Ancona Construction is a full-service remodeling company specializing in custom woodwork, and high end audio and video installs. We have been in business for over ten years and put our customers first. We take pride in our attention to detail and make sure the job is done right the first time....

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

04/28/2014

My fence was knocked down by someone building a new house behind my house. I called him and he came out right away. He was very eager to do the job, and sympathetic to my situation. He repaired my fence and installed two new posts. He cemented the posts in place with gravel and stone, so it is very secure. He protected the plants around my fence, and really did a good job.

Description of Work
He repaired my fence.

Category fencing

06/14/2013

Their work is top-notch. They're in the process of the working on the other condo. They are on schedule and on budget. The work is beautiful. They give detailed explanation of the work they will do in response to your requests. They are accurate, well planned out, and are on time. They are a pleasure to work with. Their prices were also accurate and good.

Description of Work
Ancona Construction re-renovated a condo for me. They are presently working on a second condo that we have int he same building.

Category remodeling

02/28/2013

Got an appt via e-mail, got an estimate, arranged the job, they showed up on time, cleaned up after themselves and did a flawless job

Description of Work
perfect job, executed professionally and with total attention to detail.

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

Custom woodwork; high end audio and video installs; kitchen, bathroom and basement remodling; decks and patios construction and refinishing; fencing; ceramic natural stone and tile installation; indoor/outdoor commercial and residential painting; flooring installation, including, but not limited to, tile, hardwood, and laminate; custom built-in units, bookshelves, entertainment centers, benches, furniture; window and door installation; security camera installation; concrete and masonry work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal