed up at my house on Nov 12th and completed the work. I was charged the expected $300. My issue is that the cleanup was done prematurely by about 2 weeks as the leaves aren't typically done falling until the end of November. Had I been contacted as promised to schedule a date for cleanup I would have advised I did not want it scheduled until the end of November. Since I am a long time customer and feel Liberty made an error in not contacting me to schedule a date I reached out to Liberty on Dec 5th to request a courtesy follow up/clean up at no additional charge (would probably take 1 person 1/2 hour) to remove the remaining (small amount of) leaves. I was told by Liberty that they feel my call to them in early Nov to request clean up to be scheduled was unclear so they are unwilling to extend the courtesy cleanup and advised if I wanted the remaining leaves cleaned up I would be charged an additional $150 on top of the $300 already paid. Since they did the initial work I rated a C but the customer experience is poor.

Description of Work
leaf cleanup

Category lawn service

06/27/2019

peter S.

Very responsive and nice over phone. The owner came to inspect the property to offer quote and quoted $2000/2500 on the spot and proceeded to explain how they have insurance, workers comp and overhead that needs to be accounted for in their price. Those things should be a given. The quoted price of $2000/2500 is beyond insulting for a little weeding and garden work. Perhaps they just did not want the job. Further, they agreed to visit my neighbor after to offer them a quote (as we coordinated to perhaps justify their time and receive favorable pricing). Upon leaving our place, they said that they usually deal with the husband so to have him call and didn’t bother to stop in. I am still a little baffled by this whole experience, but not inclined to recommend them based on my and my wife’s experience.

Description of Work
Weeding, mulch and minor clean up for a 20x50 yard in the City.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

11/29/2017

Robert S.

Came when I was at work. Work was completed to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Trim large tree in front of house.

10/18/2017

Carol S.

They never called me to come for the estimate.

Description of Work
I needed work on my lawn. I called and spoke to the office and they told me the name of the guy who would call. That was over a month ago. I'm still waiting!

Category lawn treatment

Dear member, We have no record of your contact to the office. However, we are here to help please call the office at 215-886-6111. Thanks, Team Liberty

09/04/2017

Lorraine W.

This company is very professional and does exactly what they say they will do. They were prompt and did an excellent job. That said, there was one mishap. Unfortunately, some of the debris that fell from the roof of our garage fell onto my car and cracked my windshield. When I discovered the damage, I phoned the company and explained that I had just discovered the damage long after the gentlemen left. They simply told me to get it fixed and send them the bill and they will reimburse me before I had to pay them. That is exactly what happened. No hassle, no questions asked. I feel the quality of a business shines brightest when something goes wrong. In my book this company has earned a shining star rating from me because they not only did an outstanding job, was prompt and reliable, but also has outstanding customer service as well. I will definitely hire them again, but just as importantly, I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs their service.

Description of Work
We needed our shrubs pruned, weeds killed, and small tree removed. Also vines and tree limbs removed from our garage. Our property was completely out of control and overgrown. Now it looks so well manicured. We are extremely pleased.

Category tree service

Dear Member, Thanks for having us out to do the tree service. We were happy to have that repair work performed for you. Thanks again, Mike

08/21/2017

Adam M.

price is higher than some could do the job for, but I find you get what you pay for!

Description of Work
Spring clean up, mulching, continued lawn services

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch

Dear Member, Thanks for choosing Liberty and appreciating our quality and standards. Thanks, Chris

07/26/2017

Linda F.

Very well. Work was completed on time and in a satisfactory manner.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

Dear Member, Thanks for choosing Liberty to handle your tree care needs. See you again soon, Dax

Liberty Tree & Landscape Management

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2008

116 Limekiln Pike Ste E

Glenside, PA 19038

Landscaping – Mulching, Aeration Seeding, Leaf Removal, Lawn Fertilization & Weed Control, Tree Planting, Hardscaping, & Plant Healthcare.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover