Keswick Flooring

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2006

3.6

Family owned business....

Finishing Touches

Finishing Touches Tile / Granite Finishing Touches was estabilished in 1993 by Steve Paz and started out, as most small businesses do, with a dream. Through 22 years of growth, Finishing Touches has matured into an great business. With the help of an extremely capable and talented crew, Steve has achieved the daunting task of proving his ability to provide excellent service with amazing results. We love what we do for a living and enjoy working with different people through out our time in business.

The Tile Surgeons

Mostly tile, marble, and natural stone installations in back splashes, floors, bathrooms, etc. We get into some plumbing with toilets and vanities. Often, there is some carpentry required.

Chris' Custom Tile

With 12 years experience, I can handle any job big or small. As a small buisness owner all the work is done by me personally, Chris. The sole proprietor of Chris' Custom Tile. I offer fair pricing and personal service. I will do my best to work with any budget to make your vision a reality. Whether it's new construction or remodeling, repairs or regrouts, I can help you achieve the kitchen bathroom, foyer or basement of your dreams.

06/29/2011

Judith B.

I spoke with the woman I assume to be the owner or manager. She referred me to Rick, an installer who did not call me back. When I called her again, he did call and said he would call next week. He never did. I called again and expressed frustration at being put off with no follow-through. He said he would come that day after he finished a job nearby. He never called again or contacted me.

Description of Work
Inquiry for quote on repair of existing tile floor.

04/02/2011

FRANK S.

We did not use them for our flooring job because of the frustrating experience we had in getting the estimates. The people we dealth with were pleasant enough but not very knowledgeable about the various materials and did not seem to keep in mind what we wanted from one conversation to the next. There were errors on the estimates they submitted, such as listing details in our kitchen that did not exist (perhaps our floor plan was mixed up with someone else's). They were slow to respond in general. Several times I went to the store to pick up samples (as planned) and by the time I arrived the door was locked before closing time. We just gave up.

Description of Work
Showed us materials, provided several estimates on installing a kitchen floor with different materials.

07/06/2009

SHIRLEY A K.

It went very well. He gave me samples and came when he was supposed to. I have only positive things to say.

Description of Work
The person who did the flooring was very considerate, he moved everything with care and really took the extra step. The work itself was very good. He had to take up the remaining of a floor in my laundry room and put in a new vinyl floor. It took him more time than he anticipated, but it was great and I was very pleased.

01/19/2008

Tyler F.

We hired Glenside Flooring to level our kitchen floor and install new cork flooring. Our home is older and needed extensive subfloor repair/leveling. At the time of leveling, it became clear that estimator (owner) had severely underestimated scope and supplies needed. What was supposed to be a one day job became 3 and cost additional $ in supplies/labor. After this work, the floor was still not level; owner told us it would be finalized when cork was installed. Cork installer tried to level floor with cardboard & laid the cork. We were unhappy with the final job and again asked the owner come out. He did acknowledge that a poor job was done so the installer came back to repair the floor, this time using leveling compound in certain areas. Final job is adequate but not what I would have expected for the price. Communication was poor and estimation of time, resources, severely lacking. Leveling should have been done right the first time and we wish we would have done it ourselves.

Description of Work
Attempted to level floor, installed cork flooring.

01/17/2007

CAROLE R.

My contractor has been great. Unfortunately Glenside Flooring made it a three week job instead of a two week job to replace the bathroom.

Description of Work
We tried three times to schedule their tile installer who never showed up. I had gotten great help in the store selecting a very nice bathroom tile for the walls, shower and floor. I hired another company who ordered the tile I had selected at Glenside flooring. My contractor has had a horrible time trying to get the tile which they had reported that they had in stock in their warehouse. We are still waiting for the decorative ones even though the bathroom installation is almost complete. The communication and organization at Glenside Flooring is severely lacking.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

10/29/2006

JESSICA H.

I went to the sales room to make my appointment for getting a pergo laminate floor installed in my kitchen. He came out to take to our home, looked, took the measurements, and then proceeded to quote us on the wrong product. When he did it I was too confused myself to correct him. Then I found out two days later with another flooring company we couldn't have the floor we wanted without doing a lot of repair work because the floor was bowed. Why did he not catch that?

Description of Work
Estimate for pergo laminate floor.

06/24/2006

DONNA H.

They were polite, neat, on time and very reasonably priced. The only problem was that they sent the wrong tile but Home Depot had the right tile which they picked up and finished the job! They are highly recommended.

Description of Work
They did bathroom tiling. They removed old tile, put new sub-floor and new tiling.