Housing Solutions, Inc.

Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors

8317 Childs Rd

Glenside, PA 19038

Housing Solutions in a proud Angie's List Super Service Award Winner for four consecutive years running. We are a top rated home remodeler. We specialize in custom projects such as gourmet kitchens, custom walk-in showers and bathrooms and fully renovated basements. We provide all the custom details that homeowners want in their renovations. Housing Solutions will personalize any detail that our customers want! Housing Solutions pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. Our goal is to make our customer happy. All work is done by our in-house electrical and plumbing staff. We strive to maintain a clean environment during the renovations because we know this is your home !! Housing Solutions, Inc. has been in business since 1998. Call us today to stop by and help make your dream project a reality. Additional contact email: nrogove@aol.com....

home remodeling (88)plumbers (52)electrician (52)drywall (49)interior painting (43)lighting (43)tile installation (43)flooring (39)woodworking (30)basement remodeling (27)door installation (24)insulation (16)

10/20/2021

neil was amazing to work with and did an incredible job on two bathrooms and floor tile in our home. he and his team went above and beyond from planning, meeting me at Lowes to pick fixtures and installation. they even fixed a shower leak and finished some molding in an adjoining room we hadn't got to yet. quick response, job was done in a matter of days and affordable. am definitely planning on u...

Description of Work
bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

08/19/2021

It was terrific, and the crew was great to work with. The finished product looks wonderful. They finished the work in the time promised. The company corrected a couple of minor issues promptly. They are one of the best contractors I have ever worked with.

Description of Work
Two bathrooms were remodeled.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,glass repair,insulation,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

07/24/2021

Basement demo and remodel was completed in about 3 1/2 weeks. Work included rewiring, laying of vinyl floors, drywall, carpentry, painting , plumbing and some cement work. The crew especially Alex was great to work with and checked in often with me regarding any design changes. Neal showed up often to check the progress and kept me up to date. This is my second project with Neal and as usual he pr...

Description of Work
Basement Remodel

Category electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

07/11/2021

Neal and his team were awesome. Everyone was friendly. Cleaned up and disposed of trash daily. Overall, work was exceptional! Suggestions were made accordingly. Definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Category countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,foundation repair

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

02/15/2021

Three words to describe this company: Professionalism, Expertise, and Artistry. These gentlemen transformed my unfinished basement, which I used to call “the dungeon”, into my favorite area in the house. I never imagined it could look like this. Neal Rogove and his crew walked me through every step and answered all of my questions. They gave me such reassurance throughout the entire process. Do no...

Description of Work
Basement finishing

Category concrete repair,drywall,electrician,picture framing,lighting,plumbing,basement waterproofing,interior painters,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

Review for Housing Solutions, Inc. - 8317 Childs Rd, Glenside, PA - 39192942

02/15/2021

basement Remodel and a remodel a bathroom

Description of Work
Amazing!!! Neil is great to work with. He was attentive to what I wanted brought samples to choose and did an outstanding job. His crew is pretty amazing and we’re a pleasure to have in my home. They even helped me chase our golden retriever when she escaped. The workers were clean, COVID aware wore masks and were extremely respectful to my home and the space they worked in. When I wanted something changed or fixed...not a problem. The basement perfect. The bathroom is now better than our main bathroom. Neil advised us of potential issues with our water shut offs and gave us a fair price to correct the issue. There were NO hidden costs. NO added prices even added an outlet with no additional charge. Truly great people to work with. Truly an amazing crew he has. It was a pleasure and looking forward to the next project they will do for us!

Category electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

02/01/2021

I liked Neal right away. He was no nonsense. I had to have the work completed within a very limited timeframe because of kids homeschooling. Neal and his crew were able to complete everything on time and were polite, clean and professional. They did a very nice job and I would defuse them again.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel with tub to shower conversion

Category electrician,home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

12/18/2020

Everything went well, overall it was a positive experience. They were here when they were supposed to be, completed all work contracted for and were for mindful in cleaning up every day before they left. They even sent in a cleaning crew to finish up the job.

Description of Work
New walls, new ceilings, new crown molding, floor repaired and painting.

Category drywall,electrician,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

12/09/2020

Neal and his team did a wonderful job on the renovations to our 1906 rowhome. His crew, led by Dave, removed a wall to create an open kitchen with a peninsula. They did an excellent job and we gained more space than we initially thought possible. His floor crew was able to remove 3 layers of linoleum to expose the original hardwood floors and did a wonderful job filling in the parts where floorboa...

Description of Work
Full kitchen remodel, powder room addition, basement work including parging, recessed lighting, ceiling painting, and replacement of old cast iron plumbing

Category hardwood floor,plumbing,basement waterproofing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/25/2020

Review for Housing Solutions, Inc. - 8317 Childs Rd, Glenside, PA - 39077329

12/01/2020

Neal and his team did an excellent job renovating our basement. After the demolition it was obvious that much work had to be done to the walls, ceiling and floor. Note: when working on an old house, you never can tell what you might find! Neal & the team knew how to handle “old house issues!” They repaired the concrete walls, did an excellent job on dry wall, new flooring, ceiling and lots of ligh...

Description of Work
Remodeling a basement in a 97 year old house,

Category basement remodeling